Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Matoi Ryuko

MrWillsauce posted:

I went to the upper midwest once and I shot some gophers. I also met an elderly pothead hermit named Oodis. I stole a playboy from him. I was like 14 I think.

Never met an Oodis before, haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Are you certain his name wasn't Otis?

MrWillsauce

He told me the story of how he got his name. He went on a date with a girl and they were in the back seat and she said "ooo dis feels good"

is license plate said OODIS

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

----------------

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

shinmai

CHK Instruction

FluffieDuckie posted:

farmers used to grade produce good, fair, middling, ordinary, and poor so if you were fair to middling you were just a smidge above average

Ah, that makes a lot more sense, I incorrectly interpreted middling as a verb, and thought 2016 had been a favorable year to middle.

MrWillsauce posted:

teach matoi something so he isn't left out

Hey Matoi Ryuko, the longest actually meaningful palindrome in the Finnish language is 'saippuakivikauppias', which literally means a salesman who sells caustic soda to the soap industry.

thanks Matoi Ryuko :love:

Matoi Ryuko

shinmai posted:

Ah, that makes a lot more sense, I incorrectly interpreted middling as a verb, and thought 2016 had been a favorable year to middle.

Hey Matoi Ryuko, the longest actually meaningful palindrome in the Finnish language is 'saippuakivikauppias', which literally means a salesman who sells caustic soda to the soap industry.

Palindromes are lovely. My favorite is No "X" in "Nixon".

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Palindromes are lovely. My favorite is No "X" in "Nixon".

I like "Able was I ere I saw Elba"

hi how are you ♥

shinmai

CHK Instruction
My favorite multi-word one is ' "Iso rikos! Taas sikatappo toppatakissa," Aatso kirosi '
Which is roughly ' "Major crime! Once again a swine was slain by someone wearing a quilted jacket," Aatso cursed '

Finnish is a hosed up language...

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUQDzj6R3p4

MrWillsauce

is idris elba a big deal in england, saint boner?

Matoi Ryuko

:dance::derp::holy::slick::sotw::duckie::parrot::mario::snoop::yoshi::pgabz:

shinmai

CHK Instruction

MrWillsauce posted:

i assumed he was a big deal p much everywhere

MrWillsauce

yeah... man what a guy

MrWillsauce

yeah... man what a guy

shinmai

CHK Instruction
Luther was such an awesome series.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

MrWillsauce posted:

i assumed it was a reference to Napoleon :confused:

hi how are you ♥

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

----------------

MrWillsauce

I've never seen luther, I only know idris elba from the wire and he loving KILLED IT as stringer bell. Also he was on the office briefly and fun fact, micheal scott mentions that he watched the wire and had no idea what was going on. It really makes you think. Because Idris Elba is on the show as some corporate manager who isn't Idris Elba, so who played Stringer Bell in the Office universe version of the wire? or maybe Idris Elba is in the witness protection program or something. Or maybe this is his clone. It was just a little thing I noticed when I was watching the office once.

Salmiakki

shinmai posted:

My favorite multi-word one is ' "Iso rikos! Taas sikatappo toppatakissa," Aatso kirosi '
Which is roughly ' "Major crime! Once again a swine was slain by someone wearing a quilted jacket," Aatso cursed '

:hfive:

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

symbolic

shinmai posted:

Finland does have kickass metal and CS:GO players, though, so that makes up for their fucky language

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Keeps getting better.
https://i.gyazo.com/6fe0da7b425c46bd4bf00f47a6ee5361.png

Watching Krampus - what a lovely movie.

<3 <3 Vanisher

SIDS Vicious

The spinning forums thing is amazing I'm using the app but those screen shots are killer goblin

The BLT
Do you know the sandwhich man?
I think im going to check this whole byob thing out. Been on these forums for a while. Mainly GBS. And im burnt out on GBS. It sucks. Its just people making GBS threads on eachother, endless poo poo posting, awful memes, and white noise. Its frustrating. Checked here on a random whim and it seems really chill. Kinda like old GBS. Lets see what happens. Maybe ill end up posting more in this atmosphere.

SIDS Vicious

The only thread I am nice to people in on gbs is the e/n megathread because it's pretty much like byob but with the gbs dudes I like to talk to, the rest of my gbs time is spent saying mean things I wouldn't say here or about yobbers

FluffieDuckie

The BLT posted:

I think im going to check this whole byob thing out. Been on these forums for a while. Mainly GBS. And im burnt out on GBS. It sucks. Its just people making GBS threads on eachother, endless poo poo posting, awful memes, and white noise. Its frustrating. Checked here on a random whim and it seems really chill. Kinda like old GBS. Lets see what happens. Maybe ill end up posting more in this atmosphere.

welcome the blt :wave:

make yourself at home

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
man....what is a guy

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
MrWillsauce

example 1

social vegan

I'm a bad dude and you don't wanna see me when I'm hungry

Kobold eBooks

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
according to a commercial I saw on tv once, you aren't you when you're hungry

alnilam

If you don't eat exactly one (1) pound of food you'll blow away in the wind

SIDS Vicious

I got given someone's phone number to buy weed off of from someone else like 2 years ago and I didn't know the person's name so I just had Guy as their name in my phone this is my guy experience

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos

Kobold eBooks posted:

according to a commercial I saw on tv once, you aren't you when you're hungry

"Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!"

mister magpie posted:

man....what is a guy

----------------

social vegan

they call me the hot pocket king becaues i eat a couple hot pockets here and there nothing serious but more than I should given my age

SIDS Vicious

Processed foods are often unhealthy in large quantities and it's sadly true that ad we age it affects or effects whichever is correct us more and more I had Wendy's for dinner tonight and felt awful

MrWillsauce

how is it going hot pocket king?

social vegan

MrWillsauce posted:

how is it going hot pocket king?

regal and pepperoni

social vegan

when i was a kid I would bite off a corner of the hot pocket and squish the inside out and eat it as it came out and then I guess sadly eat the dough afterwards anyways i'm a king now and still do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

do you have a servant taste the hotpockets for you so you aren't poisoned