Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

He clenched his teeh and walked out of the study

Rondette posted:

Have a nasty pedicure

* hums Jurassic Park theme *

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

The girl in that last pic looks kinda young there, might want to get rid of that one

Or at least nws that poo poo if you know she's not

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Part of Everything posted:

* hums Jurassic Park theme *

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lmao better just throw a watch across her feet to make it a 'shoot' and not just a picture of some manky feet.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

I wonder if this will ever be some kind of class indicator like foot-binding to show how pampered the person is they don't even have to bother walking due to their talon like feet.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

Wheat Loaf posted:

(I think this guy was later arrested for molestation.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SByHOHOPtHI

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Busket Posket posted:

Timg'd for dick outline. This was in the "Gigs" section of the local Craigslist.

there's no penalty for a bad craigslist ad, so you might as well try to get some tail out of your sissy fetish.

then, offer money.

then, more money.

then, cry.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

How does she walk? How does she get around?

The only way I can think of is if she's bed bound, or uses a fat person scooter. But in either of those scenarios, why paint your nails?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

BrigadierSensible posted:

How does she walk? How does she get around?

The only way I can think of is if she's bed bound, or uses a fat person scooter. But in either of those scenarios, why paint your nails?

She clings to walls and burrows underground to avoid the surly rays of the angry sun.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

if my nails get too long, my fingers ache, like they're being compressed into some weird shape. i can't imagine letting them get long enough to curl, even if they were cared for by a pro.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BrigadierSensible posted:

If ugly or an invalid why use makeup?

Have you seen this thread at all or met people before I wonder

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Texas father murdered 2-year-old daughter because she interrupted his computer games

quote:

“He’s very involved in computer gaming...That’s something he did constantly,” Babcock said. “She may have interrupted him somehow. His day may have been interrupted.”

Take a wild guess as to what he looks like

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

I was waiting for Eve Goons to get into the news again.

Also, jesus loving christ.

I honestly can't tell if the watch is uglier than the toes.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:smith:

Execute him, Texas, please.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

However many people you think masturbate to something like this, multiply that number by 10,000.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

That is some half-assed reporting. Which game was he playing? Details matter.

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

I can get past cringeworthy dudes who don't understand boundaries. I can get past Bronies and Furries. Hell even diaper wearing adults.

But murdering your own child because of a loving video game... Makes me physically sick. Maybe it's hitting double hard because I have kids of my own. But people like this don't deserve the miserable existence they call life.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Stringbean posted:

I can get past cringeworthy dudes who don't understand boundaries. I can get past Bronies and Furries. Hell even diaper wearing adults.

But murdering your own child because of a loving video game... Makes me physically sick. Maybe it's hitting double hard because I have kids of my own. But people like this don't deserve the miserable existence they call life.

From the article and the way they describe it it sounds like he's got some serious mental health issues. Not so much that the child disrupted his video games, more that she disrupted his routine. But hey maybe people will get what they wish for and execute a mentally ill man.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
The mentally ill should be executable same as the rest of us, otherwise they might feel left out.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Why was a mentally unstable man allowed alone to take care of a kid, anyways?

And I say this as someone with mental issues, too. (maybe not that serious)

Edit (sorry, I'll shut up now)

Ularg has a new favorite as of 15:56 on Apr 26, 2016

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aramoro posted:

From the article and the way they describe it it sounds like he's got some serious mental health issues. Not so much that the child disrupted his video games, more that she disrupted his routine. But hey maybe people will get what they wish for and execute a mentally ill man.

I wish I had a ready made excuse to never, ever have to take responsibility for my actions.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Aramoro posted:

If a mentally ill man murders a two year old, execute him. Dogs who kill children get put down.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

whiteyfats posted:

I wish I had a ready made excuse to never, ever have to take responsibility for my actions.

He may well be just a bad guy, and it being Texas you'll probably get your wish and he'll be executed. But from the reporting of it, it sounds like he's got serious mental health issues which means he should be in secure psychiatric care not prison.

I'm pretty sure you're never going to beat your child to death so you don't really need a ready made excuse for your actions though.

Reynold
Feb 14, 2012

Suffer not the unclean to live.
"Detectives suspected foul play because doctors found fresh injuries when they examined Ellie, including so-called “raccoon eyes” bruises around her eyes, blood behind her ear and two adult bite marks on her back, according to the affidavit."

Yeah, dude has issues for sure, nothing in that article indicates he is a decent, stable person. Texas still gonna kill em, and I can't say I'm upset about it.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Why am I imagining a normal looking guy being quietly followed by a pack of greasy nerds wearing fedoras?

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Jesus.

If you are the recipient how do you not troll the poo poo out of the dude?

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

mds2 posted:

Jesus.

If you are the recipient how do you not troll the poo poo out of the dude?

If it were me, this guy would get trolled p hard. But unfortunately he has sent this message to some kind of blue saint.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
That single highlighted 's' is unreasonably annoying.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The muzzle is coming off! :ohdear:

A Haunted Pug
Aug 10, 2007

That really reminds me of the "What We Do In The Shadows" werewolf pack.

8 Ball
Nov 27, 2010

My hands are all messed up so you better post, brother.

Mendigo posted:

That really reminds me of the "What We Do In The Shadows" werewolf pack.

He didn't get the memo about werewolves not swearwolves

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
I'm glad we finally have three STDH threads

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

FAROOQ posted:

I'm glad we finally have three STDH threads

yay good I am glad that you are glad :D

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Aramoro posted:

He may well be just a bad guy, and it being Texas you'll probably get your wish and he'll be executed. But from the reporting of it, it sounds like he's got serious mental health issues which means he should be in secure psychiatric care not prison.
What are you basing this on? Seems like circular reasoning. He killed his daughter because he's mentally ill. He's mentally ill because he killed his daughter. Round and round.

gently caress this guy.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

This is why mentally ill people should be castrated

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

oldpainless posted:

This is why mentally ill people should be castrated

So is SA gonna get its own line at the clinics when this castration law comes into effect?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Hihohe posted:

So is SA gonna get its own line at the clinics when this castration law comes into effect?

SA is the clinic

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Hihohe posted:

I think they have a thread for this already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

I know I shouldn't find it this funny but the straightforward "lol ok" is killing me.

• Locked thread