Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

That's some dope philately.

What do they call collector's of fine, vintage fembots?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

AUUUUUUGHHHH she screamed as oil rolled down her forehead
AUUUUUUUUUUUUGGHHHHHH THE PAIN OF 3D PRINTING MY OWN BABY

loving crying over here.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Cthulu Carl posted:

That's some dope philately.

What do they call collector's of fine, vintage fembots?

Failed Humans?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

VendaGoat posted:

Failed Humans?

Can't be for I am a failed human and only collect fine, vintage onaholes and hentai figures.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Cthulu Carl posted:

Do you have any of the rare 1978 misprints? The ones where "tits" is printed upsidedown?

Do I look like I'm made of money?

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Just wanted to stop by and say Hi to Lowtax if he's still watching this thread and congratulations on everything, thanks man

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

AUUUUUUGHHHH she screamed as oil rolled down her forehead
AUUUUUUUUUUUUGGHHHHHH THE PAIN OF 3D PRINTING MY OWN BABY

lmao

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

JessicaDupre posted:

Thank you so much for starting an entire thread about me. It makes me feel really special. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back online, and everything is going just great. Also, I've rethought my position and think sexism is totally funny. You shouldn't be banned for making sexist comments here, but if I can make fun of you for it then I'm going to. I'm thrilled to be here on General Bullshit and look forward to what happens next.

30 pages no less! You should feel honored. So what other threads you goin to hang out in?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

jiharlequinade posted:

Do I look like I'm made of money?

I don't know, but please do not bodyshame numismatic-Americans. They are made in the Mint's own image.

EDIT: I shall now begin work on my own erotica series about a woman actually made from money who struggles to find love in the world of fiat-hating bitcoiners.

Cthulu Carl fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Apr 26, 2016

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

on the other hand any time you're feeling lonely you can just roll out to Best Buy and cruise the scene

You're a "glass half full of robot ejaculate" kinda guy, wizard. I admire that about you

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Booblord Zagats posted:

You're a "glass half full of robot ejaculate" kinda guy, wizard. I admire that about you

hey in the buddy thread we were paired up but you never posted in there again what i am trying to say is thank for nothing rear end in a top hat

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Smash it Smash hit posted:

hey in the buddy thread we were paired up but you never posted in there again what i am trying to say is thank for nothing rear end in a top hat

In the buddy thread all I did was post a commercial for My Buddy and said i didn;t need a thread buddy because I had a My Buddy doll that I may or may not have put a fleshlight in

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Booblord Zagats posted:

In the buddy thread all I did was post a commercial for My Buddy and said i didn;t need a thread buddy because I had a My Buddy doll that I may or may not have put a fleshlight in

hey man i know and i said that but the buddy assignment unit doesnt work like that you posting in there was a declaration that left me hanging and heart broken

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Hey, Jessica Dupre! This is a comedy website. Your introduction to this forum was pretty nuts, if you ask me! As others have said, you seem to be able to roll with the punches rather well. I'm not a fan of your writing, because... the fembot thing.. It's really weird to me. Weird as poo poo. But I'm rooting for you! Maybe?

You should start a special contest for GOONS ONLY. Write a short fembot story, thousand words or less, judged by YOU. Winner should get a personalized copy of your erotic memoir.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Smash it Smash hit posted:

hey man i know and i said that but the buddy assignment unit doesnt work like that you posting in there was a declaration that left me hanging and heart broken

Well we can be buds now if you like. Wanna use my doll?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Booblord Zagats posted:

Well we can be buds now if you like. Wanna use my doll?

sure, imma finger blast that little turd

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
are we finally on the right side of history? the side with all the sexbots?

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Jessica tell us more about your life and how much of that disturbing weird poo poo in your memoirs is true?

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Booblord Zagats posted:

You were just trailblazing for fembots. You're the Harvey Milk of loving robots.

