Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Princess Tutu
Aug 17, 2013
Bit late to flag chat, but I attended a partial immersion school for elementary. We expressed our deep American patriotism by reciting the pledge in French.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

RFC2324 posted:

What hell is this? My bookmarks are now hosed, and i don't know what thread this is.

Curses are more than magical spells designed to bring some harm to your enemy. Hexes are that, it is true – but, in the grand scheme of things, curses also become something far more powerful. Curses are a secret, sinister way of resetting a world that has gone off kilter. If you think of the cosmos as a sort of celestial grandfather clock, then curses are keys to the firmament.

Cursing your enemy is an attempt to put things right. Curses are an attempt to repair all the ways that you were personally wronged. By making things right for yourself, you restore the harmony of the cosmos. When you curse a personal foe, you rectify the heavenly order. By getting revenge for yourself on the microcosm, you recover the balance of the existence on the macrocosm. Curses are tools of divine redress.

1. Curses do not allow you to forget how you were originally harmed by your enemies. Throwing a curse forces you to come to a realization of the extent of everything that your adversaries are trying to do to you. Crafting a curse necessitates that you to recognize the magnitude of your torment. Curses demand that you come to terms with reality. Working a curse brings you to an awareness of all the ways you have been wronged by those around you. Rather than seeing yourself plagued by bad luck, you recognize a deliberate attack being waged against you.

Curses use a sort of psychic energy to harm a chosen foe. You must dwell upon all the wrongs you have suffered in the past in order to generate that mental energy.

2. Curses affix blame. Curses define agent who caused the problem in the first place.

Curses identify the source of the maladies you have endured. Your curse must precisely identify the recipient. Curses will only work if you have a specific target.

You must identity the victim of the curse by exact name. You must select one particular focus upon which to work your harm.

3. Curses promise a distinct and distinctive misfortune to your enemy. Curses require specific punishment for your suffering. The more precise the misfortune that you wish upon the recipient, the greater the chance of success. Do not frame a curse with a vague hope like "drop dead"; instead, use as much detail as possible: "drop dead when you trip on the stairs going into your basement and impale yourself through the eye on a rusted reinforcing rod." You want an obscure piece of information about your antagonist that will "worry the victim" like a tongue wiggling a lose tooth – your target’s constant fretting will eventually cause the thing to come out and about. You want your foe to involuntarily envision the scenario: the rust on the iron rod protruding from the eye socket.

You must meticulously detail what is to befall your foe.

Curses are all about precision. You must single-out the target and exquisitely detail what is to happen to the bastard. The more you know about your enemy, the better you are able to fabricate a curse.

4. Your curses must promise greater misfortune to your victim than the recipient originally caused you. The hex is like a fulcrum that levers a small slight against you into a massive counterattack upon your foe. The only way that a curse might work is to overwhelm your enemy. Your curses must display a diabolical ingenuity and be inordinately destructive. The more brutal the jinx, the better the probability of success. If you are going to the trouble of cursing someone, you might as well go all out.

You must craft a curse of astonishing cruelty.

Despite what do-gooder Christians would like to imagine, a successful curse never boomerangs upon the maker. It is only when an individual throws a weak, half-hearted curse at a foe does that enemy then fling back a more powerful curse of his own. If you don’t want any boomerang, your curst must promise the utter destruction of your antagonist.

Cures are naturally more effective if your intended victim learns that you are working an act of revenge against him. However, if your hex does not promise grandiose brutality, you risk having your jinx over-powered by your enemy's imprecation of even greater barbarity. For your own self-protection, you must be merciless in your curses. Pity can utterly destroy you.

5. The actual format of a curse requires verbal repetition. No matter from which folk tradition the spell might originate, curses always include repetitive phrases. It is not the precise wording that is as important as the restatement. Think of the repetition as the windings in a transformer, repeated words amply the voltage of the curse. The verbal reiteration helps to focus your will upon the target.

When designing a curse, you must repeat the way that your foe is to be punished.

6. Curses take time to work their evil. Curses psychologically demoralize the target victim, but that psychic debilitation will take weeks. Hexes devastate surely, but slowly. Curses are like an acid that slowly corrodes the lifestyle of the adversary.

You must be patient when working a curse upon an enemy.

You must, for instance, continually imagine the murder and mutilation of your adversaries. When you can see the dismembered bodies of your foes behind closed eyelids, you will see those very same disfigured limbs when those lids snaps open. Throwing a curse is simply a matter of envisioning that future massacre of your antagonists.

