Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
I'm surprised Slemmy is an IGL, I always thought he was just a PUGstar that played for tier 3 NA teams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

So how long until Skadoodle and Shroud get bought out by better orgs?

poo poo, I still wouldn't touch Shroud with a 10 foot pole unless I got him to sign a contract stating that he'd entry frag. He's so good at it and apparently flat out refuses.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

When they think they can get better money elsewhere presumably.

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

I used to be Nova 2-3, but now I'm MGII-MGE, so no Nova goon group for me... I'm getting sick of getting blown out because my team has no concept of teamwork. A guy sees one smoke coming towards him and just cries "They're coming B! B!" and then it turns out it's a 4 man A rush and now everyone is out of position. And then I become the bad guy when I say "don't call a site until you see the bomb".

Any goons around my rank in NA (East Coast)? Maybe we can play MM together.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

anyone with dinosower in their clantag is a grade A human being

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Mukaikubo posted:

yeah nova group is basically "welcome, fellow poo poo-tier player! let us be poo poo together and laugh and have a good time instead of being poo poo with pubbies and running into griefers and trolls" instead of strictly GN1-GN4

I need to go and give people rights so they can send announcements. Get some 5 stacks going.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Dongicus posted:

anyone with dinosower in their clantag is a grade A human being

Tell me how to get this tag

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

grade A human being

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

does that LOLYOU manchild even stream anymore?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Stand still. Crosshair on opponent. Tap, tap, tap, tap. Die. 30 in 1.
I havent had this happen so many times in a single game before

Rosh
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's Wrong,
Something's Right
Dropping 40 bombs on the Nova1's. The hackusations flow forth.

Cache is apparently very T sided these days.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Rosh posted:

Dropping 40 bombs on the Nova1's. The hackusations flow forth.

Cache is apparently very T sided these days.
It's been gradually transitioning towards a T-side map and I don't exactly know how since it hasn't had any updates in forever. I suppose pro starts trickle down to even the lower ranks.

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

a lot of ostensibly ct-sided maps play the opposite in MM, i think it's just the power of relatively disorganized groups where T can stick together against weak calls/rotates. the only one that stayed heavily CT sided ime was inferno

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

odd, in mg1-dmg i always found literally everything was CT sided because people are poo poo at taking sites

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

^ If a dude is smurfing they're usually T sided because he can just entry and poo poo on everyone. If the teams are actually at equal rank it's typically pretty close and comes down to comms.

Antares posted:

a lot of ostensibly ct-sided maps play the opposite in MM, i think it's just the power of relatively disorganized groups where T can stick together against weak calls/rotates. the only one that stayed heavily CT sided ime was inferno

Even then it gets a lot easier if you actually use mollies to clear out areas before you push B. Learn to molly sandbag, smoke CT and flash into site and you've learned enough to get into MGE at the very least.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

fennesz posted:

^ If a dude is smurfing they're usually T sided because he can just entry and poo poo on everyone. If the teams are actually at equal rank it's typically pretty close and comes down to comms.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Someone tell me who the gently caress slemmy is.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Looking at reddit tells me he quit cs a year ago to become an online poker player but that fell apart after 3 months and the hltv http://www.hltv.org/?pageid=246&playerid=8708 says that he plays poo poo teams badly. If nothing else more drama to add to the fpl soundboard. Tune in next week for more na cs.

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
Anyone for some Sunday morning MM & chill?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

is there a high rank group? i like to play once in a while but it's mostly passive aggressive noobs who critique every move you make or flip the gently caress out if you deviate from the "rules" in any way

ghosTTy fucked around with this message at 07:57 on May 11, 2016

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Can you post less please

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

qhat posted:

Can [qhat] post less please

ftfy

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

qhat posted:

Can you post less please

no gently caress you

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

ghostter posted:

is there a high rank group? i like to play once in a while (and have fun and make jokes :O) but it's mostly passive aggressive nerds who critique every move you make or flip the gently caress out if you deviate from the "rules" in any way

Whats your rank and would you say you regularly get mad at video

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Spiros posted:

Whats your rank and would you say you regularly get mad at video

sup and no never it's only a game and theyre only lucky noobs

henne
May 9, 2009

by exmarx
sup isnt a rank n00b

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

He means smfc

henne
May 9, 2009

by exmarx
maybe he means sem?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

henne posted:

sup isnt a rank n00b

watch urself kid

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

ghosTTy fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Apr 19, 2024

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

eww, canadian

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

I'm MGE living in NA East Coast. Anybody wants to queue up MM with me and maybe help me rank out of this MG hell, add me:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960474544/

Here's a cool game I played if any of you popular and cool CSGO wizards have any spare time to critique a relative noob:

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-sBmks-Eh6Dx-x4x6k-bNsz3-VUPRO

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
Well that was a great few games of goon-novas. Two program crashes, two lopsided as poo poo losses, two bottomfrags. I have no clue what's wrong with me today, I warmed up just fine, but when I started to play MM, it all fell apart and I went home to

:shepface:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
supreme is so close i can smell its hair and pop a boner on the subway

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Supreme is where the toxic people are.

At least in LE you get the occasional clueless asian wannabe to annihilate like you're starring in a episode of dbz

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

LE is still the most skill inconsistent group for me

its also where i'm the saltiest buttbaby

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Xenaero posted:

Supreme is where the toxic people are.

At least in LE you get the occasional clueless asian wannabe to annihilate like you're starring in a episode of dbz

i dunno i had one of the worst teammates ive ever had in my mm history at lem.
its rare for me to actively dislike someone, even if they're raging, but this guy was impossibly mad like it was beyond the realm of even mere anger, he was genuinely anguished at every single thing we did to the point of getting me to tell him to shut up for the first time in any of my games. it was especially draining given he had 3 frags by the tailend of the first half, and he kept berating me for a thing i did near the start of the game (waiting the timer out at 4 hp but the guy planted at the very last second) even when me and the top frag were the only ones putting most of the muscle. The top frag got caremad and headshot him at spawn kicking him. it was super miserable in ways i havent seen in such a long time.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
theres assholes and morons at every rank but this one guy will stick out in my memory because he went beyond the call of duty of being a brazillian calling an argentinian garbage

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

ArfJason posted:

theres assholes and morons at every rank but this one guy will stick out in my memory because he went beyond the call of duty of being a brazillian calling an argentinian garbage

rofl south americans are literally scum contaminating my beautiful NACS
#burnthefavelas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

ArfJason posted:

i dunno i had one of the worst teammates ive ever had in my mm history at lem.
its rare for me to actively dislike someone, even if they're raging, but this guy was impossibly mad like it was beyond the realm of even mere anger, he was genuinely anguished at every single thing we did to the point of getting me to tell him to shut up for the first time in any of my games. it was especially draining given he had 3 frags by the tailend of the first half, and he kept berating me for a thing i did near the start of the game (waiting the timer out at 4 hp but the guy planted at the very last second) even when me and the top frag were the only ones putting most of the muscle. The top frag got caremad and headshot him at spawn kicking him. it was super miserable in ways i havent seen in such a long time.

Reminds me of the guy a friend of a friend added to our group a while back. He sounded 14 and would flip out if you didn't pull a "sick clutch" and would tell everyone to kill themselves if he didn't like their skins. He was probably the most grating individual I've ever come across on the internet. Everyone else put up with him because he was a (terrible) GE.

Good times :allears: