Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I'm not going to read through this whole thread, so can someone tell me if we decided whether Robocop harlequin romance novels are ok or not, tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
die cyb scum

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Triple A posted:

Don't forget a lot of people thinking that the Kickstarter was done by a Gamergate sleeper agent or some poo poo like that.

And apparently, a bunch of journos got involved into the mess.

this is just kinda sad, theyre loving with that poor lady for no reason

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Shut the gently caress up about Gamergate

JessicaDupre
Apr 20, 2016

Thank you so much for starting an entire thread about me. It makes me feel really special. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back online, and everything is going just great. Also, I've rethought my position and think sexism is totally funny. You shouldn't be banned for making sexist comments here, but if I can make fun of you for it then I'm going to. I'm thrilled to be here on General Bullshit and look forward to what happens next.

JessicaDupre fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Apr 26, 2016

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

JessicaDupre posted:

Thank you so much for starting an entire thread about me. It makes me feel really special. I just wanted to let everyone know that my blog is back up, and everything is going just great. Also, I've rethought my position and think sexism is totally funny. You shouldn't be banned for making sexist comments here, but if I can make fun of you for it then I'm going to. I'm thrilled to be here on General Bullshit and look forward to what happens next.

same!

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

JessicaDupre posted:

Thank you so much for starting an entire thread about me. It makes me feel really special. I just wanted to let everyone know that my blog is back up, and everything is going just great. Also, I've rethought my position and think sexism is totally funny. You shouldn't be banned for making sexist comments here, but if I can make fun of you for it then I'm going to. I'm thrilled to be here on General Bullshit and look forward to what happens next.

That's quite a healthy attitude to have. Good luck on your blog. I'm sure you'll attract lots of readers.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

JessicaDupre posted:

As a writer, your writing is utter dogshit. I'd say 'I look forward to seeing you improve it with your blogging,' but I'm pretty sure you're too self-absorbed for such a thing.

/sexist misogynist pig

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

JessicaDupre posted:

Be my girlfriend

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

JessicaDupre posted:

:munch:

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/24hourcandymachine :flashfap:

ScrubLeague posted:

When you start looking at threads, everything is gamergate, everything is censorship, everything is unethical and you have to point it out, every time.

:aaaaa: that played out in my head entirely in Anita's voice. Entirely.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Imagine how much it sucks having your sexual awakening while watching the mother fuckin GoBots

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Booblord Zagats posted:

Imagine how much it sucks having your sexual awakening while watching the mother fuckin GoBots

Scooter was so innocent, so full of life and ambition, until an obeast wal mart lady sat on him and rode him around. :gbsmith:

JessicaDupre
Apr 20, 2016

CrazyLoon posted:

As a writer, your writing is utter dogshit. I'd say 'I look forward to seeing you improve it with your blogging,' but I'm pretty sure you're too self-absorbed for such a thing.

/sexist misogynist pig

CrazyLoon, I'm pretty sure that first sentence has a dangling modifier. And dog poo poo is two words, according to urban dictionary. And what's going on with that random apostrophe in the second sentence? 'I think you wrote this post while angry. Anyway, all opinions are welcome here, but I've been reading Grammar Girl so I'm just super sensitive to that kind of thing right now.

JessicaDupre fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Apr 26, 2016

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

JessicaDupre posted:

CrazyLoon, I'm pretty sure that first sentence has a dangling modifier. And dog poo poo is two words, according to urban dictionary.

Wow. hosed up if tru.

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

JessicaDupre posted:

CrazyLoon, I'm pretty sure that first sentence has a dangling modifier. And dog poo poo is two words, according to urban dictionary.

You should check and see if they have any other personality chips for you, then one you have currently is really shite.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

JessicaDupre posted:

Ohhh poo poo you got urbed dawg

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

JessicaDupre posted:

This is the type of harsh take down that I was hoping to see. Keep up the good work.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

JessicaDupre posted:

LOL, your editing subroutines rely on Urban Dictionary.

Upgrade your positronic heuristics, or I'll be looking to upgrade.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Booblord Zagats posted:

on the other hand any time you're feeling lonely you can just roll out to Best Buy and cruise the scene

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

JessicaDupre posted:

CrazyLoon, I'm pretty sure that first sentence has a dangling modifier. And dog poo poo is two words, according to urban dictionary. And what's going on with that random apostrophe in the second sentence? 'I think you wrote this post while angry. Anyway, all opinions are welcome here, but I've been reading Grammar Girl so I'm just super sensitive to that kind of thing right now.

quit editing all your posts it just highlights your insecurities

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
finally, a woman who gets turned on when I talk about upgrading or fixing my gaming rig

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

JessicaDupre posted:

Thank you so much for starting an entire thread about me. It makes me feel really special. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back online, and everything is going just great. Also, I've rethought my position and think sexism is totally funny. You shouldn't be banned for making sexist comments here, but if I can make fun of you for it then I'm going to. I'm thrilled to be here on General Bullshit and look forward to what happens next.

I love how you can never actually quote any unironically sexist posts. Also did you seriously unban and buy a new av just to pick fights and lose another $15?

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
To me it really seems like youtube and social media like twitter are basically tailor made to be used as outlets for malignant narcissists but Jessica you aren't really doing a very good job at this

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Can you show me some of the sexisms I collect them as a hobby

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

JessicaDupre posted:

Does the fembot thing apply to magical constructs as well as technological?

Would you bang a lady-golem?

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

JessicaDupre posted:

Don't let these nerds get you down Jess. :justpost:

Have you met Jon Pop? I just think you two would be perfect for each other.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

jiharlequinade posted:

Can you show me some of the sexisms I collect them as a hobby

Do you have any of the rare 1978 misprints? The ones where "tits" is printed upsidedown?

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

JessicaDupre posted:

What is your opinion on a robot man that can shoot lasers from his dick and get a robot woman robot pregnant

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

What is your opinion on a robot man that can shoot lasers from his dick and get a robot woman robot pregnant

look for my new novel,
Bred by an HP LaserJet P1102w.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Cthulu Carl posted:

Do you have any of the rare 1978 misprints? The ones where "tits" is printed upsidedown?

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
gently caress, of course I have to go to work as soon as Robo lady comes back. Don't ban her again til I get home.

E: oh oh oh, and have Lady Ambien bring back the ladies chat thread so Robo lady can talk to lady goons about her robo vagina or w/e.

Well apparently the ladychat thread is alive and well. I am retarded.

SEGA Ass Fisting fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Apr 26, 2016

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
AUUUUUUGHHHH she screamed as oil rolled down her forehead
AUUUUUUUUUUUUGGHHHHHH THE PAIN OF 3D PRINTING MY OWN BABY

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
JessicaDupre is it true you are considering a relationship with fellow GBS celebrity dad gay so what?

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
mom robot so what

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

JessicaDupre posted:

Out of curiosity did you do some cursory reading into the rules after your ban to discover that plugging your blog/website/etc without first asking the local moderation of the forum is against the rules or are you going to maintain that you had done nothing wrong and the only possible reason people were being meanies was because girls have cooties?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

JessicaDupre posted:

You're bad at a lot of things

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Dirty Beluga posted:

Is the Axis of Eve guy sitting on the couch?

Never has a room been in more dire need of a bug bomb.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Be careful, I think that's sexism and harassment and bullying and misogyny right there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

AUUUUUUGHHHH she screamed as oil rolled down her forehead
AUUUUUUUUUUUUGGHHHHHH THE PAIN OF 3D PRINTING MY OWN BABY

Dr who sexily repairs her ruined robot taint

• Locked thread