Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

No one's left... Everything's gone...! Zebes is burning!

cravius posted:

Bring back Videogames and rock pls

:yeah:
This seems like the best course of action

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

Unfunny Poster posted:

Yeah that's pretty funny, as is the fact that since I turned 18 I've been a DNC member, and voted liberal every time I submitted my vote.

What that has to do with an internet spaceship video game doesn't really make sense to me. Then again this the guy who couldn't figure out why TMC staff were unhappy with him after he didn't pay their wages for a month before going on a 6 week vacation so :shrug:

In those logs he said he makes a few grand a month from TMC so lol at the notion that it's pennies when it could be like 40k a year worth of income.

Daruna
Jul 3, 2011
yeah where's videogames been

need the newbie fix

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

Daruna posted:

yeah where's videogames been

need the newbie fix

Would you mind getting a distinct avatar and such please? Poor and unimportant people like me need an easy way to scroll by your posts. Thank you friend!

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

dogboy posted:

Would you mind getting a distinct avatar and such please? Poor and unimportant people like me need an easy way to scroll by your posts. Thank you friend!

Put him on ignore

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

dogboy posted:

Ignore list, bra.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

There's weird streams of liquid running down my face, am I melting down? Thread plz advise

(nvm, it's just the gym sweat)

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
im gonna start quoting him when i link cute poo poo cause gently caress yall ignore lists :mad:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

im gonna start quoting him when i link cute poo poo cause gently caress yall ignore lists :mad:

I don't use ignore lists because lol if you can't handle reading Internet posts

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

cravius posted:

Put him on ignore

vyst posted:

Ignore list, bra.

A posting friend of mine once told me "ignore lists are for the weak" and he is right, maybe one day a poster starts posting goodposts and you would miss them.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I'm not sure where I developed an appreciation for proof of stupidity

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
Never miss good posts.

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
all posts are good posts if you compare them to your own posts

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

bonewitch posted:

How many posts could a goodposter post if a goodposter wasn't a figment of your loving imagination

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

bonewitch posted:

something something I only have to worry if I don't look down on my posts from 10 years ago

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

bonewitch posted:

besides of that I think you are lacking an anime sig like narciss, it would give you that edge you are missing I think

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
that wasn't a dig on you i was saying that all posts are posts, and as such, are good posts compared to the absence of a post

namaste

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

bonewitch posted:

that wasn't a dig on you i was saying that all posts are posts, and as such, are good posts compared to the absence of a post

namaste

what did you just call me?

navyseal.txt

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

:regd08:

:moreevil:

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Now you've done it.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

the hell is that

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I skipped 5 pages of posts but I assume if I post 'nice meltdown' it will fit

so

nice meltdown

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

That boiled meat looks unappitizing and bland.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

bonewitch posted:

namaste

sorry I didn't want to poke at you specifically but like everyone else I crave for the drama but also goodposts and all that and its very complicated again sorry

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cravius posted:

In those logs he said he makes a few grand a month from TMC so lol at the notion that it's pennies when it could be like 40k a year worth of income.

I can only comment that the minimum amount the site was making when I was being paid was $300-400 a month. How much of that was VC versus actual income from ads, etc. I can't tell you.

I do know it's an incredibly incompetent way to run a business by not paying your staff before you take a month long vacation though.

ullerrm posted:

There's weird streams of liquid running down my face, am I melting down? Thread plz advise

(nvm, it's just the gym sweat)

How much do you deadlift bruh?

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
ullerm posted boiled ribs still can't get over that poo poo

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Unfunny Poster posted:

I can only comment that the minimum amount the site was making when I was being paid was $300-400 a month. How much of that was VC versus actual income from ads, etc. I can't tell you.

I do know it's an incredibly incompetent way to run a business by not paying your staff before you take a month long vacation though.

dude is your stupidity a long con because I gotta say you are unwavering in your dedication. are you a method actor

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
All My Exes Live In LOLTX

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Shut up creepy Elsa pussy

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

having a few people on the ignore list makes coming back from work and seeing 10 new pages go by a lot quicker especially since the people on my ignore list tend to double triple or quadruple post

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://imgur.com/lK2MWJh

trying to undeadify hole squad, did a gate camp in O1Y with 5 dudes tonight, obligatory hole squad is recruiting

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Otacon posted:

especially since the people on my ignore list tend to double triple or quadruple post

What did I do to you :mad:

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

What did I do to you :mad:

just because your eve name begins with a d doesn't mean it begins with a d here

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Venom Snake posted:

https://imgur.com/lK2MWJh

trying to undeadify hole squad, did a gate camp in O1Y with 5 dudes tonight, obligatory hole squad is recruiting

You did good work. I was logged into a PH alt doing ~things~ at that time, and the Ishtar pilot offered up some lovely tears in plusten.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

But I thought goons don't undock :ssh:

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

ullerrm posted:

You did good work. I was logged into a PH alt doing ~things~ at that time, and the Ishtar pilot offered up some lovely tears in plusten.

Yeah the Carofleet concept has really proven it's worth (although Id adore it if you could give me some good self rep T1 throw away ship fits). I just need to now get more than 4 people to come with me next time :unsmith:

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

But I thought goons don't undock :ssh:

Hole Squad is always undocked :sun:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Otacon posted:

having a few people on the ignore list makes coming back from work and seeing 10 new pages go by a lot quicker especially since the people on my ignore list tend to double triple or quadruple post

Like who

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Eonwe posted:

Like who

He means daruna and despera and dadbuck and maybe dragonstalking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

eonwe i used to have you on MY LIST way back when but then i grew to understand and now i enjoy your posts

it just took me a long time

stay safe, eonwe!

• Locked thread