Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Well, the kickoff time was terrible, but at least the game was good today. :smugdog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

:stare:

I guess that's that then.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

frankenfreak posted:

Well, the kickoff time was terrible, but at least the game was good today. :smugdog:

What a game.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Phwoooaar Costa

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Dunban posted:

Phwoooaar Costa

foot like a traction engine

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

frankenfreak posted:

what a second half today. :crossarms:

seriously, though...unfff that poo poo was tight

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

great game this

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Can Bayer score three more?

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
"Well, Schalke were ahead 2-0 at halftime so there's no need to start watching now, let's just check the score again real quick.."

:staredog:

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

I like it when Chicharito scores goals

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

frankenfreak posted:

Can Bayer score three more?
No, they can't. :smugdog:

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

"Well, Schalke were poo poo to watch most of the season so it's okay that I can only watch the second half..."

:staredog:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
I wasn't able to follow the thread recently so I just want to know if we're all on the same page here and have seen Max Kruses dick.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Can't say that I have. Did he post it in FYAD ?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
He sent a video of his schlong to some broad over whatsapp and guess what happened.

Looking at recent events, he might not be a very smart man.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

I remember when he was just an innocent lad tapping them in for St. Pauli.

They grow so fast.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Pand posted:

They grow so fast.
Someone who's seen the pic confirm/deny!

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

frankenfreak posted:

Someone who's seen the pic confirm/deny!

I hope for him it's confirmed, because that face can't do him any favors.

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

Pand posted:

Can't say that I have. Did he post it in FYAD ?

This would have been completely unoriginal. :colbert:

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

Are Dortmund really going to let Hummels go (back) to Bayern?

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

MoPZiG posted:

Are Dortmund really going to let Hummels go (back) to Bayern?

Seems like it's becoming increasingly likely since both sides are openly talking about it.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Maybe they've already got a replacement lined up? Not like they can do much about it.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

elbkaida posted:

Maybe they've already got a replacement lined up? Not like they can do much about it.

He has a contract till 2017, they could deny him the transfer like they did with Lewandowski. It's pretty unlikely though.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Well, it's basically a done deal now. Dortmund just published a press release where they state that Hummels has told them he wants to join Bayern.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Dunban posted:

Well, it's basically a done deal now. Dortmund just published a press release where they state that Hummels has told them he wants to join Bayern.

http://www.bvb.de/News/Uebersicht/Mats-Hummels-moechte-BVB-verlassen

Yup. Unfinished business in Munich.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol, gently caress hummels and gently caress bayern

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Maybe Dortmund should've sealed the deal against Liverpool

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Dortmund got his prime years at least :confuoot:

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

oliwan posted:

lol, gently caress hummels and gently caress bayern

Netter Schmelzrunter

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
I can understand Hummels' decision but it's so annoying always losing key players to the same team. In one or two years, when Lewandowski moves to Spain or England, Bayern will sign Aubameyang, the year after that, Weigl, and some day Pulisic.
Also Bayern might just offer a small sum or wait another year and not pay a dime, Dordmund are hosed either way.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Honestly, this Hummels news really hurts, he has been one of my favorite players for years. I thought he was different than Goetze, in fact he blasted Mario in the press after Goetze's transfer, and now he's gone and done the same thing. Also notice the suspicious timing of this announcement, shortly before a huge Final between FCB and BVB, just like the Goetze transfer, timed to cause the maximum amount of discord and confusion at the most vulnerable time. And Hummels isn't some 19 year old kid like Goetze, getting his head turned with promises of quintupled wages and playing for a superstar coach like Pep. Hummels is a seasoned veteran, the team's captain and most experienced leader, he has to be aware of how devastating this move can be. I don't see how he can possibly play for Dortmund again, and certainly not in the Pokal Final.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Reset Smith posted:

Honestly, this Hummels news really hurts, he has been one of my favorite players for years. I thought he was different than Goetze, in fact he blasted Mario in the press after Goetze's transfer, and now he's gone and done the same thing. Also notice the suspicious timing of this announcement, shortly before a huge Final between FCB and BVB, just like the Goetze transfer, timed to cause the maximum amount of discord and confusion at the most vulnerable time. And Hummels isn't some 19 year old kid like Goetze, getting his head turned with promises of quintupled wages and playing for a superstar coach like Pep. Hummels is a seasoned veteran, the team's captain and most experienced leader, he has to be aware of how devastating this move can be. I don't see how he can possibly play for Dortmund again, and certainly not in the Pokal Final.

An..announcement made by Dortmund. Definitely an excellent display of self-sabotage.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Hummels announced last week he was "losing 30 minutes of sleep every night agonizing over his imminent decision". Why it's so imminent is beyond me since he is under contract until 2017. If he really cared about the club and the fans like he always claimed he could have made his decision after the season is completed. The BVB website is merely confirming what Hummels has told them, that he wants to leave for Buyern, something that has been intensely speculated on in recent weeks. Borussia Dortmund is a publicly traded company of some sort, they have an obligation to inform shareholders of such matters, the news was going to get out.
What a lovely day, I feel like I just got dumped by my girlfriend.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
I'm actually impressed Dortmund are getting a decent amount for a player in the last year of his contract. Couldn't Hummels sign a pre agreement for free in January?

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Pre-agreements are not legally binding.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Buyern. Grrrooooaaaaannnn

[Edit] I truly get the frustration but we are entering Penaldo territory here

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
I loving hate Bayern so much.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Bayern using their wealth to sabotage their closest competitor once again. Water is wet, etc.

Reset Smith posted:

Come on now, Hummels' family and the family of his wife still life in/around Munich, many of his old friends probably still live there as well. And he was pretty clear that he thought about leaving, unlike Little Judas, who swore he would not leave the BVB before doing just that. I don't think anybody can be mad at Hummels about this transfer.

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

This league is broken and it's only gonna get worse in the coming years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I don't get why they are getting Hummels, he's really not that great a player anymore.

Also some joker at DFL scheduled VFB - Bremen on a monday, I guess they want to give them a chance to get used to monday games

• Locked thread