Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

ok: pretend i quoted a bunch of your posts here #gotem

shut up idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi
Thats the best I've got :rip:

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

vyst posted:

Like if I thought mittens was a lying piece of poo poo i certainly wouldn't do free spacework for his empire. That's asinine.

I dunno, I mean I could probably not give less of a gently caress about ~my space leaders~, but I'd probably do spacework if I had the time because I like waffe and want the people I enjoy playing with to have a good time.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
how many karma does that earn you

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I'm the one that recruited Ordo Garr not Penif. Ordo randomly started talking poo poo at me in local and I'm such a nice fella he changed his mind and wanted to join. Then I told him to kill like 3 super carriers and scam a shitload of money on the way out. I didn't actually think he'd do any of it. I handed over the Super capital gank portion to Penif and Bmerc tho.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Mother fucker did Maneck StreetPreacher just troll me? Son of a bitch.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

ChickenWing posted:

I dunno, I mean I could probably not give less of a gently caress about ~my space leaders~, but I'd probably do spacework if I had the time because I like waffe and want the people I enjoy playing with to have a good time.

Such an easy concept, so hard for people ITT to understand.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

vyst posted:

http://i.imgur.com/tJGyZCT.mp4

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
alright never change your posting style

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

mpaarating posted:

Thats the best I've got :rip:

its ok you tried

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

YouTuber posted:

I'm the one that recruited Ordo Garr not Penif. Ordo randomly started talking poo poo at me in local and I'm such a nice fella he changed his mind and wanted to join. Then I told him to kill like 3 super carriers and scam a shitload of money on the way out. I didn't actually think he'd do any of it. I handed over the Super capital gank portion to Penif and Bmerc tho.

it was a general you as in "you, the corporation elitistops, let in ordo garr"

MacPac
Jun 2, 2006

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-8-c1T1lQk
Finally got a halfway decent delayed bubble dunk on tape :baby:

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

If it's a quote he must be paraphrasing it some. It's too long to search the whole thing, but the pieces of it aren't bringing up any results.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

SperginMcBadposter posted:

If it's a quote he must be paraphrasing it some. It's too long to search the whole thing, but the pieces of it aren't bringing up any results.

Pretty sure the actual quote would mention r/eve and/or reddit. #Luv2Club

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

SperginMcBadposter posted:

took me under thirty seconds to confirm it was part a disgroontled post

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

vyst posted:

gently caress I guess I'm trolled by proxy aren't I

maneck you owe me a beer at the meetup for leading me astray

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
OK! So I figured out how the corp roles and titles things work (I think). Thank you to the goon who told me about shares in case I accidentally get voted out.

There are only two roles/titles in my corp. Rock's Caretaker, which is me the director dude. The other is Superfly. Who is a trader and a diplomat. I think that is cool! I'm not planning on making it some grand corporation that goes across stars and declares wars or goes to scam or any of that. It is purely for silly fun mining and being friendly :)

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

the disgroontled post was so bad even r/eve is making fun of it fyi

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
PH whining and screaming over losing tons of poo poo is real because literally everyone does that when they are losing 1 bil an hour to 5 retards on a bubble

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice

Venom Snake posted:

PH whining and screaming over losing tons of poo poo is real because literally everyone does that when they are losing 1 bil an hour to 5 retards on a bubble

You guys do a really good job of making HS sound like a mountain of fun, if not for the whole, yanno scanning bit.

If I was any good at this game other than being an F1 jockey I'd try to be more active and get into Blops and HS. But :effort:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

VideoGames posted:

OK! So I figured out how the corp roles and titles things work (I think). Thank you to the goon who told me about shares in case I accidentally get voted out.

There are only two roles/titles in my corp. Rock's Caretaker, which is me the director dude. The other is Superfly. Who is a trader and a diplomat. I think that is cool! I'm not planning on making it some grand corporation that goes across stars and declares wars or goes to scam or any of that. It is purely for silly fun mining and being friendly :)

your posts make me happy

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hobold posted:

You guys do a really good job of making HS sound like a mountain of fun, if not for the whole, yanno scanning bit.

