Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Single By Choice
Apr 25, 2016

by Lowtax

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

mentally unstable, owns a gun, obsessed with the forums, and is out hundreds of dollars from it - what could possibly go wrong

In order to survive a mad world, you must embrace the madness. I live in South, we ALL OWN GUNS. I do not have any bills sir. The money you Kucks spend on girlfriends(period pads, clothes, shoes, entertainment, social media accounts & devices, duty sex, flaming hot Cheetos and starbucks) and yourself(food, rent, car note, utilities bills, video games, cargo shorts) I keep to myself. I have no one that depends on me for any sort of emotional, physical, or FINANCIAL support. Jealous (: ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Single By Choice
Apr 25, 2016

by Lowtax

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

your creepiness is from your broken brains not your man status

get (real) therapy

In all honestly what is CREEPY about me. I do all I can to avoid women and spare them my presence which so obviously disgusts them. I don't talk to woman unprompted, I do not look at them, and I ignore them when ever I can at work. My attempts to spare women my presence has gotten me in trouble at work so many times. I am literally risking my job, trying to make the woman around me more comfortable and not have to deal with my presence.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Single By Choice posted:

In all honestly what is CREEPY about me.

Everything apart from your physical appearance. You are a deeply broken individual and you need intensive psychiatric help, not a date.

Also, if you have to continue Jon Popping, please make another thread. Don't ruin this one.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Apr 25, 2016

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
Man, i gotta say it took a while for lowtax to come around.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

How does blowing up the ground rejuvinate small trees, and can I use it on my dad's grave?

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Everything apart from your physical appearance. You are a deeply broken individual and you need intensive psychiatric help, not a date.

Also, if you have to continue Jon Popping, please make another thread. Don't ruin this one.

This thread was a Jon Pop honeypot from the get go.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Single By Choice posted:

So did I to be honest. I am no longer getting the high from this forum that I used to. I need to find a way to take it to the next level and start meeting some of you in person.

Jon I already told you I would fly to FL and have gay sex with you but you turned me down... Is this the metaphorical "turning of the page"?

Single By Choice
Apr 25, 2016

by Lowtax

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I am not broken!!! The last week of senior year the whole class got together during lunch, and told me how much they hated me and how they deliberately isolated and attacked me with the sole intent of pushing me to commit suicide so that they could be on tv when the news cameras came. The humiliation, isolation, and beatings I endured for five years would have broken a navy seal. Every therapist I have told about my past has said they were surprised I didn't kill anyone or myself. Now I face a new bully. Feminism.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Single By Choice posted:

I am not broken!!! The last week of senior year the whole class got together during lunch, and told me how much they hated me and how they deliberately isolated and attacked me with the sole intent of pushing me to commit suicide so that they could be on tv when the news cameras came. The humiliation, isolation, and beatings I endured for five years would have broken a navy seal. Every therapist I have told about my past has said they were surprised I didn't kill anyone or myself. Now I face a new bully. Feminism.

Shit_that_didnt_happen.txt

Rename the thread - "Now I face a new bully. Feminism."

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Single By Choice posted:

Every therapist I have told about my past has said they were surprised I didn't kill anyone or myself. Now I face a new bully. Feminism.

goldmine

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

WampaLord posted:

:five:

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Single By Choice posted:

Somehow I don't think feminism is trying to make you take up suicide. Or homicide. I mention the homicide because you type like a soon-to-be mass shooter.

Also

WampaLord posted:

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Single By Choice posted:

Haha Oh poo poo!

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

Single By Choice posted:

Just move to the Deep South where feminism doesn't exist yet.

