Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Charlie's Mom was in Pee Wee's playhouse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I am watching the pilot and it's only interesting if you mentally replace Glenn's "Corey" as young Dennis.
He was just trying to get off.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
The entire gang appears in David Hornsby's Unsupervised which only lasted one season and was pretty average.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Some sweet rear end commercials

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltqssfzVyrw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRB379obXIo

The yoohoo has the best curve ball.

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded
Dee and Artemis were both in New Girl, pretty much playing Dee and Artemis.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Hahaha, setting up Gay Mac this early. Well played.

I also love that the person who uploaded the video called him "Jew Lawyer."

E: VVV Also Pacific Rim.

WampaLord fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Apr 28, 2016

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I feel like Glenn should be the most successful actor of the group but it's definitely Charlie. Horrible Bosses was bigger than anything the others have done.

fake edit: not counting Danny Devito obviously, but he also hasn't really done anything since the show started.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
Kaitlin Olson had a decently funny cameo in the decently unfunny Vacation remake. Didn't she also play some Russian villian chick in a movie recently as well?

Glenn briefly appeared in that horror movie The Strangers, but the briefness of his role shouldn't be discounted because there were so few characters in that movie to begin with.

That's all I can remember that hasn't been mentioned here, but I mean you could always browse IMDB for more...they all pop up here and there more than you may realize!

EDIT: I'd also like to mention that Artemis shows up as a drunk narrator in one of the best episodes of Drunk History, San Francisco and she's really funny

timp fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Apr 28, 2016

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

timp posted:

Kaitlin Olson had a decently funny cameo in the decently unfunny Vacation remake.

That was one of the only funny scenes in that movie, I wish whoever wrote it had spent their time writing a story about the four state cops who are constantly getting into each other's poo poo at the four corners monument rather than couching it in a crappy reboot.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Kaitlin Olson played a Russian(?) criminal in The Heat.

Charlie Day played an astronaut in The Lego movie.

None of them seem to have much trouble finding work.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

If only there was a place I could go to find out what films/TV shows an actor has been in hmmmm

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Rurea posted:

If only there was a place I could go to find out what films/TV shows an actor has been in hmmmm

I already suggested that you repeater-jerk. You redundancy-turkey

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

timp posted:

I already suggested that you repeater-jerk. You redundancy-turkey

Then sue me for not reading every post you jabroni

grilldos
Mar 27, 2004

BUST A LOAF
IN THIS
YEAST CONFECTION
Grimey Drawer
I'm sure they all work just as much as they want to be. They've got syndication money.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

timp posted:

EDIT: I'd also like to mention that Artemis shows up as a drunk narrator in one of the best episodes of Drunk History, San Francisco and she's really funny

I saw this. I don't really care for Artemis, but the actress has been hysterical in other stuff.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

drunken officeparty posted:

I feel like Glenn should be the most successful actor of the group but it's definitely Charlie. Horrible Bosses was bigger than anything the others have done.

fake edit: not counting Danny Devito obviously, but he also hasn't really done anything since the show started.

He's incredibly talented as an actor, if only because it takes a lot of skill to make a rapist somewhat likable; that Lust scene on the cruise ship was some of the creepiest poo poo I'd seen in years.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

It only looked bad because of the lightning from the storm!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I want to see Glenn Howerton in a remake of American Psycho.

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

I remember hearing somewhere that the girl in this commercial was originally who they cast for Dee? is that true?

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

ninjahedgehog posted:

I remember hearing somewhere that the girl in this commercial was originally who they cast for Dee? is that true?

Yes, it is true. The studio didn't like her so Rob broke up with her and they kicked her off the show.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

I heard she didn't tape her dick back?

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I want to see Glenn Howerton in a remake of American Psycho.

Are you sure we haven't been watching it for the last eleven seasons?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

iajanus posted:

Are you sure we haven't been watching it for the last eleven seasons?

Good point.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Deandra your breath is dogshit

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Charlie's mom was also a featured audience member in The Running Man.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
nsfw

https://gfycat.com/DelectableNaiveDragon

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

timp posted:

Artemis is killing it right now as the Vice President on Scandal, a show that is way better than it has any right to be.

Also Rob was a young punk on Law & Order, but everyone in the world has been on that show (yes, goon reading this, even you)

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Excuse me, I'm full of dog poison.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

aBagorn posted:

Artemis is killing it right now as the Vice President on Scandal, a show that is way better than it has any right to be.

Also Rob was a young punk on Law & Order, but everyone in the world has been on that show (yes, goon reading this, even you)

Both Rob and Glenn were on ER. Glenn played a resident iirc and stuck around for a season or two. It's hard to recall since there are like 15 seasons of that show. And at least 10 of them are amazing. Seriously go watch ER.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Koalas March posted:

Both Rob and Glenn were on ER. Glenn played a resident iirc and stuck around for a season or two. It's hard to recall since there are like 15 seasons of that show. And at least 10 of them are amazing. Seriously go watch ER.

Was that the show with the helicopter stalking one of the doctors, waiting for the right moment to pounce?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Is ER the one with Clooney and Greg from Dharma & Greg?

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
edit: Nevermind, I was confused by two hospitals shows being on at the same time.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Glenn was in The Strangers. Not a good movie to begin with, but it's supposed to be a tense thriller-horror, and Dennis showing up halfway through just destroys that completely

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

boom boom boom posted:

Glenn was in The Strangers. Not a good movie to begin with, but it's supposed to be a tense thriller-horror, and Dennis showing up halfway through just destroys that completely

He's arguably the best part of that movie though. Especially his last scene

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

boom boom boom posted:

Never saw it. Was his character a scientist that was able to smell crime?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Hughmoris posted:

Never saw it. Was his character a scientist that was able to smell crime?

He was just a dude that showed halfway though, all, "Hey guys, what's up, I heard a noi-" and then he died.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

How much full penetration though?

Doobie Keebler
May 9, 2005

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3326054/

Disappointing. This doesn't have Dolph Lundgren or full penetration. Actually, I say that but I haven't watched it...so maybe?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Imagine like Scrubs or Grey's Anatomy with full penetration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Dolph (the character Dolph) sniffing up an ill vagina and then fully penetrating until the vagina is healthy