Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
Are you on PS4?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

So how do i join the group thing? I still have my old rear end activision account and both my 360 and PS4 accounts are linked but it doesn't show any groups for me.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

Javes posted:

Are you on PS4?

No I bought a Bone like a big fuckin dummy. It was before I knew they were doing the early release stuff on PS4. I'll probably get a PS4 this fall with the new release (if the new release doesn't suck poo poo or whenever it is cheapest.

What's everyone's controller setup? Are you guys running regular or Scuf or what? I have the Elite controller and now I don't know how to play on a regular controller.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

PleasusChrist posted:

No I bought a Bone like a big fuckin dummy. It was before I knew they were doing the early release stuff on PS4. I'll probably get a PS4 this fall with the new release (if the new release doesn't suck poo poo or whenever it is cheapest.

What's everyone's controller setup? Are you guys running regular or Scuf or what? I have the Elite controller and now I don't know how to play on a regular controller.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
:golfclap:

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
HIVE double kills are the worrrrrrrrrrst

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

There's somethin' fishy goin' on here...
Has anyone found a good way to key sliding with the XIM? Kind of a pain in the dick to hold W, shift, then hit control.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Just bind control to slide. :pcgaming:

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I use c

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

MW1 Remasted???? Ehhhh

That loving name. "Infinite" warfare.....could it be more obvious they're running out of poo poo

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

RBX posted:

MW1 Remasted???? Ehhhh

That loving name. "Infinite" warfare.....could it be more obvious they're running out of poo poo

Well people thought it was the Chinese CoDOL coming to America, but a free copy of MW1 says "you should have ported CoDOL instead".

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

RBX posted:

MW1 Remasted???? Ehhhh

Where do you go from infinity?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Beyond.

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

Spotted while driving to work this morning:

https://imgur.com/a/N52XZ

The plate is "blck op 3". Lol

housefly fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Apr 27, 2016

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

I'd probably play the MP of CoD4 Remastered, broken M16, 3x Frag and all, over whatever trash new-IW will put out. That is unless IW pulls an MCC, which is totally possible.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Godzilla07 posted:

I'd probably play the MP of CoD4 Remastered, broken M16, 3x Frag and all, over whatever trash new-IW will put out. That is unless IW pulls an MCC, which is totally possible.
No guarantee that COD4 Remastered even includes MP

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

I should've seen that coming.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Wonder how far they will commit to the sci fi theme. AW went the furthest in weapons but didn't feel too out there in scorestreaks or maps.

Put in a miniaturised Titanfall copy mode where you use custom Goliaths instead of full size mechs :ssh:

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!

Kizurue posted:

Has anyone found a good way to key sliding with the XIM? Kind of a pain in the dick to hold W, shift, then hit control.

I use C, or if you use a mouse with extra buttons I would switch to using Mouse Right (I think that's what it's labeled as). I use my 2 extra mouse buttons as turn assist for killstreaks and it works fairly well.

Cal Worthington
Oct 8, 2013

Serious business.
How are you all liking the Eclipse maps?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Infinite Warfare will focus around time travel and will be a mix of WW2/Modern/Future both in campaign and MP. You'll have different eras playlists and it's going to be a massive unbalanced clusterfuck.

But it'll have a remake of Highrise and Extinction 2 so I'll play it forever.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Cardboard Box A posted:

No guarantee that COD4 Remastered even includes MP

They'll pull a Halo 1 Remastered.

You get the single player for CoD4 and whatever new story they make for end of 2016, but the multiplayer will be their "infinite" Chinese CoDOne :chillpill: version, the way H1:R's was just the new Halo MP only. :tinfoil:

Drav
Jul 23, 2002

We've come a long way since that day, and we will never look back at the faded silhouette.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Infinite Warfare will focus around time travel and will be a mix of WW2/Modern/Future both in campaign and MP. You'll have different eras playlists and it's going to be a massive unbalanced clusterfuck.

But it'll have a remake of Highrise and Extinction 2 so I'll play it forever.

This would be awesome as gently caress

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
There's no fuckin way they have COD4 multiplayer because no one will play the lovely space COD multiplayer.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
https://twitter.com/fourzerotwo/status/725360077100589056

welp looks like we're all buying space COD strictly to play COD4

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
A lot of remasters are quite lazy so I wonder how far they will go. A full remake of the multiplayer with minor balance tweaks would be awesome.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

sba posted:

So in.

Kinda related: Is there any other good time to buy a PS4 other than Black Friday deals?

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!

PleasusChrist posted:

So in.

Kinda related: Is there any other good time to buy a PS4 other than Black Friday deals?

When people are selling their PS4s for the dumb Neo upgrde

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Carecat posted:

A lot of remasters are quite lazy so I wonder how far they will go. A full remake of the multiplayer with minor balance tweaks would be awesome.

It will be the last patch they did, running at max PC settings (at the time) for consoles.
PC will get the old textures scaled to 4K.

:effort:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Wasteland was a bad map.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Chinatown too.

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007
Hit it until it's not a problem anymore

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Wasteland was a bad map.

It was no Bog, if that's what you're saying.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

sba posted:

I hope it has cross-plat play.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

widespread posted:

I hope it has cross-plat play.

Crushing the scrubs still playing on the bone would be pretty fun.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Exactly. gently caress the whole "oh we want people to have a fair time" poo poo, this is a series based around people not having fair times.

Troutz
Apr 10, 2016
I will only buy the new CoD if they lock game modes behind supply drops and remove corners from the game - only rounded walls on all maps or I'm loving done

Unrelated note, I'm taking a tolerance break tonight and won't be on

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

lol if you think you'll crush anybody

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

About your father. If it's any help, he's in the ground now. Sure, it's bad news for him. But on the other hand, it's party time for all those little worms.
nah, perks in supply drops only. Stopping power, juggernaut, martyrdom :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

There's somethin' fishy goin' on here...

funkmeister posted:

nah, perks in supply drops only. Stopping power, juggernaut, martyrdom :getin:

I believe you forgot Commando on that list. I miss my teleporting knife runs.

• Locked thread