Single By Choice
Apr 25, 2016

by Lowtax

WampaLord posted:

Yes it did. When you look at the history of mankind(slavery, holocaust, jim crow, feminism) why is my life story so hard to believe? If you can believe in the Holocaust, my story should be of no issue to you. They didn't enslave or kill me. They just beat, isolated, and gaslighted me for five years. Sometimes the girls would come to me crying about how I should just drop out, and they didn't want to hurt me, but as soon as their friends came around it was (ugly, loser, retard, freak, friend of the family). That's why I hate women the most. The guys would only do it to impress them. If they had stood up and demanded the boys stop and that it didn't turn them on, it would have been over. That's the ugly truth about women. They are turned on by abuse, cruelty and violence. If they weren't, their would never be any wars, or bullying.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Please train this dude and robot loving lady in a thread where only they can post

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Single By Choice posted:

Yes it did. When you look at the history of mankind(slavery, holocaust, jim crow, feminism)

Not sure the Jewish and black communities would agree with you here, op.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Please train this dude and robot loving lady in a thread where only they can post

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
goon love is the best love 2 is shaping up to look pretty good :twisted:

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Single By Choice posted:

Your brain is hosed

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

that's MISTER sexist misogynist pig buddy

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Lowtax posted:

Your brain is hosed

on a scale of dontrel to beastmeel where would you put jon pop

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
My life savings was wiped out paying for my wife's social media accounts. I don't see what's so funny about that.

e: You banned him before we could find out what "duty sex" is!

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
I think Single by Choice may be trolling, just saying.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Mister Fister posted:

I think Single by Choice may be trolling, just saying.
Whatever he's doing it's awful

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Duty sex seems like it would be a good thing, i.e. "it's my duty to please that booty." Are there duty fees for having sex because uh- I have not been paying.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
It's not like a subscription service where you pay even if you don't use it.

Sethex
Jun 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Single By Choice posted:

Yes it did. When you look at the history of mankind(slavery, holocaust, jim crow, feminism) why is my life story so hard to believe? If you can believe in the Holocaust, my story should be of no issue to you. They didn't enslave or kill me. They just beat, isolated, and gaslighted me for five years. Sometimes the girls would come to me crying about how I should just drop out, and they didn't want to hurt me, but as soon as their friends came around it was (ugly, loser, retard, freak, friend of the family). That's why I hate women the most. The guys would only do it to impress them. If they had stood up and demanded the boys stop and that it didn't turn them on, it would have been over. That's the ugly truth about women. They are turned on by abuse, cruelty and violence. If they weren't, their would never be any wars, or bullying.

I happen to love this comment, it helps me appreciate my circumstances and my relationships; maybe a troll but if not I hope he reregs an we can finally have a return of the king that comes with a wall of text attributing the consequences of being a bitter unwashed troll man to feminist malice.

Sethex fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Apr 25, 2016

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum
Who the gently caress buys all their girlfriends pads for them, I'd have to be trapped under a collapsed building to send a guy out for that stuff.

ArmadilloConspiracy
Jan 15, 2010

Single By Choice posted:

All wars are fought because dudes want to get their dicks wet. Land, resources, and religion are just lame excuses.

At least now that he's banned he has time to work on his erotic memoir.

Sethex
Jun 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Scudworth posted:

Who the gently caress buys all their girlfriends pads for them, I'd have to be trapped under a collapsed building to send a guy out for that stuff.

I've picked them up in a pinch because whoever I was sleeping with was sick or something. Only a high lvl spergfag would feel ashamed about that. If anything I would turn it around an ask the female cashier if these were the best possible types an if she has any recommendations.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Lowtax posted:

Your brain is hosed

There's smoke billowing out of his head, maybe we can save some of the files

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want to hang out with an unstable misanthrope from the internet.

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax
the problem isn't feminism, the problem is white women

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

a retard posted:

Checks out.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

a retard posted:

White women is feminism.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
The only problem with white women are flat butts IMHO.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
The sad part to me is that I honestly believe that Jon Pop believes that that's what they said. If it was the end of the year, they were probably doing one of those "hey Jon sorry we gave you so much poo poo" things you do. High schoolers are dicks, but they don't conspire to gang up and make someone's life miserable. It just doesn't happen, regardless of what Mean Girls would have you believe. Promise when they went home they weren't even thinking about you.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

a retard posted:

we get away with some pretty sweet poo poo its true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Dr Cheeto posted:

The only problem with white women are flat butts IMHO.

Paging Professor Shark.

• Locked thread