For the curses to prove successful, you must never forget how you were wronged. The power of your next curse requires that you always keep in mind the success of your last hex. Curses improve with practice. Your every wish must be the complete devastation of your enemies.

There are no small, inconsequential slights. Getting cut-off in traffic is not a random act. The limo driver who gives you the finger is not just trying to insult you, but also to disrupt the totality of cosmic order. If you do not curse the bastard who maligns you, then you prevent the celestial equilibrium from being restored. To maintain this sacred balance, hexing your foes must become part of daily life. Cursing your enemies is absolutely necessary to reinstate the harmony of existence. If someone dishonors you, then your curse needs to be automatic and instinctive.

Not to curse your enemies with impending torture is to permit all creation to remain out of balance. Revenge does the heavens a favor. Fruit Loops don't belong on poo poo Tier.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

RFC2324 posted:

What hell is this? My bookmarks are now hosed, and i don't know what thread this is.

Read the first post, problem solved :)

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Weak rear end American tier list for weak rear end Americans who need tonnes of sugar in their breakfast.

Clearly Special K is the king of all breakfast cereals.

Yes I am aware it's all sugary poo poo.

LoB please back up my claim with an un-sourced quote on Special K.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RFC2324 posted:

You gotta track em by icon now.

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

SpaceViking posted:

It's saying that the US is controlled by the Jews probably.

The image was definitely originally supposed to be about Israelis and Palestinians, somebody just lazily slapped "American" under the guy and called it a day. I've also seen a ton of "Support are American Troops!" images with British or Canadian soldiers in them. For some reason the people who make these memes don't pay much attention to detail.

Fathis Munk posted:

Bretagne is pretty loving weird with all their pent up independent spirit though, usually anthems are only an international thing as others have pointed out.

Do Corsica and maybe Alsace do the same sorts of things? I honestly don't know.

bulletsponge13 posted:

I love these things, and the conspiracy theories because they are so loving stupid. Ousting Saddam and all the poo poo that followed was a terrible plan and didn't serve the interests of this Illuminati at all. "Saddam wants to use the Euro? Better spend trillions to kill him and gently caress up the region to boot. That'll fix everything!"

I remember that particular conspiracy theory getting thrown out a lot during the Bush years after a bunch of Democrats discovered a British comedian peddling it during his show. Relevant part starts at 27:09.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIpm_8v80hw

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Gridlocked posted:

Weak rear end American tier list for weak rear end Americans who need tonnes of sugar in their breakfast.

LoB please back up my claim with an un-sourced quote on Special K.

i love special k. some trips makes me dance, some turn me into a psychonaut exploring my inner-space, and ofcourse some bad trips but they aren’t so bad because i learned how to accept the trip and keep my mind peaceful throughout. I consider myself lucky to be able to affect my psyche like that. and i don’t mind bad trips at all.

one of the reasons i love ketamine is because it expands my consciousnesses. puts my mind in a state of romanticism. opens my third eye as in makes me see that all is one and one is all. and although every ketamine trip is unique and different, i try to achieve bird’s eye view, i go outdoors and expand my consciousness until I can see my whole area from top. Consciousness expansion also gives me that ‘right now im at the highest point in the world’ feeling. u know wat i mean? i remember one time sitting in the backyard with my friend so high on ketamine, i went rising and i could see a huge area and feel alot of people. and then i came back down and i saw a vortex and looked inside it. and we could hear each others thoughts, we barely needed to speak. and while we were sitting quietly we both got up at the same time and slowly hugged each other. and this friend of mine i never hugged my entire life!

i want to share with you a trip i had with ketamine and visited the invisible landscape. i never took DMT but i went there. i was in Aleppo, Syria early this year because i established a business there 3 years ago. Anyway i decided to go psychonaut for 3 consecutive days. and 3 courses each day. didn’t leave the house. barely ate. listened to the album ‘Deep Politics’ for ‘Grails’ with headphones and its dread-stenched atmosphere like polluted smog featuring ‘Timba Harris’. and listened to the album “We Were Drifting On A Sad Song” for ‘sleep party people’. listened to these albums over and over for 3 days as i laid on the bed meditating and doing my own yoga. its was such an amazing experience. it sounded as if these sounds were coming out of my own mind. u know wat i mean? and grew alot of appreciation for the 2 bands. and i would as im laid back find myself in the invisible landscape. maybe because i was taking alot and in total relaxation and meditation. and throughout the 3 days i met these entities. i remember some were square shaped. the invisible landscape was all dark but everything in it was luminous as if i could see energy. and the entities had different luminous colors. And each entity had a role in the universe. and i myself was an entity but i forgot what color I was. i also remember meeting others who were exploring as i was, probably on dmt or ketamine.

