Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Marsupial Fish posted:

I like you Lowtax.

righteously angry lowtax rules :megadeath:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue
Can't flim-flam the Taxman.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Whenever I need unwavering support for my tantrums, I turn to the fine folks at the Parrot rear end Club Forums.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

She assumed all the goons were men, that means shes not initiated to a high enough wave of feminism yet.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Paladinus posted:

Lmao, just loving read this poo poo.

http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13199&start=10

Her totally real boyfriend is there, too.

And check this out, comics. Who else is a crazy person obsessed with comics, some bizarre interpretation of feminism, and something awful dot com? Hm...

Why the hell did I click on that drat link.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

jessica do you know about robot cock, also called vaping?

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Shithouse Dave posted:

jessica do you know about robot cock, also called vaping?

I too want to know your answer to this.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Fonzarelli posted:

i'm the sandals that the guy is wearing

I'm the weird reverse D'orsay heels the woman is wearing.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

This woman got molested and raped by her mom and wants to be a robot. goddamn is that depressing :smith:

I still wanna know what she looks like because she really likes to brag about how she gets asked out by students and is like a supermodel or something.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Cowman posted:

This woman got molested and raped by her mom and wants to be a robot. goddamn is that depressing :smith:

I still wanna know what she looks like because she really likes to brag about how she gets asked out by students and is like a supermodel or something.

Her mom molested her? Oh that's pretty hosed up and awful. :smith:

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Microwaves Mom posted:

Her mom molested her? Oh that's pretty hosed up and awful. :smith:

her memoirs say that her first time having sex was with her mom however that might not be true considering the other poo poo in that thing :shrug:

shits.ridic
Dec 31, 2015

shes not a regular mom shes a cool mom

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Nothing to do tonight. Go for a walk? Nah, too chilly. Time to start some internet drama. These dorks love to start poo poo and then when you point out that they're full of it, they just move on to the next shitfest.

My sympathy goes out to you, person I had never heard of before today and will surely forget by morning. Your valiant crusade will surely go down in internet history as "oh, yeah. that lady." It's there, in the file. Under "O".

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Someone get that guy from CC in here, the guy that loves to draw girl robots with big metal tits.

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
:nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMoeDM8POZk

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
хорошо! Very good

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Cowman posted:

her memoirs say that her first time having sex was with her mom however that might not be true considering the other poo poo in that thing :shrug:

did you buy it or did you read it with a kindle subscription

also her entire story is shaky; consider what she says with a bunch of goddamn salt

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Hogge Wild posted:

whats the difference between fembots and femmebots

I'm a few pages late I was at work but the difference is that one of those types is prone to getting violent.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
my favorite part is fembot Jessica is sultry and submissive and programmed to follow a man's every command but she is not a whore, and you cannot just boss her around you misogynist!!

I had no idea why it's all so goofilly complicated, but poor drat Nonexistent Dr Who Boyfriend must be the dumbest, ugliest, or fattest motherfucker around to put up with this level of bonkers

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
People jack off to those vids of chicks smacking themselves in the head with hammers and acting all dizzy while birdies fly around their heads I get that but until I see her doing a robot dance she's just blowing smoke up our asses about being a robosexual.

Gavitron
Sep 11, 2001

One of the downsides of being special is that you feel out of place wherever you go.
Pillbug

Microwaves Mom posted:

My favorite is the gouf. Although a Dom also has its merits.

Everyone knows the best mechs are clan-fit timber wolves.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

That Robot posted:

did you buy it or did you read it with a kindle subscription

also her entire story is shaky; consider what she says with a bunch of goddamn salt

You don't need to buy it to read the hosed up 'erotic' story of getting fingered by her hot mom when she was 11 years old, it's in the "look inside" section.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Guys, I am totally real person Kyle Lockhart, please stop making fun of my beautiful, intelligent, funny girlfriend who is a really great writer and college lecturer. Also, she has a totally sweet robot oval office. I know because I am a doctor.

SEGA Ass Fisting fucked around with this message at 11:20 on Apr 23, 2016

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Facebook Aunt posted:

You don't need to buy it to read the hosed up 'erotic' story of getting fingered by her hot mom when she was 11 years old, it's in the "look inside" section.

yeah I'm hoping that part is embellishment too; the rest of her story is suspect because she is an unreliable narrator to the max

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

I wouldn't be surprised if "she" was actually the deadbeat brother irl and this whole thing is a online persona and escape from reality.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

"hot schizophrenic mom"

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

various cheeses posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if "she" was actually the deadbeat brother irl and this whole thing is a online persona and escape from reality.

It's the mother writing the fictional story of the daughter she accidentally electrocuted in the bathtub.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Maybe this is all a dream and we're all just figments of Jessica Dupre's imagination as she lays chained to a bed in an asylum dreaming about posting on a site called something awful dot com (really?). I mean come on Jessica, none of this makes any sense, wake up!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Do fembots dream of electric goons?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

RobattoJesus posted:

Maybe this is all a dream and we're all just figments of Jessica Dupre's imagination as she lays chained to a bed in an asylum dreaming about posting on a site called something awful dot com (really?). I mean come on Jessica, none of this makes any sense, wake up!

DOnt wake her up u idiot we'll all die

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Ahundredbux posted:

DOnt wake her up u idiot we'll all die

Some of us are based on the staff and other inmates.

I'm the catatonic one cell over.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
im covered in poo poo

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Fembot parachute account spotted.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Its fembot fetishists all the way down lmao

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Please don't talk poorly about my girlfriend Jessica Dupre she is beautiful

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
So I keep reading that she re-reged and started posting again. Was it under a different name because I don't see any new posts.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Captain Yossarian posted:

Please don't talk poorly about my girlfriend Jessica Dupre she is beautiful
She was programmed that way.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I'm not bad, I'm ju- ABEND

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I for one want to embrace our robot overlords.

• Locked thread