Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

FourLeaf posted:

carly now going hardcore religious nutbag

It's literally the only thing Cruz's campaign has going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

These are the death throes of the Cruz campaign and it's glorious

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

FourLeaf posted:

carly now going hardcore religious nutbag

What? All she said was that if you don't have Christ in your heart your life has no meaning.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

"Work Done Well Brings Us Dignity"

Careful there, Carly...careful.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

"Only here in America can a secretary work her way up to the presidency, and then further on up to the vice presidency"

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i need a quantum physicist to check and make sure i'm still in my native universe because i don't know what the gently caress is happening

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Boxer is too loving dumb to come up with this zinger so congrats to the aide who wrote it.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
It really is amazing how bad and unlikable she is

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

I'm pretty sure Cruz could have picked the Unabomber and had a more likeable running mate. AND it would have fit with his Zodiac Killer persona.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
God's loving with us before He destroys the world. It's all clear to me now. :suicide:

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
This is the radical part

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/RalstonReports/status/725428561566257152

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

A man who believes he is ordained by a spiteful god of light to lead us all and save us against forces that are barely human, has brought out a woman dressed in all red to help his campaign. Said Red Woman claims to have a positive relationship with his cute, precocious little girls, and is extremely proud of this ordained man's never ending fight to purge any pretenders to the throne. She also believes deeply that this god of light has already predetermined that this man will be our savior.

Soon these people will march to a city in the north of the country to stop one of these pretenders to the throne.

I sincerely hope that Cruz's daughters do not go with him to Cleveland. They ain't coming back if they do.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
jfc is "keep it short and sweet" anathema to the Cruz camp?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Carly Fiorina what the gently caress

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
I mean, I found it weird why would Ted specifically point out that Carly would often sing to his daughters - like what the gently caress has that to do with presidency? But then a few minutes after coming onto the podium, she starts singing to the audience???

Some PR idiot somewhere probably thought that this would make Fiorina more likeable, somehow, and not weird. Yes, now I'm sure Trump will lose the nomination.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
IA, IA, Carly Ftaghn!

:stare:

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I'm still not convinced that this whole election season hasn't been one long hallucination before death's embrace.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Daaaaaaamn.

Jaminjami
Jan 26, 2015

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Helical Nightmares posted:

Boxer is too loving dumb to come up with this zinger so congrats to the aide who wrote it.

The demon sheep wrote it.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
this is an improbably bad decision

this reads like someone trying to theorycraft the most uncharismatic ticket

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Could someone please explain to me what the gently caress is going on.

tia.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

weekly font posted:

These are the death throes of the Cruz campaign and it's glorious

I've waited so long...

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Nenonen posted:

I mean, I found it weird why would Ted specifically point out that Carly would often sing to his daughters - like what the gently caress has that to do with presidency? But then a few minutes after coming onto the podium, she starts singing to the audience???

Ted and Carly have studied human interaction and determined that a maternal figure singing softly to children is endearing and human like.

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
I mean since Sanders is basically out it's confirmed that we're not in the weirdest timeline, but this is so much better than the Bush vs Clinton II timeline.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Nichael posted:

A man who believes he is ordained by a spiteful god of light to lead us all and save us against forces that are barely human, has brought out a woman dressed in all red to help his campaign. Said Red Woman claims to have a positive relationship with his cute, precocious little girls, and is extremely proud of this ordained man's never ending fight to purge any pretenders to the throne. She also believes deeply that this god of light has already predetermined that this man will be our savior.

Soon these people will march to a city in the north of the country to stop one of these pretenders to the throne.

I sincerely hope that Cruz's daughters do not go with him to Cleveland. They ain't coming back if they do.

This implies that Cruz is anywhere nearly as charismatic as Stannis Baratheon, and he isn't even close. Considering how much of a wet blanket Stannis is, that's saying something.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Schnorkles posted:

tia.

FourLeaf posted:

God's loving with us before He destroys the world. It's all clear to me now. :suicide:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

tia.

nope

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Cruz/That Girl Behind Carly Fiorina would have been a lot better

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Schnorkles posted:

tia.

Do you smell burnt toast?

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

tia.

The lady who was so bad at her job that they gave her millions to leave is saying that there is to much money in the hands of too few

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I'm getting flashbacks to Palin's endorsement, for several reasons.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

your carly date sucks

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

cool kids inc. posted:

This implies that Cruz is anywhere nearly as charismatic as Stannis Baratheon, and he isn't even close. Considering how much of a wet blanket Stannis is, that's saying something.

Fiorina's no Mel either, and that creepy guy in all of Cruz's pictures is a piss poor Davos, but I'm still scared for his kids.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lol this is real.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

rear end cobra posted:

Cruz/That Girl Behind Carly Fiorina would have been a lot better

She looks like she could be related to Cruz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

:chanpop: it's real... :chanpop:

• Locked thread