Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

muramasa and steins;gate both have cool aesthetics, otherwise i got nothing. sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

muramasa and steins;gate both have cool aesthetics, otherwise i got nothing. sorry.

It's cool. I played both and enjoyed them quite a bit.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

the only big vita games I own are P4G, Muramasa, MGS HD collection, and Soul Sacrifice Delta. Delta is kind of like Monster Hunter I think? I loving hate MH but love Delta's battle system. It's a nice bite sized, smaller version of MH without hour long battles or grinding.

The Legend of Heroes rpgs are supposed to be good. Dragon's Crown is really great, probably still great on a Vita. Tactics Ogre is pretty fun. Those are my suggestions for now.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
You should play me and my katamari

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Also if you like VNs then Tokyo ghost hunters

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Megatagmension Blanc vs. Zombies was supposed to come out today in NA originally but a few weeks ago IFI delayed it to May 10.

Or did they? Seems the game is out right now. (edit: This definitely wasn't supposed to be out. The link no longer works.)

Seems like an error on Sony's part since I can't imagine IFI decided to just kidding the delay without mentioning anything at all. I decided to buy it and see what happens.

Nep-Nep fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Apr 26, 2016

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

13/f/cali posted:

Megatagmension Blanc vs. Zombies was supposed to come out today in NA originally but a few weeks ago IFI delayed it to May 10.

Or did they? Seems the game is out right now.

Seems like an error on Sony's part since I can't imagine IFI decided to just kidding the delay without mentioning anything at all. I decided to buy it and see what happens.

I didn't think the HDN franchise could pander any harder. Lo and behold.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Game looks like it could be fun. Like a better version of Neptunia U.

RanKizama fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Apr 26, 2016

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
From what I have played so far (just the tutorial basically) it feels like Neptunia U: slightly improved edition.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

13/f/cali posted:

From what I have played so far (just the tutorial basically) it feels like Neptunia U: slightly improved edition.
That's a good thing. Neptunia U had potential, but felt like a bad Senran Kagura game. Does the game feel worth it to you? Because I traded-in Neptunia U after like a month.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

RanKizama posted:

That's a good thing. Neptunia U had potential, but felt like a bad Senran Kagura game. Does the game feel worth it to you? Because I traded-in Neptunia U after like a month.

If you're not into Nep games, Neptunia U isn't worth it. Are you into Nep games?

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

RanKizama posted:

bad Senran Kagura game

You should check your grammar for redundancy in your posts.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
If you didn't like Neptunia U you probably won't like this. They definitely improved it but it isn't mindblowing in the sense that Nep VII is a big improvement over Victory.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Slur posted:

Don't underestimate nerds.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

dariusburst chronicles is on sale for vita at like 23 bux. I know it's usually like fifty on ps4 and 40 on vita, anybody play that? looks fun

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Slur posted:

The next one might be a take on Sword Art online, or at least an online RPG

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Seems like they just pulled it off PSN.

13/f/cali posted:

If you didn't like Neptunia U you probably won't like this. They definitely improved it but it isn't mindblowing in the sense that Nep VII is a big improvement over Victory.
See if you can score anyone on the multiplayer, I hear that mode handles entirely differently.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Looks like it really wasn't supposed to come out today at all since the store page I linked earlier is now gone, but if you bought it during that brief window it'll stay in your download list.

edit: Beaten to point this out by just a bit.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

MinibarMatchman posted:

dariusburst chronicles is on sale for vita at like 23 bux. I know it's usually like fifty on ps4 and 40 on vita, anybody play that? looks fun

It's a really good horizontal shumup with tons of content but Chronicle mode is too hard for my meagre shooter skills.

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Recommended by 10 out of 10 Aragami

Just posting here to say that Severed is fun.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

How is Stranger of Sword City? Really want that Wizardry lookin game!

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Takoluka posted:

If you're not into Nep games, Neptunia U isn't worth it. Are you into Nep games?
Not really. Even though I hear the later games are fine, I played the first two titles and pretty much had the entire franchise ruined from the get-go because they were loving atrocious. Even footage of the later games looks okay at best.

Neptunia U was fine, if but incredibly basic even for a Tamsoft game. It just didn't have anything to really keep me invested in the long run.

Also, some KanColle news taken from another thread:

A seven hour wait to stare at Shimakaze's rear end and listen to Atago say "Pan Paka Pan!" seems a little extreme.

RanKizama fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Apr 26, 2016

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost

Policenaut posted:

Eagerly awaiting my copy today! I'm a big fan of their other crawlers.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Policenaut posted:

Hardcore

Armor-Piercing
Sep 22, 2009

Nightly dance
of bleeding swords

I just started Demon Gaze and am four demons in, and I would really like to hammer through the rest of it quickly so I can start Stranger of Sword City.

(I stopped playing Conception 2.)

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Armor-Piercing posted:

(I stopped playing Conception 2.)

Good decision.

How is SoSC though? Looked promising.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
https://twitter.com/RPGSite/status/724981841128644609 Pretty much this, the perma death mechanics can be pretty rough. And you kinda have to grind some spots for equipment.

HGH fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Apr 26, 2016

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Lol, my MC died twice during the tutorial

Maybe normal difficulty is going to be a little too intense for me :sweatdrop:

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

I can already tell the life point mechanic of SoSC is gonna have me on my toes. Most of my party is just old enough to have a max of 2 points and it takes over a week (in-game time) to revive them + have them recover lost points.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Golden Week Sale: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016...Station.Blog%29

It's a good price for the Atelier titles if you have the space :ghost:

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I'll ask here too: Is Cyber Sleuth kinda like the Raidou games? That's kinda the vibe I get from the trailer.

The only thing I know about digimon is that it isn't pokemon.

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011
Does the Vita XCOM:

1) have various nationalities' language combat barks?
2) have some kind of cross save?

After playing the PS3 version I dread even worse performance, but I do like the game, so maybe on a sale...

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Saint Freak posted:

I'll ask here too: Is Cyber Sleuth kinda like the Raidou games? That's kinda the vibe I get from the trailer.

The only thing I know about digimon is that it isn't pokemon.

No, they are completely turn-based RPG. They're kind of like Pokemon except you have a team out instead of one.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

why...why is ayesha not on sale

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

voltcatfish posted:

I did wonder too :sigh:

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

voltcatfish posted:

Because of your sins.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
That level of cute can only be gotten for full price.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

Anything on the PS3 or Vita list worth it for the golden week sale? I don't own any of those games except Catherine and Ar Nosurge

Slur fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Apr 26, 2016

Sacred Cow
Aug 13, 2007
Escha & Logy Plus or Cyber Sleuth? I've beaten Persona 4 twice so my anime tolerance is pretty decent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Atelier is good