the first day i remember i saw rainbows having sexual intercourse. but i want to tell you about my trip the second day. as i arrived the invisible landscape i had a notion that i have to be in a certain place. so i went on walking or hovering, don’t remember, i saw other people like me visitors in the invisible landscape but i didn’t engage with them and kept on going because there was somewhere important i have to be. Finally i reach this flowing river of colorful energies that pours into our universe. i could see the river flowing in front of me, not as a liquid river on the ground. the entities were all gathered there for something important. i watched the entities one by one approach the river and discharge their energy at the river, as i said each entity had a different color. and when it was my turn i just knew that its my turn, although i was a bit confused, but i approached the river and as i discharged my own energy i fully understood my role right there. it had to do with the ongoing of our delicate universe. i don’t remember what i did, but i did it. a certain process that had to be done by me. or other similar entities to me i guess… and then went back to watching for a bit and then ditched them and went on to exploring. that was the best part of the intense tripping for three days.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Gridlocked posted:

For the best cereal, you need to mix together All-Bran, Guardian and a nice fruit and nut mix.

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

Soviet Commubot posted:

The image was definitely originally supposed to be about Israelis and Palestinians, somebody just lazily slapped "American" under the guy and called it a day. I've also seen a ton of "Support are American Troops!" images with British or Canadian soldiers in them. For some reason the people who make these memes don't pay much attention to detail.

I remember that particular conspiracy theory getting thrown out a lot during the Bush years after a bunch of Democrats discovered a British comedian peddling it during his show. Relevant part starts at 27:09.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIpm_8v80hw

poo poo, I remember this from the time. He hasn't been seen or heard from since...

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Soviet Commubot posted:

Hmm I'm not sure. I don't think alsacians do, but then again they are a bit less virulent than corsicans and bretons.

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Also cereal sucks and is the product of a lunatic who was trying to craft a food which would make people not want to have sex anymore while he had yogurt squirted into his rear end every morning.

Haha yeah good ol' Kellogg! I think there was a sawbones episode about him which was very entertaining. Quite the weirdo.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

There is only one cold cereal that you need. Plain rear end Cheerios for when you can't be hosed to cook real oatmeal. Anything else is sugary poo poo for idiots.

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

EvilGenius posted:

poo poo, I remember this from the time. He hasn't been seen or heard from since...

It's funny, out of the people I know that were really worked about about that particular conspiracy about half went full on Infowars and the other half quietly reverted to smug middle class liberalism when Obama was elected, but whichever way they went they seem to have completely forgotten about this thing they thought was finally going to bring down the neocon war machine once and for all. Provided Bush didn't declare martial law and suspend elections that is.

The Bush years were a weird time for a lot of people.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Just post whatever you want in any thread, that's what most people do anyways.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

You fools? Can't you see what's you've done? If all threads are IOSM, LoB is free to roam anywhere!

:psypop:

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty
You're not a true patriot unless you're shoveling down a bowl of Uncle Sam in the morning.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

CommonShore posted:

You fools? Can't you see what's you've done? If all threads are IOSM, LoB is free to roam anywhere!

:derp:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

*inscribes protective runes over the traditional games forum entrance*

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Tiggum posted:

For the best cereal, you need to mix together All-Bran, Guardian and a nice fruit and nut mix.

drat that looks tastey

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Who is that time traveling lady the American/Zionist soldier is protecting? Because it looks like she just jumped off the trolley after spending her afternoon at the boardwalk nickelodeon.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

CommonShore posted:

No no, this actually needs to happen.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Takoluka posted:

Maybe that's what it takes to get this Pandora's Box shut again.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Best Fans in Baseball is a great Twitter account to follow if you like this thread. You don't even need to like baseball or even sports to appreciate the St. Louis Cardinals fanbase being a hotbed of vile racism and homophobia. And occasional you get innocent stupid things like this:

https://twitter.com/adamw2503/status/725670642843045888

But also

https://twitter.com/ryan_balke/status/723746615987593216

https://twitter.com/bestfansstlouis/status/722809070286204928

https://twitter.com/bestfansstlouis/status/722473616420548609

And this dude's response to that video of guys reading Twitter rape threats to female sports reporters:

https://twitter.com/17deuce/status/724985815579893760

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Takoluka posted:

No, No it doesn't. If I want to read walls of unfunny bullshit I'll go to d&d thanks.

