Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Roland Jones posted:

I'm pretty sure those fruit were plucked from the branches of our good friend Pryan Sor. They're awfully veiny, at least.

wait

man turned into an eternally living and conscious tree by a cruel demiurge... veiny, peach-shaped fruit...

those aren't butts :stonk:

atomicthumbs fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Apr 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.
So what you're saying is, she didn't turn Pryan Sor into a fruit tree, but a nut tree. :v:

RiotGearEpsilon
Jun 26, 2005
SHAVE ME FROM MY SHELF
This is truly the worst of all possible worlds

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost
This Pryan Sor has become Foreverial Treedup Sor and he was fully plantitized with his organs and inside and literally his whole body changed into a permanent living tree version with permanent living heartwood organs and insides and a permanent wood, leaf and ripe fruit tongue.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Ixjuvin posted:

This Pryan Sor has become Foreverial Treedup Sor and he was fully plantitized with his organs and inside and literally his whole body changed into a permanent living tree version with permanent living heartwood organs and insides and a permanent wood, leaf and ripe fruit tongue.

But he ain't loving it.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Ixjuvin posted:

I hate that I know what this refers to. SA what have you done to me. :(

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

shown you some funny stuff?

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Ixjuvin posted:

:mrgw:

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
edit: i wish I still dgi

A.o.D. fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Apr 29, 2016

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

It's referencing what may or may not be an ironic fetish thing.

That link isn't especially NSFW, but it's definitely bizarre.

C.F.: this

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Ixjuvin posted:

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS - A Very Different Pryan Sor

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Well that doesn't look pleasant.

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
New Page

Way to go, Dummy.

RiotGearEpsilon
Jun 26, 2005
SHAVE ME FROM MY SHELF
Shed your skin. What holds you back, cut it away.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
Look, when we mentioned the Magic Facelift Peaches, we were literally talking about peaches that lift your face off.

Yung Mottom looking sassier than usual in that last panel.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Archenteron posted:

Look, when we mentioned the Magic Facelift Peaches, we were literally talking about peaches that lift your face off.

Yung Mottom looking sassier than usual in that last panel.

It looks like she went all the way back to teenager there. Also, the insides of those peaches are rather meaty. Ew.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Soylent Peach is made of people!

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Roland Jones posted:

It looks like she went all the way back to teenager there. Also, the insides of those peaches are rather meaty. Ew.

Earlier thread speculation/joking about them being testiclefruit from treedup sor made me cringe while reading this page.

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
A thought: Mottom aged from "queenly woman" to "nightmare Yoda" in the time it took Allison to change clothing (albeit into an impractical outfit). It might be that she's constantly gorging herself because -- as a demiurge -- she needs a vast supply of immortality fruits to stay immortal; she can't just cram herself into Pyrex or worms or the Dreamlands like the others do. Note also that she had to eat a full bowl to revert to Teen Mottom, where a tiny piece of one was sufficient for Allison to change severely.

(This would also mean that Mottom is covertly mainlining peaches while seated on the throne, which I like. Peach-based tobacco, regalia ceremonially soaked in peach juice each morning, emergency peaches strapped onto the inside of said robes just in case...)

Poltergrift fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Apr 30, 2016

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

I don't know if that little piece is going to roll back Allison that far; she seems to be as she was just before her makeover.

RoboCicero
Oct 22, 2009

"I'm sick and tired of reading these posts!"
I didn't even realize it until I went back and checked but yeah, Mottom only serves Allison that little sliver. I'm sure that in the past she babified someone for kicks.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Oh it's just an exfoliant.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Poltergrift posted:

A thought: Mottom aged from "queenly woman" to "nightmare Yoda" in the time it took Allison to change clothing (albeit into an impractical outfit). It might be that she's constantly gorging herself because -- as a demiurge -- she needs a vast supply of immortality fruits to stay immortal; she can't just cram herself into Pyrex or worms or the Dreamlands like the others do. Note also that she had to eat a full bowl to revert to Teen Mottom, where a tiny piece of one was sufficient for Allison to change severely.

(This would also mean that Mottom is covertly mainlining peaches while seated on the throne, which I like. Peach-based tobacco, regalia ceremonially soaked in peach juice each morning, emergency peaches strapped onto the inside of said robes just in case...)

Allison is young for real; Mottom has lived for uncounted millennia.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Realistically, Mottom probably looks how she wants to look.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

wiegieman posted:

Looks. yes. but she was probably all rotted up on the inside earlier when she was playing human horticulturalist earlier.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

wiegieman posted:

Sure. Receiving tribute she wants to look like a beautiful queen. Going before Allison, she wants to look strange, unnerving, but also a bit pitiable.

Now she wants to show what she can offer so full face lift.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
I'd be pretty funny if it rewound Allison to "back before she started dyeing her hair and working out."

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy

Dead Reckoning posted:

I'd be pretty funny if it rewound Allison to "back before she started dyeing her hair and working out."

It destroyed her nail polish, so wiping out the hairdye definitely isn't out of the question.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Dead Reckoning posted:

I can see the hair, but why would Mottom make anything that would bring the user to less than a physical ideal?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

wiegieman posted:

I can see the hair, but why would Mottom make anything that would bring the user to less than a physical ideal?

the bottle-blond sorority sister thing isnt exactly Allisons "ideal" either. she just hates it less in a different way from the alternative.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I think it's a "the more you eat, the further you go back" thing; Allison ate a tiny piece and doesn't seem to be going too far back, while Mottom gorged herself and now looks like a teenager, younger than she looked earlier in the court.

chiefnewo
May 21, 2007

There's also the possibility that over time it gets less effective and you need to keep eating more and more of it to get the same effect.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Wacky grandma is now bratty younger cousin.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Wacky grandma is now bratty younger cousin.

Bratty younger cousin who is still levitating a palace-city by sheer force of will.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I'm just glad that The Mystery of Hot Mottom has finally been solved.

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

paragon1 posted:

Hot Mottom

Hottom

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Poltergrift posted:

Well Allison is like 20, Mottom is like 20,000+

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

I read the page thinking Mottom tricked Allison, in order to steal her youth. But the testifruit being the key to Hottom makes more sense. Can't have the main character become a decrepit mummy this early in the story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

nimby posted:

Can't have the main character become a decrepit mummy this early in the story.
It would be a trippy twist if it goes all Howl's Moving Graveyard of the Gods on us.