Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
lightning sucks kakyoin rules peace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Lightning never fed poo poo to an evil baby, QED Kak is better. He's still the lamest after Avdol, though, so who cares. If we're going to obsess over resurrecting dead Crusaders, at least make it Iggy; he was tough and cool and :perfect:. We could have fancomics with Jolyne growing up with Iggy after Jotaro adopts him, come the gently caress on if you think that isn't the best.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Fujoshi cannot write Jotaro having weird underage sex with Iggy, hence, Kakyoin is the obsessed over one.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

http://jojo-animation.com/story/04.html

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
It has come time for me to destroy Aurain.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Lightning is better than Kakyoin

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
And one again I have proven to be more powerful than Aurain.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Baal posted:

Congrats on not posting about all the weird fanfiction you read in a condescending manner.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It takes an iron will, but I do it for the people.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Baal posted:

You shall rule this thread with your wisdom and power.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
My rival has self destructed himself, giving it up to my boy Kak.

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

On the topic of Eyes of Heaven and Part 4 Kakyoin, if you pair Part 4 Jotaro up with Kakyoin, Kakyoin wonders why Jotaro's in his late twenties and asks how he's doing in his own late twenties.
This sucks, I hate this

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Jotaro says "Long time, no see" as a callback to Kak's introductory line to him when he's ousted as a stand user

Zakrelo
Dec 19, 2015
as someone who is really forgetful, can someone explain all the kakyoin jokes i keep seeing in this thread?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Which ones do you need assistance with

Zakrelo
Dec 19, 2015

Baal posted:

Which ones do you need assistance with

all the ones that imply, to my limited understanding, kakyoin really got around. sorry if that doesn't answer your question much, i'm real tired

edit: like the picture of kakyoin's face over the image of josuke's mom hugging jotaro, or someone saying that jotaro not banging josuke's mom was spitting on kakyoin's grave (unless I misread that post)

Zakrelo fucked around with this message at 12:36 on Apr 22, 2016

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Basically, in the anime, the scene where everyone is around Holly after she gets down with the sickness, Kakyoin is talking about how pure she is and how if he were to ever fall in love it would be with a woman like her whom he would protect. Now this is not only more dialogue than the manga had, but combine it with Kakyoin's man voice in the anime and emotional music in the background and it sounds like he wants to bang Jotaro's mom at which point it mutated to "Kakyoin wants to bang all of the moms."

I have explained the joke

Zakrelo
Dec 19, 2015

Baal posted:

Basically, in the anime, the scene where everyone is around Holly after she gets down with the sickness, Kakyoin is talking about how pure she is and how if he were to ever fall in love it would be with a woman like her whom he would protect. Now this is not only more dialogue than the manga had, but combine it with Kakyoin's man voice in the anime and emotional music in the background and it sounds like he wants to bang Jotaro's mom at which point it mutated to "Kakyoin wants to bang all of the moms."

I have explained the joke

thank you for your great service

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Come with all your questions to "Baal explains JoJo Memes Corner" next time and win a free prize

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Baal posted:

Jotaro says "Long time, no see" as a callback to Kak's introductory line to him when he's ousted as a stand user
This suuuuuuuuucks

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

Baal posted:

Come with all your questions to "Baal explains JoJo Memes Corner" next time and win a free prize

How does King Crimson work?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Rohan Kishibe posted:

Shhhhhhhhh

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

LICK IT OFF, AND PUT IT BACK IN
Dinosaur Gum
I'm stuck in class all day. Not being able to watch ep.4 live is killing me.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/tyabann_da/status/723484662568390656

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Zakrelo posted:

as someone who is really forgetful, can someone explain all the kakyoin jokes i keep seeing in this thread?

also kak and jotaro are lovers and they had an egg baby together

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Jotaro is not in this episode so I had to play the part of Keicho's stand, I hope everyone enjoys

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I play the part of Josuke so I'll be in every episode. I hope you all enjoy my preformance.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!

Rohan Kishibe posted:

Pretty well actually.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Moltrey posted:

I play the part of Josuke so I'll be in every episode. I hope you all enjoy my preformance.

I have trouble believing this.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
You're right, there may actually some episodes without Josuke I don't remember, so maybe I won't be in every episode.

e: wow, even bad seafood got lummed. who is this provider of lum and why have i not been visited by lum santa

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Apr 22, 2016

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Turns out Savage Garden are going all-in with JoJo's.

Their new greatest hits album's cover is Josuke.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

People keep reposting waffleman's one but god help me if i have to dig through my own timeline to find the original

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

Turns out Savage Garden are going all-in with JoJo's.

Their new greatest hits album's cover is Josuke.

is it for the west as well as japan? cause i remember pat metheny group did a release in japan with a jojo cover too

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

They put info about that up on the official site after episode 2 ended.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I finished catching up with the anime this week, Jojo is very cool and good.
Dio Brando is my hero in life.
Joseph was the best.
I like it when Jotaro punches things and says "ORA"
Josuke has the slickest pompadour I've ever seen depicted in any form.
Kakyoin was a beautiful human being.
I like the internet memes.

I'm seriously contemplating getting a paid Crunchyroll subscription so I can watch the new episodes right away on fridays.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Motomu "I think you should be able to collect Barret's 8 year old daughter's panties in Final Fantasy 7*"

* - This is a real thing...

Why does it seem like every video game team has at least one shameless lolicon on it?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

He's a unique soul, ol' Toriyama.

This weeks episode was fantastic, by the way.
Eyes of Heaven on PS4 June 28 in America.
Regular this game will spoil all JoJo for you warning.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Apr 22, 2016

FortMax
Mar 22, 2013

The Bunny Hat
"Worse Company"

These replacement names keep getting better and better.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

This one even made it to the official site.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
They went from bad to worse? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

They went from bad to worse? :v:

Boooooooooo.

• Locked thread