Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

cravius posted:

Which one of you is this?

that's me but unironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

cravius posted:

Which one of you is this?

That guy needs some meds, and to take a vitamin-d break for a while.

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

vyst posted:

Pugs are hideous dogs lol

My pug is a beautiful angel.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Racism is dumb. Ironic racism is just as dumb. Getting mad at people on the internet because they say racist poo poo is also dumb because you can just not read their post and/or ignore them. Trying to make a big deal out of it on somethingawful dot cum is also dumb.

Don't be dumb.

Which episode of colbert was that? I want to know what the hell was said after that kiss.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Cool thanks man

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

golden retrievers are the best dog i don't get why anyone has any other kind of dog, unless they need a small dog or one that doesn't need exercise

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Do you name your spaceships after dogs

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

quote:

After MassivelyOP published an extremely misguiding interview with Paul “CCP Falcon” Elsy, I sent them the following mail. Since I'm not sure that they read such things, I post it here too. I also recommend to read the top comment on this article.

Hi,

The article mentioned is extremely unresearched and unbalanced, containing only what Paul “CCP Falcon” Elsy said. Many of them are provable lies and well known within the EVE community. Harassment issues are common in EVE and mostly because of the attitude of Paul Elsy. Just some well known issues:

The Bonus Round: it was an especially disgusting "scam" that involved making the victims perform humiliating and stressing stunts for HOURS, recorded and published. Dozens of such soundclouds were created. CCP dismissed it to be a problem, until Ripard Teg who had the most visited fan blog back then started to bang the drums. Only after the outrage were the perpetrators banned. http://jestertrek.blogspot.hu/2014/03/the-bonus-round.html

Not much later his blog was closed, for the telling reason: "And if there's a fundamental truth in EVE Online it's that if enough people want your ship dead, it will die, and all the reps in the world won't help".

The momument vandalism: Well covered back then, but later development of the case missed the media. The perpetrators were members of Goonswarm Federation, just as everyone expected. Yet, their name was cleared by Paul Elsy who lied to everyone in his official position: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4595532#post4595532

He also decided to not hand the criminals to justice. Nothing was done about the fact that they wanted to blame the vandalism on me (libel is another crime). The criminals were not even banned (despite CCP claimed so) and they are still playing and bragging with their "edgy stunt": https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/4fhwfd/mittani_is_mia_spirit_continues_to_wane_shittier/

How did the story got out? Goons themselves bragged about it on their own site, celebrating CCP Falcon! https://www.themittani.com/features/monumental-mistakes-lessons-vandalism/page/0/1

Some of the most recent stuff: An EVE streamer lost her grandfather. Dozens of Goons started to follow her stream with usernames "Grandpaisdead" and co. No CCP action: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/4fzs1i/gsf_crasskitty_thread_screencaps_large_image/

A prominent Fleet commander (raidleader) CELEBRATED THE TERRORIST ATTACK on Benghazi because one of the four victims was an EVE player he didn't like. https://twitter.com/lexarson/status/723677323808133121

No CCP action, he is still leading fleets. Two in-game assets were named by him: http://evemaps.dotlan.net/outpost/W-4NUU was named "The Benghazi Consulate" on April 23 and renamed again on 26. http://evemaps.dotlan.net/outpost/P-2TTL was named "2 bad you can't blue jihadists" [blue is the EVE slang for ally with].

Finally my pesonal account. I was a top 5 traffic EVE fan blogger and never got involved with CCP dealings, never named devs, just played the game, challenging the then-largest coalition. Going against 40x outnumbering enemy looked like a great game story. When we took their first station, celebrated and claimed that we'll beat them, Paul “CCP Falcon” Elsy with his official tag made the following statement: "Whenever I feel down, whenever I feel sad... the outrageous lunacy, sheer tinfoil and unbelievably biased and unhinged craziness of Gevlon's blog always cheers me up." https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/3f3p9m/gevlon_has_spoken_moa_better_than_blncpl_fighting/ctle0xm

When confronted about this, instead of apologizing or claiming to "just kidding", he doubled and tripled down claiming that I'm a madman: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/3f3p9m/gevlon_has_spoken_moa_better_than_blncpl_fighting/ctuob6t https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/3lf5id/gevlon_answers_directly_to_his_callout_on_reve/cv820ah This constitutes harassment itself. Again: I didn't provoke him, hell I didn't even know who he was, I was just playing the game and didn't hang out with "the cool guys".

Dear Editors, you are doing a great disservice to the community by painting EVE as a safe space where harassment is handled. Harassment is widespread in EVE and Paul “CCP Falcon” Elsy doesn't simply turn a blind eye on it, but champions it himself.

