Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

TMMadman posted:

Hahaha..

I hosed you on a blimp.

Man, whatever happened to blimps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
OH poo poo IT'S THE PAYDAY CREW

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Cheryl has a big stupid grin on her face.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That is a classy panic room.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

"Pinky Brewster"

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Mr Oingo (that's the handsome gentleman in the orange) and Mr Boingo (that's the handsome gentleman in the blue)

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Pinky Brewster.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Your butt is like, ka-kow!

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Luke Skywalker and Han Solo... Probably a ton of other examples

:sigh: Had to be the goofy pink one

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I love how he's not even acknowledging "phrasing" as a punchline and just using it as normal conversation.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Now if you'll excuse me I have to go kill some evil clowns

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

DarklyDreaming posted:

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go kill some evil clowns

Do you have an erection?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

TMMadman posted:

Do you have an erection?

No.......
No.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Die Hard in a mansion

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Cheryl is having the time of her life.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Wow, no wonder why Cheryl was so stoked to be a hostage.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Maxwell Lord posted:

Cheryl is having the time of her life.

Mrs. Rompers!

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

CherylCarolCarinaCristalCherleneTanya

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Pam looks goddamn adorable in that bow tie.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
drat that Romper voice was awesome. He sounds like Creepio from the Auralnauts Star Wars videos.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I knew something bad was coming, but I wasn't expecting it to be evil clowns.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
How did they come right back to S1-3 quality after the okay of 4 and the dreck of the last two years?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Waltzing Along posted:

How did they come right back to S1-3 quality after the okay of 4 and the dreck of the last two years?
Hey, I'm not questioning it. Personally, I thought last season was an improvement of the two seasons before.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Y-Hat posted:

Hey, I'm not questioning it. Personally, I thought last season was an improvement of the two seasons before.

So did I.

It's not over yet so I don't want to jinx it, but I think season seven is my favorite season ever.

X_Toad
Apr 2, 2011
I was expecting Commodor Perry to have a bigger scene, he's a callback to season 1!

Troy Queef posted:

She already went by Tanya once, right?

smashpro1 posted:

Hire a clown, tinnitus people!
That one was hilarious on a rewatch.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Watching the San Marcos episodes last night, I was reminded that one of my favourite little gags is somebody doing an angry impersonation of Malory to themselves. "Cyril, get a vehicle! I'm a shrewish hag!"

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

So did I.

It's not over yet so I don't want to jinx it, but I think season seven is my favorite season ever.

Yea it's been utterly fantastic so far.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
This show really needs to drop Pam and Cheryl. They don't have any good interaction with the rest of the cast, just shout some stupid lines that get passed over easily. They remind me of Kristen Schaal's character from 30 Rock, only not quite as terrible.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
They were definitely funnier when they were less of a focus.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

DarklyDreaming posted:

Not enough dead cops or sweet bass drops :(

It's incredible how such a bad show can be so good. Especially the Pam and Carol bits, so lame and overdone but still get me laughing! How do they do it?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I really like Pam and Tanya. Am I the only one?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Probably. :shrug:

I like them too. :h:

brushwad
Dec 25, 2009

Troy Queef posted:

Pretty sure it's "Tania" (as in Patty Hearst.)

Avasculous
Aug 30, 2008

Nope. I feel like Pam should be grating to me, but somehow she isn't.

Cheryl/Carol/Mrs. Rompers (I don't remember Tanya?) is one of my favorite parts of the show.

I was rewatching the first season with someone, and I'd forgotten one of the weirdest 180s in the show. When Barry is first introduced, Lana has a long-standing, swooning crush on him and is "actually ok" with him accidentally penetrating her while they're tied up together. She treats getting poached by Odin and working with him as a dream come true and packs a maid outfit to her interview.

Just 4 episodes later at the start of season 2, she is openly repulsed by the prospect of having to have sex with Barry to get Mallory's job.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Avasculous posted:

Cheryl/Carol/Mrs. Rompers (I don't remember Tanya?) is one of my favorite parts of the show.

I was rewatching the first season with someone, and I'd forgotten one of the weirdest 180s in the show. When Barry is first introduced, Lana has a long-standing, swooning crush on him and is "actually ok" with him accidentally penetrating her while they're tied up together. She treats getting poached by Odin and working with him as a dream come true and packs a maid outfit to her interview.

Just 4 episodes later at the start of season 2, she is openly repulsed by the prospect of having to have sex with Barry to get Mallory's job.

I'm pretty sure its the "having to" part thats the problem there.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Avasculous posted:

I think the fact that he tried to force her to have sex with him to get a job IS what made her feel repulsed by him. She probably would have been fine having sex with Barry consensually if he had just asked her (because this is before she knew what a jerk he is), but the fact that he tried to bribe her into doing it is what made it gross.

Edit: beaten, the guy above me said the same thing.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

quote:

On April 3, 1974, two months after she was abducted, Hearst announced on an audiotape that she had joined the SLA and assumed the name "Tania"[12] (inspired by the nom de guerre of Haydée Tamara Bunke Bider, Che Guevara's comrade).[13][14]

Nothing is a meaningless line on this show. Nothing.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Kesper North posted:

Nothing is a meaningless line on this show. Nothing.

This loving show, oh my god.

Also Pam is the best character. #TeamPoovy

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
While I caught the Bugs Meany reference I somehow missed that it put Cheryl in an Encyclopedia Brown mindset for almost the entire episode, from the "25 cents a day!" line to constant references to being in Idaville.

Why anyone would want to drop her I have no idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

DarklyDreaming posted:

Needs more Chains and Clover, the best of the bunch

Also yeah I still like Pam and Cheryl/Carol/Crystaaaaalll/Taniawhatever her name is at any given hour. Didn't much care for Coke Pam and Charlene, though.

Also I miss Woodhouse :(

• Locked thread