Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

I applied for QGJ, ingame name same as my forums name. Looking forward to ... whatever guilds do in this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Reset timer info added to second sheet of spreadsheet.

I am in EDT so I would have to do GW between 10:30pm and 1am which isn't going to happen. I don't think the arena time shift is possible as it resets at 7pm before the guild reset at 10:30pm.

cowofwar fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Apr 25, 2016

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Just checked out the fanfic tab on the spreadsheet :gary: :vince:

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Jerkface posted:

I applied for QGJ, ingame name same as my forums name. Looking forward to ... whatever guilds do in this game.

From what I can tell, it looks like this first week we spend a lot of time not doing things.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

Jenny Angel posted:

Yup. I'll be checking in every hour or so and approving guild applications, so anyone who wants in to Qui GoonJinn should add me at 187-157-239 even though I'm full on my ally list. We're at 26/50 so far, I have faith that we can fill up two guilds.

Done! I should show up as Mo0, I hope.

TentPegg
Sep 22, 2012

Invite sent from TentPegg. Finally caught up with this thread!

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

tadashi posted:

From what I can tell, it looks like this first week we spend a lot of time not doing things.

So it seems like we should just be making sure to use all our cantina energy? Is that the only activity I see right now? I can do that, infact I may be pretty good at it

dandaman
Dec 30, 2005

Invite from Masakari for Qui goon Jin

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003

Jerkface posted:

So it seems like we should just be making sure to use all our cantina energy? Is that the only activity I see right now? I can do that, infact I may be pretty good at it

This is about to switch, in like 2.5 hours to energy spent on lightside missions, both hard and normal should count, also it looks like the guild gets some bonus coins for each member who contributes at all, so even if you can only put in one 8 energy run before reset that gives the guild an extra 100-200 coins. It isn't much, but it may shave a day off starting a raid.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
How much coins do you need to start the raid anyway?

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Sent my request as ElectricSheep, or ElecSheep, or whatever i dont even remember my name anymore for QGJ

I'll be the seven star phasma

985-364-454, added myself to the spreadsheet

ElectricSheep fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Apr 26, 2016

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

Mr. Neutron posted:

Tier V raid costs 46000 currency. Once we roll over this evening we should have a sense of how long that will take.

Milosh
Oct 14, 2000
Forum Veteran
Added myself to the spreadsheet ally code: 454-236-478 name Joshbeenis (i'm so sorry).

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I guess I was a little too slow to get in on the first guild, so my request to join Qui Goon Jin. I'm Ularg 153-527-379

Also has anyone else seen this, I can't imagine this being intended but it is hilarious:

The grind was getting too easy!

korofrog
Dec 15, 2006
smell my face!!!
Thanks for accepting my request into Qui Goon Jinn.

Accidentally bought an energy refresh but it'll work out for the light side stuff when the guild daily resets. Which I think for QGJ is about 7:30pm EDT.

:L
Oct 28, 2004

Sent a request to qgj with the name chedda, ally code 473-979-377, thanks!

two_step
Sep 2, 2011

Mr. Neutron posted:

According to Mal in guild chat, tier 1 is 30K as well.

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003
Yeah, prices range from 30k to 46k. Unless the 46k one turns out to be to challenging to finish in a reasonable time frame, there seems to be little reason to spend on the lower rank ones, as the 46k has much better gear returns.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
I'm seeing invites from folks named Tritomo, Ders, and Phorrum for the QGJ guild. Can't see any of y'all on the spreadsheet or on this page of the thread. Give me a holler if one of those folks is you, and I'll accept your request

Vulpes
Nov 13, 2002

Well, shit.
I feel sorry for people who end up in a guild where both their personal reset and guild reset times are during their sleep time. They'll be getting literally half the contribution credit that the rest of us will.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Jenny Angel posted:

I'm seeing invites from folks named Tritomo, Ders, and Phorrum for the QGJ guild. Can't see any of y'all on the spreadsheet or on this page of the thread. Give me a holler if one of those folks is you, and I'll accept your request

Sorry, yea I'm Phorrum. Totally missed anything about a spreadsheet.