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
Hey Jessica, I have a question for you. How do the sex bots in this novel compare against your fantasy ideal
http://www.amazon.com/The-Silver-Metal-Lover-Tanith/dp/0553581279

Please feel free to critique the writing style of noted fantasy author Tanith Lee at the same time

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
Here's another Internet tip: if you have weird, creepy rear end sexual fetishes, you're better off keeping it to yourself and not sharing it with the whole world unless you want to be ruthlessly mocked

Actually you know, that should Internet be rule #1 really

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Gammatron 64 posted:

Here's another Internet tip: if you have weird, creepy rear end sexual fetishes, you're better off keeping it to yourself and not sharing it with the whole world unless you want to be ruthlessly mocked

She's gonna ruthlessly mock you for your grammar bud

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

JessicaDupre posted:

Thank you so much for starting an entire thread about me. It makes me feel really special. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back online, and everything is going just great. Also, I've rethought my position and think sexism is totally funny. You shouldn't be banned for making sexist comments here, but if I can make fun of you for it then I'm going to. I'm thrilled to be here on General Bullshit and look forward to what happens next.

you are a narcissist, a coward and a terrible writer

I also know you are Adama2014, who is a dude

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

natetimm posted:

You were just trailblazing for fembots. You're the Harvey Milk of loving robots.

BRB putting in my will that this goes on my headstone

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

JessicaDupre posted:

CrazyLoon, I'm pretty sure that first sentence has a dangling modifier. And dog poo poo is two words, according to urban dictionary. And what's going on with that random apostrophe in the second sentence? 'I think you wrote this post while angry. Anyway, all opinions are welcome here, but I've been reading Grammar Girl so I'm just super sensitive to that kind of thing right now.

this is coming from the person who describes things by referencing other works, e.g. "like that dress in X"

your narcissism is very funny btw

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Gammatron 64 posted:

What if my fetish is actual kinkshaming? Giving though, not receiving. I'm not some weirdo.

On an unrelated note, should my moneylady erotic fiction protagonist be made of just coin, just bills, or both?

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM6gCqhtxyQ

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

That Robot posted:

you are a narcissist, a coward and a terrible writer

where is the adama2014 thing from?

not that I don't believe you I just want to read more about this mentally ill dumpster fire of a human being

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Go-go-Gadget Borderline Personality Disorder

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Oh poo poo s/he's back :munch:

I would also like to know more about this Adama2014 thing. The only thing more pathetic than this woman would be the entire persona coming from a male troll.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

where is the adama2014 thing from?

not that I don't believe you I just want to read more about this mentally ill dumpster fire of a human being

it was on the robot fetish site before they deleted her posts and adama2014's post

they're the same person and had some lameass excuse that he was "helping her" or some poo poo

what I'm saying is that Jessica has balls of steel, literally because she's a dude robot fetishist

also he/she will not get to touch my glorious circuits as he/she is a disgrace to the robot race

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
narcissism and autogynephilia go hand in hand

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Jessica, please tell us your thoughts on the episode of the Amazing World of Gumball where they upgrade Bobert's software, but he's too old to run it so they take him to the Bobert's Store and pick a guy's nose and caress his ponytail to get a replacement Bobert and then the new one blows Gumball's pants and underwear off with sweet aerobatics.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

JessicaDupre posted:

Jessica, I'm sorry for the negative experience you have had here in GBS. May I recommend you "check out" another one of our subforums here, FYAD? They're much more progressive and open-minded there. http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=26

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

I imagine that like, half of the people who have youtube channels, twitters, blogs and instagrams are basically Dennis from Always Sunny

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
She had a nice melt down.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Gammatron 64 posted:

I imagine that like, half of the people who have youtube channels, twitters, blogs and instagrams are basically Dennis from Always Sunny

The other half is an even split between Mac, Charlie and Dee with a splash of Frank.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

That Robot posted:

The most heinous of crimes

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I have an idea to solve two poster problems at once.

Step 1: make Jon Pop a Bender costume

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

Germstore posted:

The other half is an even split between Mac, Charlie and Dee with a splash of Frank.

I'm probably a Charlie. I'm just slightly more literate

My dating profile is kinda like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfWMB-blQS8

• Locked thread