SpliffClavin
Jul 31, 2007

oh geez rick
What are her thoughts on pickup trucks and gravel roads?

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

Henchman of Santa posted:

And this dude's response to that video of guys reading Twitter rape threats to female sports reporters:

https://twitter.com/17deuce/status/724985815579893760

I'm mostly impressed that he used "faze" correctly. I've started to assume most people don't even realize it's a word, and use "phase" for everything.

SpliffClavin posted:

What are her thoughts on pickup trucks and gravel roads?

Except for the fishing part, isn't this really everyone? Of course, "great rear end" is subjective, but I assume anyone you'd want to hook up with would have a great rear end in your own eyes. And I guess not everyone drinks beer, but it's not like women who drink beer are some kind of unicorn. Almost every woman I know will take a beer if offered, if she's not the one providing it herself.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Henchman of Santa posted:

Best Fans in Baseball is a great Twitter account to follow if you like this thread. You don't even need to like baseball or even sports to appreciate the St. Louis Cardinals fanbase being a hotbed of vile racism and homophobia. And occasional you get innocent stupid things like this:

https://twitter.com/adamw2503/status/725670642843045888

I love these :allears: The UFC champion Jon Jones doesn't have the twitter handle @jonjones some short white game dev has it and people always tweet him by accident.

The fighter got so upset he blocked the other guy lmao

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Ok Fella posted:

No, No it doesn't. If I want to read walls of unfunny bullshit I'll go to d&d thanks.

This is a bad post

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

See also: Tony Hawks.

Maggie Fletcher posted:

Except for the fishing part, isn't this really everyone? Of course, "great rear end" is subjective, but I assume anyone you'd want to hook up with would have a great rear end in your own eyes. And I guess not everyone drinks beer, but it's not like women who drink beer are some kind of unicorn. Almost every woman I know will take a beer if offered, if she's not the one providing it herself.
"Loves the outdoors" also doesn't apply to everyone. :shrug:

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Just what a goons wants: a woman with a great rear end who loves to go outdoors.

so she can run all of your errands for the goon so the goon never has to leave the house and stop shitposting ever again

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

CommonShore posted:

Just what a goons wants: a woman with a great rear end who loves to go outdoors.

so she can run all of your errands for the goon so the goon never has to leave the house and stop shitposting ever again

For that reason I'm willing to settle for a woman with a great rear end and Amazon Prime. Also,doesn't have to be a woman and rear end quality is negotiable.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Yes, that's why you're single.

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
Gee, Mr. SmartySinglePants, shouldn't that be "I think, COMMA, therefore I'm single??" :colbert:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I think, "Therefore."

I am single.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I think:
"therefore I'm"
Single.

Fishvilla
Apr 11, 2011

THE SHAGMISTRESS

I

Think therefore

I

'm

single.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

cash crab posted:

Yes, that's why you're single.

"I'm so much smarter than the rest of you. You'd be lucky to even date me. You may as well just forget abou--hey wait where are you going"

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

chitoryu12 posted:

"I'm so much smarter than the rest of you. You'd be lucky to even date me. You may as well just forget abou--hey wait where are you going"

Basically this entire article

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
I | thINK
THEREFORE | I am

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I may just be in the wrong here but I wanna bring it up here so someone can help me out.

So tumblr, pictures about how women kinda get a raw deal at times, then someone comes along refuting it and it feels kinda #Notallmen to me. Heads up, It's pretty long.

quote:

WOW…gently caress, I don’t want to be that guy, but right now I have to be.

Men do not hate women.

Let me go through these tweets one by one

“Probably the fact that we call them hoes 24/7 for everything from snapchat filters to breathing.”

If you’re a woman and your significant other is calling you a hoe despite you telling him not to (especially over trivial poo poo like this), you need to drop him because he doesn’t respect you. Also, raise your standard of men because there’s no good future with a guy like that.

“Maybe women thing we hate them because of how quickly we will tear down victims of sexual assault.”

One there is too much gray area for blanket statements like this. Unfortunately mob mentality has warped our (both sides) way of viewing sexual assault. Frankly, you should be ashamed for treating this matter so lightly. Whenever a sexual assault case becomes known, you have to assume innocent until proven guilty. Otherwise we get another case of Rolling Stones UVA rape story. Where we were meant to support this alleged victim of rape and then around a year later all evidence proves the contrary. As I said, this is a massive gray area and you can’t be mad at skeptics or assume they hate women just because they’re trying to obtain an informed opinion (hearing both sides).