3D GAY WORLD
May 15, 2007
Someone please invite me to a guild, I was invited to one but wasnt able to accept. My ally code is 853-925-988, name should be 3DGAYWORLD or 3D GAY WORLD.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
bah, gently caress it, I'm always up way late.

batwang
May 15, 2002

I call on Cardassians everywhere to rise up. Rise up and join me, I need you to be my army. If we stand together, nothing, can oppose us. Freedom is ours, for the taking!
Looking to join any gunes in guilds, not sure what my name is but 661-579-788 is where I am at.

Doctor Syrup
Apr 7, 2009

Got an invite for IGD that didn't work (presumably because it's full now), applied to QGJ as either Eseas Skala or DoctorSyrup, depending on how it handles name changes.

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

I was too cool for the spreadsheet at first but now I want star war guild buddies to kill space people with

474-378-542

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

The schedule says that QGJ goons should be doing hard mode light side right now but does it count even if I'm doing normal missions?

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Do I need to do anything special to join a snazzy Goon Guild?! I'm 574-624-554.

Dr. Venture
Sep 26, 2011
I'd appreciate an invite to QGJ. I added myself to the spreadsheet.

Ally Code: 912-827-926

In-game name is Splat

spamman5r
Oct 2, 2008

Dr. Venture posted:

I'd appreciate an invite to QGJ. I added myself to the spreadsheet.

Ally Code: 912-827-926

In-game name is Splat

I'm with him, would also like an invite to QGJ. On the spreadsheet.

Ally Code: 629-545-645

IGN: spamman5r

Prefect Six
Mar 27, 2009

Could also use an invite. 743-567-548. Same in game name.

sicarius
Dec 12, 2002

In brightest day,
In blackest night,
My smugface makes,
women wet....

That's how it goes, right?

Jenny Angel posted:

Yup. I'll be checking in every hour or so and approving guild applications, so anyone who wants in to Qui GoonJinn should add me at 187-157-239 even though I'm full on my ally list. We're at 26/50 so far, I have faith that we can fill up two guilds.

Sent ally req

Also need added. Ally Code: 921-892-396, ign is Kithoo. Thanks!

sicarius fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Apr 26, 2016

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

The way to join a guild is to find someone who is an officer (or 5) in a guild with spots open and then send them an ally invite. After they accept, you can apply.

Vulpes
Nov 13, 2002

Well, shit.

tadashi posted:

The way to join a guild is to find someone who is an officer (or 5) in a guild with spots open and then send them an ally invite. After they accept, you can apply.

They don't actually need to accept the invite, you can ask to join their guild while it's still pending.

Cai
Apr 15, 2006
Dongs Dongs Dongs
Sent guild/ally request as Cai. Ally Code is 815-178-685.

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice

Cai posted:

Sent guild/ally request as Cai. Ally Code is 815-178-685.

Thanks to the handful of goons I promoted before taking off earlier, Guild Two (Qui GoonJinn) should be caught up on invites except for one pending. We have five slots open and I'm sure I missed a few people so just PM me or reply with your in game name and code please.

I'm not sure if any non goons got in but I don't think it will be a huge deal.

3D GAY WORLD
May 15, 2007

Jibo posted:

Thanks to the handful of goons I promoted before taking off earlier, Guild Two (Qui GoonJinn) should be caught up on invites except for one pending. We have five slots open and I'm sure I missed a few people so just PM me or reply with your in game name and code please.

I'm not sure if any non goons got in but I don't think it will be a huge deal.

Hey, could I get an invite? Ingame name is 3DGAYWORLD, code is 853-925-988

Thanks.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Wow, droid teams kind of suck. Cutting through them like butter with all squad members left standing.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

HK-led droid teams with Poe tear me up sometimes. Poe hits 2-3 with Expose and Offense Down on another, IG-88 gets 5 crits and pops the exposes, 86 assist finishes someone off before RG can taunt, 88 goes again (HK leader ability...) and RG can no longer stun and I have to kill Poe before attacking a droid and maybe HK-47 has put offense down or ability block inconveniently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos

kaschei posted:

HK-led droid teams with Poe tear me up sometimes. Poe hits 2-3 with Expose and Offense Down on another, IG-88 gets 5 crits and pops the exposes, 86 finishes someone off, 88 goes again (HK leader ability...) and finishes someone off, now it's 3v5 and I have to kill Poe before attacking a droid and maybe HK-47 has put offense down or ability block inconveniently.
I just whack the taunt off Han with QGJ and Lum stun IG-88.

• Locked thread