Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

The only good SEC QB was Rohan Davey.

nothing else to add, it's just right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Why is there no easily accessible clip of Chris Berman shouting "RIDERS OF ROHAN DAVEY"?

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
OATHS YOU HAVE TAKEN! CLIPBOARDS YOU HAVE HELD!

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Had this on my work computer from last season, I call the pic/comment the perfect storm.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Prorat posted:

Had this on my work computer from last season, I call the pic/comment the perfect storm.

Wanna work for that guy

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
Jonq

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

You posted this in the wrong thread. This is for horrible posts not amazing ones.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ozu posted:

You posted this in the wrong thread. This is for horrible posts not amazing ones.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

this is amazing

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I look forward to seeing Goodell kill a man with magic lightning

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

That Colta banner is peachy

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ozu posted:

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Ozu posted:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Does Youtube count?

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

This is actually perfect! I enjoy it and wish to see more like it.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
gently caress Baylor

quote:

We Now Have the Moral High Ground.
Baylor asking Briles to leave after what he had accomplished is cleaning up a mess greater than any University has done in history.

We didn't wait for people to force us out, or the NCAA to say something like OU's issues with Switzer or Jim Tressel at Ohio State. Illinois dumped their head coach a week before last season for treating players badly...but they had only won a single game in the last two seasons. We did this ourselves. No one told us we had to fire Briles. I don't see any fukn college anywhere that has done anything like that with someone as powerful as Briles was.

This is different.

We got rid of our bread and butter. 'We' as in Baylor and only Baylor.

No other University can say they cleaned up like we did after any of their scandals whether it's sexual assault, drugs and so on.
What we have done today whether or not you agree with it makes us morally better than any University in CFB so far.

We've made a decision to throw away millions of dollars, MILLIONS, in order to create a new culture of high standards that didn't exist.

We now have the moral high-ground...if any other schools go through similar mess and they fail to act accordingly, they aren't up to our standards.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahhahhahaaaahaha

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

bwahahaha. yes, dragging your heels for as long as possible and only commissioning a report after the stories won't go away certainly give you the moral high ground.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
I'm Not Mad Online. My teeth are not gritted and noises escaping me are not shrieks. If any other University claims my hands are balled into tiny fists beating at my thighs in impotent rage they are not up to our standards. If I do need someone to come change my dipey it's not my mommy

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

wow

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Never before has a fanbase switched so quickly from "Whatever it takes to win" to "Mark Richt is a good christian man"

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
This is one has a 6th Sense style twist at the end

quote:

This is an embarrassment. I am a second-generation BU grad, with two diplomas on the wall. Right now, I am taking them down.

I called the ticket office and cancelled my season tickets. I called the Bear Foundation and asked for a refund of my donation.

I am done. I don't want to be associated with a school that caves to public opinion. This is not right. But then again, I am not a Regent, and they have to live with the barn fire they've started.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Haha, that is a loving work of art.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I love that they are entirely contradicting opinions yet both manage to come off as complete assholes all the same

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
College fans really are a special breed, aren't they?

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

rebel1608 posted:

I audibly gasped at that line. Like, no way...no loving way.

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

rebel1608 posted:

"okay yeah he's reasonably outraged...drat, he's like really outraged but hey college sports fans right?..."

"..."

:stonk:

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

quote:

What if Briles’s thought process was "The university Title IX office is a total fustercluck. Bureaucracy, confusion, uneven handling of cases. The best way I can handle this is to just do it myself so at least I can get SOMETHING done."

Holy poo poo it's like a meteor shower of scorching hot takes burning their way across a night sky

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
"His recruiting looks even more impressive now that we know he's been forced to fly across the country hanging up a cross this whole time!"

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Are you quoting or parodying? I'll easily believe either.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Holy poo poo, print that loving post and frame it on the wall next to the one from the Seahawks fan this year.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
How do we fix the system?

Rape my friend.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

CharlestheHammer posted:

How do we fix the system?

Rape my friend.

Some friend you are.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Don't want to be CharlestheHammer's friend

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Kalli posted:

Don't want to be CharlestheHammer's friend

He doesn't take no for an answer

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Metapod posted:

He doesn't take no for an answer

Never said I would be the one to do it!

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

CharlestheHammer posted:

Never said I would be the one to do it!

A shameful outsourcer smdh

Have another quote from a BaylorFans thread titled "Do YOU actually believe CAB would overlook a "rape culture" of his players for wins and acclaim?"

quote:

No I don't. I think Briles got thrown under the bus by Starr in the last 2 days. There was no rape culture. 3-4 guys out of 150 * a 7 year period? Not a rape culture. Ridiculous.

it was only 3 or 4 rapes that got covered up let's have some perspective here people

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

By that logic Sandusky was just "a bad apple" :psyberger:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Jesus selling your soul all for a few decent bowl games and zero shot at a national title. Doesn't seem worth it.

• Locked thread