Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
http://i.imgur.com/1VD89Qy.webm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TopGoon[555]
Aug 30, 2003
GoonWaffe j4gs who don't log in because there is no more ratting space talks big game lmao

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
but enough about despera

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

"TopGoon[555 posted:

" post="459220688"]
GoonWaffe j4gs who don't log in because there is no more ratting space talks big game lmao

Even better, the red bull guy who keeps making those pissy posts said before that he sold all his characters. He's been getting mad as gently caress about a war he doesn't even have a stake in. :laugh:

Edit:

Orange Red Bull posted:

um

I sold all my eve guys but i was so inspired by videogames adventures with rock that i rolled up a highsec miner

If goonfleet goes back to being clowns in space and fun again rather than stuffy space bureaucracy and harpyfleet online then i would probably join up again

brand engager fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Apr 27, 2016

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord
Do you guys remember when goons made a big deal of that Red Overlord FC getting paid the big bucks to play eve online, defend moons and the renter regions so they could RMT all the isk. The situation is totally different now amirite

new car, new flat, new life

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

Xolve posted:

What's going to happen that isn't already happening?

Your supers are hosed.

Your going to keep bleeding members.

Boat is gonna keep bragging about running away.

Asher is going to continue making NC. FC's look competent.

CFC line members are going to start running out of space dollars.

Mittens is going to keep pinging about MBC 'screaming and bleeding' and how 'we're right where you want us'.

quote:

If at any given moment, N3 ping for all hands on dick supercarriers and capital ships, they will get more individual people in fleet than your entire coalition can combined on its very best day.

This isn't conjecture, this is something that has been proven again and again because your leaders like to bury their heads in the sand and ignore the game itself in favor of posting and posturing and writing tl;dr CEO updates about garbage that will never see the light of day (and if it does, the only place it will be is on the killboard of my alliance) instead of realizing that every capital and supercapital pilot with a pulse and a will to use their dread/super/titan/slowcat is gravitating towards one side because hey, guess what, that side actually DOES use their big toys on the regular and when push comes to shove as evidenced by the fight in DY- your alliance is literally impotent.

If a super 'fight' actually happens, it isn't going to be an actual fight, it is going to be a CFC gangrape hosted by Manny, Grath and Vince and you'll have no one to blame but your own leaders and FCs for being yes men faggots instead of growing a pair of balls and equipping some initiative.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

i am glad that the d-name-tier crew is reposting reddit thread OPs in the SA thread though thanks for that

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

jm20 posted:

Do you guys remember when goons made a big deal of that Red Overlord FC getting paid the big bucks to play eve online, defend moons and the renter regions so they could RMT all the isk. The situation is totally different now amirite

Remember when you got banned on goonfleet.com. Those were the good ol days

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

SperginMcBadposter posted:

Even better, the red bull guy who keeps making those pissy posts said before that he sold all his characters. He's been getting mad as gently caress about a war he doesn't even have a stake in. :laugh:

Edit:

please dont stalk my post history spergin mcbadposter

it is true i dont even play anymore and give zero fucks about this game or your war but its always fun when PL engulfs themselves in hubris then gets their poo poo pushed in

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

vyst posted:

Remember when you got banned on goonfleet.com. Those were the good ol days

Yeah it was probably deadtear that banned me, but you should X up for pos destruction paying for someones rent.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Orange Red Bull posted:

give zero fucks about this game or your war

Your little meltdowns say otherwise.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Since phoebe PL usually makes it a point to get safe before ending up in a bad situation which was my point

LOL if you think the north will be safe for PL in a month, MBC has 2-3 weeks of life left at best

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

SperginMcBadposter posted:

Your little meltdowns say otherwise.

ah the meltdown, which is code for i got nothing to say

have a nice day spergin mcbadposter

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
http://i.imgur.com/RnJzqQa.webm

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

yeah ngl "meltdown" has pretty much ceased to have any meaning other than sorting hat for idiot

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Glory of Arioch posted:

yeah ngl "meltdown" has pretty much ceased to have any meaning other than sorting hat for idiot

Just like "cringe-worthy." When I see "cringe-worthy," most of the time it indicates that the speaker had made a judgement about the post/article/hurf before reading a word.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

CommonShore posted:

Just like "cringe-worthy." When I see "cringe-worthy," most of the time it indicates that the speaker had made a judgement about the post/article/hurf before reading a word.

any variant of "cringe" really

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Xolve posted:

Your supers are hosed.

Mittens is going to keep pinging about MBC 'screaming and bleeding' and how 'we're right where you want us'.

Please choose the response you find the most appropriate:

Didn't want that sov anyways.
We have you right where we want you.
Its all part of Sion's masterplan.
We let you win this war because we were afraid if you lost another one, you'd all quit.
Its all a ploy to get rid of FCON so we can finally shoot them.

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

Xolve posted:

froody guy fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Apr 27, 2016

Service Charge
Jan 22, 2004
I'm not cheap

Xolve posted:

Maybe one day? :shrug:

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

jm20 posted:

I thought it was new teeth. Man, they were mad about that complex.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Service Charge posted:

Maybe one day? :shrug:

:eek:
Damnit just when I thought I was finally about to reach the space 1% you post this and make me feel middle class again. :smith:

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Good thing I never left gsf, because who would want to be able to log in their 120b isk spaceship sometime before 2020?

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Despera posted:

Good thing I never left gsf, because who would want to be able to log in their 120b isk spaceship sometime before 2020?

Are you still here?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Despera posted:

120b isk spaceship

lol if you paid 120b for a titan

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Glory of Arioch posted:

Fittings

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

Glory of Arioch posted:

i am glad that the d-name-tier crew is reposting reddit thread OPs in the SA thread though thanks for that

They're good for a laugh. In particular, I love the tough-guy talk.

Glory of Arioch posted:

It's the Godwin's Law of this thread. Once you see the d-list reddit crew post 'nice meltdown', you know they've bottomed out.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Despera posted:

Fittings

Glory of Arioch posted:

like unless you went full purple for everything from tracking computers to smartbombs to invulns.

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

Dalael posted:

Are you still here?

His titan sure isn't.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Probably wasn't 120b but it felt like it.

Anyway the ui mess up ironically would have made me safer had I chose to stay on the titanic

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Dalael posted:

:eek:
Damnit just when I thought I was finally about to reach the space 1% you post this and make me feel middle class again. :smith:

250b is middle class you choob.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Xolve posted:

250b is middle class you choob.

If 250B is middle class, you can consider me space poor then.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
dude goes from the titanic to the sultana and is tryin to talk poo poo

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Speaking of imploding heads remember when mittens told me we couldn't have a funny coalition name because fcon wouldn't approve.

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Dalael posted:

If 250B is middle class, you can consider me space poor then.

250B is space middle class only in the sense of a middle class old dude who did everything right planning for retirement like maxing out his employer's matching, roths, and just saving a lot and is now able to enjoy that.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Xolve posted:

Your supers are hosed.

This is a demonstrably unchill post.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
All of you who can welp a titan and pay for another one the same day disgust me. :colbert:

55% of all the new ISK faucet go straight to the top 1%, who own more Titans and supers than the remaining 99%. We live in a rigged economy in which PL have direct access to CCP :bernget:

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

This is a demonstrably unchill post.

This is the unchill thread so it belongs.

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
We need a new emote where the hen gets away and then Bernie makes the :smith: face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Hell I'll probably sell it seeing it can't do much more than an insurable dread.

• Locked thread