Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bill Barber posted:

Literally this.
Nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

how long are the runs in Gungeon?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
csgo, finishing up the first case in AAI2.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Star fox zero. Hope it doesn't suck as much as I've heard it does

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to complete my 100% file on Castlevania: Rondo of Blood (the secret stage is hard and it's cool that this game has a Champion's Road style bonus finale after you've beaten it once) and then move onto Castlevania: Bloodlines. EUIV as well.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Pablo Gigante posted:

Might I recommend DOTA 2 then.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

how long are the runs in Gungeon?

a full run is like 45 minutes or so.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

rediscover posted:

a full run is like 45 minutes or so.

itll be a long time before i last 45 minutes in one lmao

you also get shortcuts as you progress though that let you start on floor 2 with an extra item, floor 3 with 2 etc.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Got a Magic: the Gathering tourney, then probably Bravely Default or Oblivion.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

darks ouls 3 nd then going to a barcade near my place for a birthdy party. probably play a shitload of smash tv

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

C-Euro posted:

Got a Magic: the Gathering tourney, then probably Bravely Default or Oblivion.

Hope you tap that tonight ;) Just a little Magic humor for you

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah! posted:

darks ouls 3 nd then going to a barcade near my place for a birthdy party. probably play a shitload of smash tv

happy bday

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
Barcade near me for birthday sesh

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Birthday barcades FTMFW

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Arcade > Barcade

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I went bowling for my birthday last week and they had an arcade with all sorts of weird new poo poo like a gigantic Connect 4 game. They only had a few actual video games including a new Jurassic Park light gun game that looked like a Dreamcast game and a motorcycle game that played just like Cruisin' USA and even had flat sprite bikini women when you finish a race

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

ds3, stardew valley, maybe hyperlight drifter

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

nt mine but thx lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I've been too busy to game lately, but if I have time I may start Battlefleet Gothic: Armada tonight.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

EUIV and nuclear throne. Been on the fence about getting dark souls 3, whenever I open the store page I think about the best piece of advice I ever got from a video game https://fineleatherjackets.net/monkeyinflation

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Dark Souls 3 Rocket League Enter the Gungeon

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH
i can't stop playing star wars: knights of the old republic ii

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jerkops posted:

EUIV and nuclear throne. Been on the fence about getting dark souls 3, whenever I open the store page I think about the best piece of advice I ever got from a video game https://fineleatherjackets.net/monkeyinflation

We both launched EUIV within 5 seconds of each other and it was like we were sharing a Gamer Moment, earlier today

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Too busy to game in the weekend.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

We both launched EUIV within 5 seconds of each other and it was like we were sharing a Gamer Moment, earlier today

i saw that happen and assumed there was some Gamer love in the air.. To bad it was just a coincidence

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I may also play a little bit of notorious feels game Firewatch which I picked up on sale recently

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

I may also play a little bit of notorious feels game Firewatch which I picked up on sale recently

Get ready to feel, dude.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Knuc U Kinte posted:

His name?

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

This, unfortunately.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Looks like it's a "stare blankly at all my games forever because I want to play something but nothing sounds particularly good" kind of night for this gamer.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

Looks like it's a "stare blankly at all my games forever because I want to play something but nothing sounds particularly good" kind of night for this gamer.

play a freakin game

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Playing star fox zero rn. You're forced to use motion controls in alternate vehicles and man they just loving suck. Any time I've been in an arwing has been a blast so far though.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

play a freakin game

I settled on The Sims 4.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mycophobia posted:

Playing star fox zero rn. You're forced to use motion controls in alternate vehicles and man they just loving suck. Any time I've been in an arwing has been a blast so far though.

Ok Titania is absurdly bad, I quit for the night. Going back to twilight princess hd

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I ended up playing Bloodlines and Castlevania Legends but ended the night with the tried and true: fire emblem fates which I've played probably once a day since it came out

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Played some TF2 and more Enter the Gungeon

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

I noticed that because as soon as I launched the game, your Steam name popped up in the upper left of the loading screen instead of the lower right, which I've never seen before

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Pablo Gigante posted:

Hope you tap that tonight ;) Just a little Magic humor for you

Tourney update: made top 4 but lost a winnable match to make the finals. Still made my money back and then some though.

Today/tonight probably involves the Bravely Default and Oblivion I didn't play last night.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

C-Euro posted:

Tourney update: made top 4 but lost a winnable match to make the finals. Still made my money back and then some though.

Today/tonight probably involves the Bravely Default and Oblivion I didn't play last night.

Nice. I used to play a lot in high school and I won a couple of tourneys.

I played an hour of Firewatch today and it actually got me in the feels. Right now is afternoon coffee and Jessica Jones but I'll be playing some Dark Souls III and Ratchet and Clank later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Dark Souls III and building a lighthouse on a Minecraft server