We can't seem to get rid of him :cripes:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
i aint reading that

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Unfunny Poster posted:

We can't seem to get rid of him :cripes:

what the gently caress is that poo poo

US109
Apr 26, 2016
As much as I like Lex and think he's a good man

goblin makes a solid case

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Lex Arson is not a good man at all what are you smoking. Of course neither is gevlon so it's like a retard fight

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

evilweasel posted:

golden retrievers are the best dog i don't get why anyone has any other kind of dog, unless they need a small dog or one that doesn't need exercise

This man tells the truth like it is.

vyst posted:

Pugs are hideous dogs lol

Also Vyst, pugs are not dog. They are clear proof that God (for you religious folks) makes mistakes.

US109
Apr 26, 2016

vyst posted:

Lex Arson is not a good man at all what are you smoking. Of course neither is gevlon so it's like a retard fight

Whats your beef with Lex?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

US109 posted:

As much as I like Lex and think he's a good man

goblin makes a solid case

hi daruna

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Is Lex Arson still around because he's not a goon?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Dalael posted:

This man tells the truth like it is.

Also Vyst, pugs are not dog. They are clear proof that God (for you religious folks) makes mistakes.

Don't blame god for the sins of man.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

i aint reading that

Yes you are god dammit :mad:

katka
Apr 18, 2008

:roboluv::h: :awesomelon: :h::roboluv:
Man whoever wrote that email is crazy as poo poo. Also what is his beef with CCP falcon? Falcon is a pretty cool dude in my book.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Fun fact: golden retrievers are empirically the most boring dog, followed closely by labrador retrievers.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Siets posted:

My pug is a beautiful angel.

He can hang out with hole squads other meme dog

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

ChickenWing posted:

Fun fact: golden retrievers are empirically the most boring dog, followed closely by labrador retrievers.

I hope you step on a lego. Such bad opinions must not go unpunished.

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine

vyst posted:

Thanks for your educated opinion based on your years of interaction with him.

:rolleyes:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

ChickenWing posted:

German Shepherd supremacy

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Deadtear, please post cute pictures of golden retrievers to show this infidel just how wrong he is. TIA

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

ChickenWing posted:

golden retrievers are funny as poo poo and want to play play play why aren't you playing perhaps if i nudge you some more you will play oh look a squirrel death2squirrels look i found a stick do you want the stick no you can't have the stick ok fine you can have the stick do you want to play now

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

dragonstalking posted:

Thanks for your educated opinion based on your years of interaction with him.

:rolleyes:

You don't need to talk to someone to read their posts on various mediums and how they interact with others to extrapolate character quality.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Dalael posted:

Deadtear, please post cute pictures of golden retrievers to show this infidel just how wrong he is. TIA

http://i.imgur.com/Atpyivl.webm close enough

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

katka posted:

Man whoever wrote that email is crazy as poo poo. Also what is his beef with CCP falcon? Falcon is a pretty cool dude in my book.

falcon called him crazy

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine

vyst posted:

You can judge people based on how they post!

:lol:

Go outside dude jesus..

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I just discovered that I have been totally misreading the little Eve text boxes and that they are called Guristas, not Gurmistas.

What is the slap head emote? Because that is totally me!

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

VideoGames posted:

I just discovered that I have been totally misreading the little Eve text boxes and that they are called Guristas, not Gurmistas.

:kimchi: we were wondering if that was just your name for them or what

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

evilweasel posted:

golden retrievers are funny as poo poo and want to play play play why aren't you playing perhaps if i nudge you some more you will play oh look a squirrel death2squirrels look i found a stick do you want the stick no you can't have the stick ok fine you can have the stick do you want to play now

My golden retriever (:rip:) loved to run after cats, even tho she had 2 at home which she didn't give a poo poo about. One time she actually managed to catch one and clearly had no idea what to do with her prize other than stand on top of it and stare.

She also managed to sneak up on a duck and jump on him.

She was so awesome.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

dragonstalking posted:

:lol:

Go outside dude jesus..

I'm actually outside right now. Nice day

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

vyst posted:

German Shepherd supremacy

:godwinning:

addendum: I'm upset that I'm agreeing with you, say something about how your moderation is better than deadtears so things can return to their rightful state

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

VideoGames posted:

What is the slap head emote? Because that is totally me!

I think you're looking for :doh:

But really, whenever you post we all think :3:

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

:kimchi: we were wondering if that was just your name for them or what

I have grown quite fond of the name, so I might keep calling them that if no one is too bothered!

katka
Apr 18, 2008

:roboluv::h: :awesomelon: :h::roboluv:

evilweasel posted:

falcon called him crazy

Well, I mean he's not wrong.

And VideoGames I think we'll all be fine with that :3:

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

VideoGames posted:

I have grown quite fond of the name, so I might keep calling them that if no one is too bothered!

I'm going to quote your gurmistas posts and submit a CCP ticket to have them renamed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

VideoGames posted:

I called them Gurmistas, and defended the name in local last night.

They're Gurmistas now.

• Locked thread