Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
50 6F 7A my robo-hole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

No way

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I keep misreading the thread title as "Sexy Misogynist pigs" instead and thinking "That's right Lowtax, I am pretty sexy"

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

Everyone knows pigs have oppressive gender beliefs and are sending this country to hell in a hand basket.

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

Booblord Zagats posted:

I keep misreading the thread title as "Sexy Misogynist pigs" instead and thinking "That's right Lowtax, I am pretty sexy"

Thanks a lot you monster

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

death sext posted:

Everyone knows pigs have oppressive gender beliefs and are sending this country to hell in a hand basket.

fight misogyny: eat bacon and pork every day

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

I always knew delicious pork would save the world. Too bad fembots can't eat any.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

death sext posted:

Thanks a lot you monster

C'mon buddy, its more fun when we're all monsters together :)

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

Oh ok then this is me :krakken:

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Of course not. Look at the blurring around the edges of the fingers, it's a photoshop. Got me at first too, though.

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

That Robot posted:

so you want to bang hellen keller?

Boner, Helen. BONER.

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
What the gently caress is the point of having a robot fetish if the robots just look like normal women with fuckdoll faces, or women in silver bodysuits

If you wanna gently caress a robot it should at least look like Destructor from Futurama or something. Go big or go home

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Well you could always go for this hot momma:

But be careful. A lady that fine you gotta romance first.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Attach a fleshlight to the end of this fella:

boy howdy.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

http://i.imgur.com/9bKNkxC.gifv

So hot.

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

CountryMatters posted:

What the gently caress is the point of having a robot fetish if the robots just look like normal women with fuckdoll faces, or women in silver bodysuits

If you wanna gently caress a robot it should at least look like Destructor from Futurama or something. Go big or go home

It's basically one step away from the people who gently caress cars

Thank you F Plus for being the reason I know so much about people who gently caress cars (they do it in the tailpipe)

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

CountryMatters posted:

Maybe you can remove the pussy and take it with you on long drives or business trips. Or swap out the vag with the anus so she can stop whining about not enjoying buttlove. Or put it in her mouth socket so she can finally give a worthwhile beejer.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

criscodisco posted:

I would gently caress Commander Data in a heartbeat, but I'm not sure if Dr. Soong have him a butthole.

He gave him a functional penis, I don't see why he wouldn't give him an anus as well.

Lol, autocorrect tried to change "anus" to "abyss".

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Well I ain't loving no abyss. The nice thing about Data having an anus would be that even after a long day you could still toss his salad and only worry about a little biomimetic nutrient gel.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

And if thou gaze long into an anus, the anus will also gaze into thee.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Ultra narcissistic girls with weird fetishes and a history of sexual abuse are way more fun to make fun of than weirdo dudes posing as girls for weirdo dude reasons. :negative:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

JessicaDupre posted:

I've been living a lie this whole time in the name of social progress. So it's okay for me to make fun of awkward people at the gym now? You're all fat cows for not being able to run a 6 minute mile. I feel so much better now. Awww, someone thinks I'm going to leave now because they replaced my avatar with a (gaaaasp) fat girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb_KFpJBOUA

JessicaDupre posted:

Low Tax is like one of my professors who threatened to kill me for having a respiratory infection one week, then asked me what contagious disease I was going to give him when I came back. Then at the end of the semester he asked me on a date. Low Tax, if you're reading this, I'm not going on any dates with you. Meghan Trainor is also probably a little out of your league.

JessicaDupre posted:

No one worry. I'm here to offer support and acceptance for people with all kinds of problems, including those who feel personally offended by obesity:
http://www.aminoapps.com/page/doctor-who/4488153/doctor-who-quotes

adama why won't you come home and post? why are you a guy pretending to be a girl? why do you desperately want to post in a place that hates you and you supposedly couldn't stand?

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

adama why won't you come home and post? why are you a guy pretending to be a girl? why do you desperately want to post in a place that hates you and you supposedly couldn't stand?

I'm looking forward to the torrent of reregs over the next few years. Congrats new Babytax, a robotfucker will be paying for your college.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

criscodisco posted:

I would gently caress Commander Data in a heartbeat, but I'm not sure if Dr. Soong have him a butthole.

