Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Grand Prize Winner posted:

i would like to point out that 90% of this thread has been white protestants

not surprising when you let them run 3/4ths of a country, really

main difference between them and the catholics is that the protestants gently caress their own children

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

catholics outsource to the priests

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
:gas: the racist thread.

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

hmm, what's that in the cart...

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

kazr posted:

catholics outsource to the priests

aHEM, we create jobs, unlike the lazy protestants who have consistently failed to add value to the child-rape economy

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
Yeah! "Religion is what we need in this thread."

~no wise man ever

More photographs or get the gently caress out of Dodge.

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:

steady
Feb 28, 2011
Pillbug
That poor Ferris Wheel.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Grand Prize Winner posted:

i would like to point out that 90% of this thread has been white protestants

not surprising when you let them run 3/4ths of a country, really

catholics aren't really white

Sialia
Feb 12, 2016

steady posted:

That poor Ferris Wheel.

Hey, KKKs gotta have fun too. You better not discriminate against them, this is why they have to wear sheets over their heads. Can't even ride a Ferris wheel without your racism.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/dekalb-county/hundreds-of-protesters-expected-for-competing-rallies-at-stone-mountain/237417863

Doesn't get better than this.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/protesters-clash-with-police-at-stone-mountain/nq9xF/

quote:

Only about two dozen white power demonstrators showed up at the “Rock Stone Mountain” rally and, by early afternoon, they were packing up to leave after one man arrived with a large red flag advertising the Ku Klux Klan. Organizers had said they didn’t want such symbols at the event.

But despite the low turnout - they had predicted up to 2,000 attendees - and the wave of counter-protests that left them isolated inside a barricade, organizers declared the event a success.

“They didn’t win. They didn’t shut us down. We had a successful, peaceful rally,” said Joseph Andrews , 37, of Kennesaw.

Lol, great rally, guys.

quote:

John Michael Estes and fellow “Rock Stone Mountain” organizer Greg Calhoun said supporters may have been scared away by threats from counter protesters.

“That’s America these days,” Calhoun said.

Observed Estses, “the liberal media and the police have kept our people away”.

Looking across the way at the counter protesters he said, “they are paid protesters. The same ones who burned down Ferguson.”

“We’re not the ones creating violence here. If these guys win there will be no mercy. It’ll be Ferguson all over the place.”

Liberal media! George Soros! :argh:

Edmund Sparkler has a new favorite as of 21:35 on Apr 23, 2016

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

STHD

quote:

Jones saw a black couple admiring the great mountain and offered to take their picture.

He said he had a relative in the civil war.

Holding the Confederate battle emblem, he said, “I’m carrying this for him.”

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
anyone post a picture of lowtax yet?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

not white trash but lol at this limp wristed idiot

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Wait, do you not understand what those things are or something?

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

:boom: :boom: :boom:

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Powercrazy posted:

Around here there is a direct correlation between a house with one of those tanks, the number of muddy diesel trucks in the driveway, the amount of dip consumed by the homes inhabitants, and their hate for minorities.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

Mildly Amusing posted:

What is with people and chewing tobacco? At least smoking makes you look cool like a detective or something, but "chaw" just shows you what your inevitable cancer tumor will look like

What's your views on snuff?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

quote:

Looking across the way at the counter protesters he said, “they are paid protesters. The same ones who burned down Ferguson.”

“We’re not the ones creating violence here. If these guys win there will be no mercy. It’ll be Ferguson all over the place.”

How much does being a paid protester pay? Raping and pillaging trailer parks seems like a good way to make some cash on the side imho.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Powercrazy posted:

propane tanks

also

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

Around here there is a direct correlation between a house with one of those tanks, the number of muddy diesel trucks in the driveway, the amount of dip consumed by the homes inhabitants, and their hate for minorities.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Just got certified as a crisis actor. Obama personally came to my house to give me my foodstamps, lambos, and virginal white women.

I like you guys, so stay out of Portland tomorrow night. There's going to be a "crisis".

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

You aren't wrong but propane is such a common heating fuel in rural areas in general that they aren't a great indicator that the owner is white trash.

It being painted like that probably is though.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Zippy the Bummer posted:

You aren't wrong but propane is such a common heating fuel in rural areas in general that they aren't a great indicator that the owner is white trash.

A thing that might actually benefit from being camo, paint it pink cow!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Zippy the Bummer posted:

Please all your outside utilities drab and unfun Tia

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Even without the uncomfortable racism, what about riding a horse into the ocean romantically would ever strike anyone as a thing to do

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

i'm legit angry right now

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I don't think hiring a black person to do something is racist. Maybe I'm wrong about this though!

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Powercrazy posted:

Propane is fuel oil's redneck cousin.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
My last house was an old farm house that used fuel oil. The heat it puts out is crazy hot, but your house always has a faint smell of refinery.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The Kingfish posted:

I don't think hiring a black person to do something is racist. Maybe I'm wrong about this though!

Fat white people kissing on horses while a black man drowns trying to lead the horses is a pretty weird image to see, guy who's trying really hard to pretend like he doesn't know that

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Dreddout posted:

Just got certified as a crisis actor. Obama personally came to my house to give me my foodstamps, lambos, and virginal white women.

I like you guys, so stay out of Portland tomorrow night. There's going to be a "crisis".

Can someone tell me where the "Crisis Actors" thing started? It's like all of a sudden insane people all started talking about fake mass shootings

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Professor Shark posted:

Can someone tell me where the "Crisis Actors" thing started? It's like all of a sudden insane people all started talking about fake mass shootings

I first saw it after Sandy Hook but with loving :tinfoil: types it's from much, much longer ago.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I think Sandy Hook made it mainstream, to the point where there's a bunch of people who think any shooting or murder of any kind now is done with crisis actors. I have no idea how long they think this goes back but my guess would be every single one of them has a different answer (if they've even thought about it at all)

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I get that it's just like the Flight 370 thing where something is so terrible that people start to deny reality and actually everyone is actually fine!, but Crisis Actors seems to put a nasty spin on that reaction somehow...

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Aesop Poprock posted:

Fat white people kissing on horses while a black man drowns trying to lead the horses is a pretty weird image to see, guy who's trying really hard to pretend like he doesn't know that

That was taken in Jamaica where the locals are black. If black people make you uncomfortable I'd suggest hiring a guided horse in the US, where your guide will probably be white.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

many black people have jobs and can swim in high water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

That was taken in Jamaica where the locals are black. If black people make you uncomfortable I'd suggest hiring a guided horse in the US, where your guide will probably be white.

Is there a white people leading fat white people into the water with horses thing in america cause i kind of doubt it

• Locked thread