If I was any good at this game other than being an F1 jockey I'd try to be more active and get into Blops and HS. But :effort:

you can get into HS without being a super scanning nerd, at this point we just need people who are willing to log in and PvP. Citadels will make wormhole much simpler, even more so when they finally get contracts and insurance.

edit: we also unironically need industry people to so don't be afraid that you might get yelled at for mining or w/e.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Eonwe posted:

your posts make me happy

Same, they're just so dang innocent

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

VideoGames posted:

I'm going to be sad when someone comes and ganks you :(

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VideoGames posted:

This is the only acceptable post in the past few pages.

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice

Venom Snake posted:

you can get into HS without being a super scanning nerd, at this point we just need people who are willing to log in and PvP. Citadels will make wormhole much simpler, even more so when they finally get contracts and insurance.

edit: we also unironically need industry people to so don't be afraid that you might get yelled at for mining or w/e.

Not gonna lie, citadels make like in WHs sound soo much better. I lived out of a POS back in 07, and it was a horrible experience. I can't even wrap my head around trying to do that in WHs, pre HS merger into goons for rolls and what not.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The strategy seems transparently simple - the only people in MBC willing to do sov wand are TEST and PH. The idea is to put pressure on PH by giving them their first taste of serious hardship, to break their will so they don't do sov gruntwork anymore. Then you just have to deal with TEST, who are idiotic subhuman scum.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Also don't look now but the derivative of PH's recruitment curve is sloping :ducksiren:

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Off to mine to finish the tenth mission of the industry guy! I just need to mine enough to make a Bantam :)

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

vyst posted:

Since that was somehow confused with my posting, I guess the joke is on me.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

VideoGames posted:

Off to mine to finish the tenth mission of the industry guy! I just need to mine enough to make a Bantam :)

whats the best roid you have mined so far?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Foehammer007 posted:

whats the best roid you have mined so far?

One of the pyroxeres I think. I mostly grab Veldspar and Scordites with my 2 mining II lasers! :)

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

VideoGames posted:

One of the pyroxeres I think. I mostly grab Veldspar and Scordites with my 2 mining II lasers! :)

Have you tried to venture out to lowsec at all? I think they have some good money making roids that way, although I will admit not being very smart when it comes to mining.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Rock doesn't have any weapons on him and I am still training the drones skill, so currently we are sticking in the 1.0 to the 0.7 places and just warping away when the gurmistas appear and start being annoying. Once I can do drone things it should be easier!

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

VideoGames posted:

Rock doesn't have any weapons on him and I am still training the drones skill, so currently we are sticking in the 1.0 to the 0.7 places and just warping away when the gurmistas appear and start being annoying. Once I can do drone things it should be easier!

I am sure me and probably most of the goons in this thread will happily form up and take you to the best places. I think null is the best??

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

omg i can't :kimchi:

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

No one's left... Everything's gone...! Zebes is burning!

Foehammer007 posted:

I am sure me and probably most of the goons in this thread will happily form up and take you to the best places. I think null is the best??

Wormholes can be pretty excellent as well! But I think besides that null does have the best space rocks.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Foehammer007 posted:

Have you tried to venture out to lowsec at all? I think they have some good money making roids that way, although I will admit not being very smart when it comes to mining.

lowsec is a double edged sword

you can make better money and have a nice chill system and be fun, but there can also be 20man gangs rolling around on the hunt

I'd say only go to lowsec if you're comfortable using dscan

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Landsknecht posted:

lowsec is a double edged sword

you can make better money and have a nice chill system and be fun, but there can also be 20man gangs rolling around on the hunt

I'd say only go to lowsec if you're comfortable using dscan

this is different from nullsec how

lowsec isn't a double edges sword, lowsec is better than null in every way imaginable except for producing supers.

if lowsec is a double edged sword, both edges print isk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Kimsemus posted:

this is different from nullsec how

lowsec isn't a double edges sword, lowsec is better than null in every way imaginable except for producing supers.

if lowsec is a double edges sword, both edges print isk.

hey did you guys already leave SC??

• Locked thread