Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Epoxy Bulletin posted:

I got access to fast-track my own uploads on batoto w/o mod approval by asking in the contributors subforum. Now I can hide the bad one and re-up whenever I gently caress up, too. I just had to say what group I was and the series I work and they let me have it no problem.

I haven't found a way to submit to or get access to kissmanga or mangahere, I think they operate on 99% scraper bots and a few admin uploads

I actually did that (re: batoto) several months ago, but apparently they haven't approved any new requests lately. I think the person who does the approving just hasn't been doing it.

And I think you're right on the other two, which is a shame because they only keep the first group's release of a chapter (so people who read there have to suffer through the old translations of the early Otaku chapters).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Lemon-Lime posted:

I love that manga, but sometimes it gets a little too real...

True, I feel so sick when I stay up too late compared to when I used to marathon shows/games back in HS.

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

This was a huge mistake, good lord. (did the first chapter of a new gag series for a change of pace and uuugh why)

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Ah, the muscle wizard

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Most of the pages are not loading for me, but I at least get enough of them to know he wants to be a witch and heck, same.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

z0glin Warchief posted:

This was a huge mistake

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

I knew exactly what was coming when I saw who had bumped the thread. Thanks! At this point I should probably start putting you in the credits.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

z0glin Warchief posted:

I knew exactly what was coming when I saw who had bumped the thread. Thanks! At this point I should probably start putting you in the credits.

You're welcome. :)

You seem to make exactly one mistake per chapter so I've started assuming it's actually just an Easter egg hunt, or a test to see if anyone is actually reading.

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Lemon-Lime posted:

You're welcome. :)

You seem to make exactly one mistake per chapter so I've started assuming it's actually just an Easter egg hunt, or a test to see if anyone is actually reading.

Uh, yeah, that's exactly what it is :ninja:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Uh, I like the male lead but everything else is terrible.

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Serious Frolicking posted:

Uh, I like the male lead but everything else is terrible.

It picks up as it goes along and the rest of the cast is introduced (imo anyway), but to be honest it was so supremely painful to work on for a whole laundry list of reasons that that is probably the only chapter I'll do.

Meanwhile, Micchan has an important announcement to make.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

z0glin Warchief posted:

It picks up as it goes along and the rest of the cast is introduced (imo anyway), but to be honest it was so supremely painful to work on for a whole laundry list of reasons that that is probably the only chapter I'll do.

I really like your end of chapter notes

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

:golfclap:

(Not a typo this time, but I'm not done reading yet. :v:)

e;

Work hair Micchan is way more powerful than normal Micchan.

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Apr 22, 2016

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
I was starting to think I wouldn't find that one mistake:

Also:

For shame, dude. For shame.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

z0glin Warchief posted:

I love Micchan

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

is this ukatsu's pixiv? http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1885471

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I like the the muscle wizard thing

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
The 10 minute \(・ω・\)SAN値!(/・ω・)/ピンチ! (Sanchi! pinch!) video
The 30 minute version!

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Thank you for celebrating the 500th anniversary of the german beer purity law with a new drinking girls chappie :cheerdoge:

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Lemon-Lime posted:

I was starting to think I wouldn't find that one mistake:

:toot:

Lemon-Lime posted:

Also:

For shame, dude. For shame.

:twisted:

:yeah:

Rodyle posted:

I like the the muscle wizard thing

:same:

:swoon:

K. Flaps posted:

Thank you for celebrating the 500th anniversary of the german beer purity law with a new drinking girls chappie :cheerdoge:

:cheerdoge:

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Erg posted:

I really like your end of chapter notes

Thanks! They're pretty fun to research, and I like blabbing on about random stuff. I'm glad they seem to be getting a good reception.

Oops, forgot to include the links w/ the images, fixed.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Micchan is stronger than I am. I only made it like 2 days when I tried to cut back on my drinking.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

z0glin Warchief posted:

Thanks! They're pretty fun to research, and I like blabbing on about random stuff. I'm glad they seem to be getting a good reception.

I really enjoy them as well!

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

congratulations to nyaruko for making it to the meme big leagues

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:worship:

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
it's easy to quit drinking when you're incredibly poor

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Countblanc posted:

it's easy to quit drinking when you're incredibly poor

not if there's a liquor store that carries night train near where you live

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

drinking girls speaks to me on a surprisingly personal level. it is kind of depressing.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
ohhhhh I finally made the connection between the muscle wizard thing and that author's other stuff, that's same the person who wrote Mahou Shoujo Ore and that weird BL manga with the spoiled rich guy.

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Neeeerds

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

the little brother :kimchi:

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
"I can use that in my BL doujins!!"

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Blood Type Blue

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Good! Cute! Thanks!

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

You listed Nifuji's birthday as April 21th

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Good! Cute! Thanks!

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Erg posted:

You listed Nifuji's birthday as April 21th

So I did :negative:

Thanks! Fixed now.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I love these dumb loving dorks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Good! Cute! Thanks!

Erg already found the one typo in this chapter.

Hanako is still the best character:

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Apr 26, 2016

• Locked thread