Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

I'm very happy to see so many new friends saying hello :buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

thank you for explaining irony to me. I had no idea all of you guys were constantly picking up women at the bar. I will have to work on my game if I want to be as ironic as you.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

sorry i still don't think i get irony and i can't read too good no more on account of the glaw-co-maw. could somebody illustrate irony with a pretty picture-gram for me?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Android Blues posted:

except me. you guys have been blinking all along and i was being the ironic one, about which i bet you feel pretty stupid, now, for saying nice things to and around me

Oh, yeah? Well I think you're nice, and I don't mean nice as in "nice", you know, the nice kind of way, but I mean nice, as in NICE so if you have any idea at all what my point was, just go on ahead and point me at it or so help me... why the hell is everything tilted?

*blinks*

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
26 and 99

or

FE ES

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

sorry i still don't think i get irony and i can't read too good no more on account of the glaw-co-maw. could somebody illustrate irony with a pretty picture-gram for me?

shinmai

CHK Instruction

socratic irony is pretending you don't understand something and having someone teach you about it, but secretly asking questions designed to undermine their arguments and knowledge of the subject.

wait a minute :raise:

thanks Matoi Ryuko :love:

MrWillsauce

lol socrates was a dick

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i didn't know irony was linked to cancer, thanks for the warning guys I know I'll stay away from that now :)

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MrWillsauce posted:

lol socrates was a dick

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

i didn't know irony was linked to cancer, thanks for the warning guys I know I'll stay away from that now :)

No, I'm terribly sorry- the image I posted was to say "hey, why not use our lungs for an ashtray in Singapore?". I apologize for any other way this could have been construed!

symbolic

i think i figured out why i've been feeling so crappy lately. i was already feeling anxious and somewhat depressed for some reason on Monday when i got a hot dog from the school caf. since then, i've been exhibiting a bunch of symptoms of food poisoning, so essentially two maladies happened back-to-back, making this week one of the crappier ones i've ever had. at least i'm already feeling better, since food poisoning only lasts a few days.

LordVonEarlDuke

symbolic posted:

i think i figured out why i've been feeling so crappy lately. i was already feeling anxious and somewhat depressed for some reason on Monday when i got a hot dog from the school caf. since then, i've been exhibiting a bunch of symptoms of food poisoning, so essentially two maladies happened back-to-back, making this week one of the crappier ones i've ever had. at least i'm already feeling better, since food poisoning only lasts a few days.

never down a non goon approved dog. Ask for doob & tell em SA sent ya

eonwe

symbolic posted:

im glad to hear you are feeling better, also i like your av

Ostentatious

I can't believe that idiot Socrates drank poison what a maroon

3D Megadoodoo
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Ostentatious posted:

I can't believe that idiot Socrates drank poison what a maroon

He was the first in a long life of maroons, ending in maroon V

shinmai

CHK Instruction
glad to hear you're feeling better symbolic, back-to-back or stacked problems really take it out of you.

LordVonEarlDuke posted:

never down a non goon approved dog. Ask for doob & tell em SA sent ya

It's sad it ended the way it did, I was really looking forward to getting a doobdog if I ever got to visit alabama

thanks Matoi Ryuko :love:

Cling-Wrap Condom

I'm tryna get my peen touched, pants.

shinmai posted:

glad to hear you're feeling better symbolic, back-to-back or stacked problems really take it out of you.

It's sad it ended the way it did, I was really looking forward to getting a doobdog if I ever got to visit alabama

what happened to dooby

ExtraQuiet

by Shine
Hello I like to do an art

Posting from my car

It's kinda rainy out.

----------------

Cling-Wrap Condom

ExtraQuiet posted:

Hello I like to do an art

Posting from my car

It's kinda rainy out.

whats yuour car

ExtraQuiet

by Shine

Brick Dust Otis posted:

what is you are car

Metal and plastic mostly.
Some rubber
No computers really

It also converts into an art studio, but that's not stock!

----------------

MrWillsauce

go on and try to name a bigger dipshit than socrates

ExtraQuiet

by Shine

MrWillsauce posted:

Aeropostale?

----------------

LordVonEarlDuke

MrWillsauce posted:

plato

SIDS Vicious

It's my birthday

Gomi Day

Trust me, Bill. Large spectacles lend distinction to any countenance, as I have reason to know.
oh, dang. happy birthday, sid.

how old are you, now?

SIDS Vicious

I'm 28 and this is the last birthday I'll have where I'm not a dad it's still blowing my mind, due date is 4 months from today

Gomi Day

Trust me, Bill. Large spectacles lend distinction to any countenance, as I have reason to know.
whoa. congrats.

Macnult

congrats sid! and happy birthday too!

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
happy birthday, yo

MrWillsauce

more like BIRTHday because his wife is gonna give birth. up top

bean mom

o/

solid birthing strategy so far

----------------

Cling-Wrap Condom

MrWillsauce posted:

more like BIRTHday because his wife is gonna give birth. up top

good one mate

FluffieDuckie

i'm just going to drop this here since we all check this thread sometimes

if your sig is like 12 inches long and you're making us all scroll down 2 pages to get to the next post, please consider containing yourself. just because you CAN make a huge oboxious sig doesn't mean you SHOULD

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

MrWillsauce

yeah and think of the environment

FluffieDuckie

well exactly

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

SIDS Vicious

I thought of the environment I've done my part

MrWillsauce

the environment hates smart asses

bean mom

MrWillsauce posted:

the environment hates smart asses

good thing i kept quiet, now the environment will never know

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

You just outed yourself and it is my duty as a liberal to report you to the environment. sorry smarty