Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Don't tell me what to do. You're not my real dad, Kevin

CAKES AND PIES CAKES AND PIES CAKES AND PIES...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Its almost like thought-groups defined by unbridled extremism, amorphous objectives, and a zero-tolerance policy on dissent attract lovely people.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Maybe it was obvious to you, but it just popped into my head.

LegalPad
Oct 23, 2013

:nms: :nws:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-xoXbhnFHY

Haha oh my god, see how far into this video you can go. A man has a very special treat for VEGANS ONLY.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LegalPad posted:

Haha oh my god, see how far into this video you can go. A man has a very special treat for VEGANS ONLY.

I posted his song earlier, noting how much the video actually needed Goodbye Horses as the music.

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

whiteyfats posted:

I posted his song earlier, noting how much the video actually needed Goodbye Horses as the music.

http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=h...t2=&authorName=

:effort:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

It's not him dancing :colbert:

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

LegalPad posted:

7 seconds. That's my record so far with that guy.

Forti
May 5, 2009

I have no idea what this means

PCOS Bill posted:

Let's talk about this. Awkwaaaaaaaaard

But this is pretty funny

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

If you spent any appreciable time in college before being out in the real world and you spent most of it not getting high and drunk and having lots of sex with lots of people you wasted your college years.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

oldpainless posted:

If you spent any appreciable time in college before being out in the real world and you spent most of it not getting high and drunk and having lots of sex with lots of people you wasted your college years.

Welp, consider that the only form of wasted I got during college, then.

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

My favorite part is how she gets tired after three chants.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Whalekin?

30 Goddamned Dicks
Sep 8, 2010

I will leave you to flounder in your cesspool of primeval soup, you sad, lonely, little cowards.
Fun Shoe

LegalPad posted:

So gonna name my garage band Vegan Vagina.

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

This gif makes me so sad. Look at this person. I am a fat person and I still don't understand how this can happen.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I don't even see anybody doing anything other than her. There's a crowd behind her but it looks like she's the only person disrupting a civil discussion and being annoying. Not gonna win anybody over that way hun

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

The jiggling arm fat is mesmerizing.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Absolutely my first thought. Perfection.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

PCOS Bill posted:

Sweet rap sheet burn. Did you know minorities are more likely to be targeted by law enforcement? makes u think

Wait....

Let's talk about this. Awkwaaaaaaaaard

:allears:

e: I'm trying to find some content to contribute but I'm getting nowhere

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 01:16 on Apr 28, 2016

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

queserasera posted:

The jiggling arm fat is mesmerizing.

Yes...it's like watching a lava lamp...

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Commenting on Bill's rap sheet only to be owned so hard you get probated has to be some kind of record for most embarrassing reversal of fortune :allears:

EmmyOk has a new favorite as of 00:38 on Apr 28, 2016

skeeballcore
Mar 17, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

Does the hospital let you keep the dead baby? That doesn't seem right. Like surely you have an undertaker sort things out they don't just hand it to you in a ziplock bag.

I'll be the awkward

Yes, a standard funeral home/undertaker takes the body just like anyone else generally. Been there. It's easily the worst thing I've ever been through and hopefully ever go through.

Now the ugly gross

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

BrigadierSensible posted:

Now I know HoneyBooBoo and her Paedophile-enabling Mum are low hanging fruit for Awkward and Ugly, but I just noticed the ladies and their daughters on either side of them.

The woman on the left is dressed up as some sort of Tom of Finland leatherman bondage dude, and has made her *very* little daughter do the same, and the people on the right are the very stereotype of "stage mother past her prime" and "girl who has learned to be a bitch before she turned 12, and in 20 years will still be telling her friends about her days in pageants whilst they all get spray tanned"

They freak me out more than the hambeast duo.

{edit} The other girl and her mum don't bother me too much. She seems old enough to know what's going on and not be too traumatised by the whole affair.

Thank you for your hot take on this four year old photo. Please feel free to share your thoughts on other reality TV shows with the thread at any time.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

EmmyOk posted:

Commenting on Bill's rap sheet only to be owned so hard you get probated has to be some kind of record for most embarrassing reversal of fortune :allears:

What ?

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Woman wants to be cropped out of nerd's picture. Which is good awkwardness, or schadenfreude, or funny, or whatever this is.

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

Hate Fibration posted:

My favorite part is how she gets tired after three chants.

You know that's the most movement she(?)'s done in weeks.

Even though I know it's been sped up, I am still imagining her (?) moving that fast, and I am impressed.

bubblebee
Jan 6, 2014
I found a bunch of gross text fro people defending bestiality.

But this thread doesn't seem like the right place for it so here is some non-saddening content:

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
There's a couple of those poor bastards out in the wild by now

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Glad they did the triple zoom in. It would have been super hard to figure out otherwise.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

bubblebee posted:

But this thread doesn't seem like the right place for it so here is some non-saddening content:

Almost wish they forgot the ear protection just so he wouldn't have to hear the mockery his name will bring for most of his life.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

So which mod lost it this time?

Anyway here's a gross couple that only fed their kid hot dog smoothies.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...6-year-old-boy/

Scathach has a new favorite as of 07:03 on Apr 28, 2016

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Definetly not where I would have expected Neil from Freaks and Geeks and Meatloaf to end up.

MeruFM
Jul 27, 2010

Scathach posted:

quote:

MORE READING:
‘You are a vicious monster’: Man sentenced for beating girlfriend’s 2-year-old to death
Father ‘recklessly’ waving gun fatally shot his 4-year-old in the head, police say
‘I can’t believe it’s a real baby': Woman finds newborn discarded in trash compactor
‘It’s unimaginable': Mother accused of putting her 2-year-old in family oven

I can see how reading too much news make people depressed

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Scathach posted:

Gay couples are horrible too?

E: the woman on the right is fat enough to be androgynous. That's where I was going with the joke.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt

kizudarake posted:

Gay couples are horrible too?

E: the woman on the right is fat enough to be androgynous. That's where I was going with the joke.

You know you've made a real loving banger of a joke when you have to explain it in an edit before anyone else has even responded.

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

MeruFM posted:

I can see how reading too much news make people depressed

I read the story about the newborn because I had to know if the baby is still alive (he is). Human curiosity is a terrible thing.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

bubblebee posted:

I think my ex called one of her kids that too. Dodged the bullet on that one.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
Figured I'd save us all some time and just post the whole Imgur gallery

:nws:
https://imgur.com/gallery/oR1kH

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!
Ugh, what can you do with a name like Sephiroth anyway? If I was named that I would shorten it to "Seth" as soon as I realized what dumb shits my parents were for naming me that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

When he's older, that kid can always claim that his parents were really into Kabbalah.

• Locked thread