Germstore posted:

what part of "fully functional" are you failing to understand

Oh my god, this hasn't been posted yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odHivt77qkk

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

NWS this hottie! Mods?!

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Wanamingo posted:

Oh my god, this hasn't been posted yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odHivt77qkk

Oh cripes, now I remember that one episode. So Soong was a perv-o and created his creation as such, good to know. Still, surely EDI bot, whom I enquired about, wasn't made as such except...she was originally designed by Cerberus for infiltration, one of said people of the group its former AI had infiltrated already considered her to be sexy at one point I think, and oh cripes...

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Jessica Dupre for GBS mod

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

MariusLecter posted:

Jessica Dupre for GBS mod

Did she violate and underage robot?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I am a SEX PIG

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

VendaGoat posted:

Did she violate and underage robot?

Probably so yeah, totally a pervert that should be in jail and a mod on SA

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
How do you determine the age of a robot? When it was built? When it was first activated? What if it gets all it's parts replaced, Ship of Theseus style? What if you have a robot brain that's been active for 20 years and move it into a new body?

Mokbek
Dec 19, 2014

Call Me The Shocker
Is there any follow-up on what happened in the OP?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

what if you run the robot brain in a VM at 20X speed for a year? When it is transferred to it's real body is it 20? Is it 1? Is it 0? This keeps me up at night.

JessicaDupre
Apr 20, 2016

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Truth? I can't "come home." I was kicked out of that forum with no opportunity to explain myself, the forum owner allowed rampant speculation about me afterward, and so now I'm on here calling out assholes for fun in my spare time. Congratulations. You all think you're so smart and tolerant. Go tell the others.

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax
dare votes free jessica duper because she probably is the mom of his kid and a true beauty keeper etc BUT THAT DOESNT MATTER HE IS A FREE DARE (and she wanted to keep him free, gently caress the government etc she is a good person and a good mom)

i burn this last account 4 doombro who has always been there for me but duped me as well because we agreed if i was ever unconscious and hosed hed pull the plug and he didnt (LIAR loving rear end in a top hat)
i do this for red[u]x (and sister) because he deserves a heads up i will be calling his mommy and daddy soon 4 fun
is manyak with wikikathy or is she with chump, im assuming with chump because yakman and jack r on team dare by technicality of being tribes addicts this interests me 4 tribes related team reasons pr0 gamerism eugenics

ggz loserz

doombro 4 lyfe :-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU3_QTSeNW0

p.s. fuk angel munoz

pps plz SA community collectively donate 10k to my patreon

https://www.patreon.com/Luckifer?ty=h

pppps nera 4 world president always (other alex is a lucky man! but i am her platonic friend forever s0rry i do not think she will not vouch 4 me when it counts she had it bad, if she loves u 4 real and 4 years u r in, gg other alex u win u look like gram :-D)

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

JessicaDupre posted:

Truth? I can't "come home." I was kicked out of that forum with no opportunity to explain myself, the forum owner allowed rampant speculation about me afterward, and so now I'm on here calling out assholes for fun in my spare time. Congratulations. You all think you're so smart and tolerant. Go tell the others.

the forum owner said that it was mutually decided and you actually came to them? hmmmmmmmm.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
dear God

Adama2014 and dare

buckle up everyone, the perfect storm of brain problems is brewing. all we need is Jon Pop to complete the trifecta

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

JessicaDupre posted:

this hurts me in the butt :(

butt hater jessica dupre

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax
10 bux well spent

marcus if u ever wanted the house perhaps child slavery or psych ward schemes were not the best strategy

idk wat to tell u man

u r gonna retire quite rich cuz of rayn and i

please stop making gerry psycho LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

JessicaDupre posted:

I think it's because you were driving around the internet backstreets, looking for dead gay forums to accuse of sexism because you want sweet social justice clicks and the robot loving forum wisely doesn't want any part of you.

BUT HEY YOU'RE HERE NOW.

ALSO NOW THIS THREAD IS A REAL PARTY

• Locked thread