I’m not saying sexual assault doesn’t happen, but false victims are hurting real victims the most.

“Maybe women think we hate them for all those “this is why we need to go swimming on the first date memes.”

I had to look this up. and my response to the women who may read this is again, if your potential boyfriend only cares about your exterior drop him and raise your standards. Let me reiterate, There’s no good future with a guy like that.

There is nothing wrong with wearing makeup. There is nothing wrong with not wearing makeup.

“Maybe women think we hate them because we slutshame them at every possible instant.”

Interesting enough, I see more women attacking women for being sexually active than I do men. Even still, The idea behind slutshaming was to shame someone for being sexually positive. But consider the following. For men, you’re shamed for NOT being sexually active by other men. Basically it’s an actual social quagmire. You’re damned if you do and damned if you don’t. The solution is to ignore both sides and continue to be you. Nobody knows your heart like you do. And once you become confident in your own skin, you’ll find the opinions and social norms just disappear.

“Maybe they think we hate them bc we push impossible standards on them & when they get work done chastise them for being “fake.”

Two Part answer.

Part I: Literally every demographic across this Earth has impossible standards pushed upon on them. We’re constantly pushed to fit a certain look or be a certain way. But again, you have to be strong and confident enough in your own self to overcome the pressure. because it’s never going away. with so many people inhabiting the world, we can expect more of it to come in the near future.

Part II: People have adverse reactions to things that make them uncomfortable. That is human nature. At the same time you cannot be mad at people for having a preference. Some don’t like the “fake” look, some adore it, and others are just plain indifferent. But ignoring that, you should NEVER change your body to appeal to the crowd. People are fickle. If you’re going to change something about your body, you must do it because YOU want to. As I’ve said before, Once you become confident enough in yourself, you’ll find that the opinions of others simply won’t matter.

“Maybe they think we hate them because we talk about how much we love “natural girls” but shame women once we see what they look like w/o makeup.”

Short answer

Drop the boyfriend that does this
raise your standards in men
“Maybe women think we hate them because we victimblame them and look for ways to justify their abuse.”

Way to cover a gray area with a blanket statement. Let me break this down more clearly.

This is a topic that can only be dealt with on a case-by-case basis
You cannot assume that all who claim abuse are victims (due to some having ulterior motives or malicious intent).
these false victims hurt real victims
You must consider both parties innocent until proven guilty
You cannot let a mob mentality control your judgement
If someone disaggrees with the popular opinion, they’re not “the enemy”
“Or maybe they think we hate women because we stand by idly when they are attacked, or join in on it.”

When?! When has this ever happened in today’s society? The only thing that I can think of that would even remotely be considered to be an example is the ongoing controversy regarding Anita Sarkeesian.

But I’ll spare you a rant and only say this.

Anita Sarkeesian’s credibility should’ve gone out the window, the moment she falsified evidence to fit her hypothesis regarding Hitman: Absolution. When the game penalizes the player for killing non-targets. She posts a video of Agent 47 viciously killing and dragging around strippers while saying and I quote,

“Players are then invited to explore and exploit those situations during their playthrough. The Player cannot help but treat these female bodies as “things” to be acted upon. because they were design, constructed, and placed in the environment for that singular purpose. Players are meant to derive a perverse pleasure from desecrating these virtual depictions of female characters.”

“…It’s a rush stemming from a carefully concocted sense of sexual arousal connected to the act of controlling and punishing representations of female sexuality.”

Keep in mind as the footage plays, the game penalizes the player when they kill the dancers. Even more so when you have to go out of your way to get to the dancers in the first place.

So I can’t find a single instance in today’s society where a woman was attacked and people (not just men) just stood by or worse, joined in. In any case, be it physically or verbally, people come to the defense of anyone who they perceive as being abused and those who would attack the person being abused are seen as bad people.

I challenge you to provide an example. @civiljustus

As I said before, men do not hate women. We need each other. You’ll find that here in the first world, women have equal rights, they’re free to do whatever they want. That doesn’t mean that there aren’t issues. There are still things that need to be fixed. But there is no Oppression, there is is no Patriarchy and once we can move beyond these non-issues, we can actually begin work to fix them.

The reality of this is a lot of people are immature. A lot of people want the world without putting forth their own effort. These “men” you’re using as an example are such people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

That is some primo mansplaining.