Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Rape Stink posted:

Yet I'd trade them all for just one more kyoon post :sax:

:sax:

Kyoon is a national treasure. The gold standard of insane rambling posters.

http://end-times-prophet.blogspot.com for all your Kyooning needs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

Booblord Zagats posted:

I would like to congratulate these sexy mahogany pigs on being so goddamed majestic

Oooh, I want those. One of those mahogany pigs apparently costs 100 Yuan which is 15 USD.
But unfortunately the entire site is in Chinese only and I can't navigate worth poo poo in it, so meh...

But it was a nice five minutes of browsing their poo poo, so this thread has now redeemed itself.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
mr duper mr duper a moment of your time please, sir

the people are dying to know..

why do you pretend to be a girl on known hallowed vault of truth, the internets?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

mr duper mr duper a moment of your time please, sir

the people are dying to know..

why do you pretend to be a girl on known hallowed vault of truth, the internets?

Maybe she's transexual? In which case you are being very insensitive right now.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Speaking as a dude, I don't think her self insert robot smut is aimed at the dude demographic.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

the tribes community

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

Facebook Aunt posted:

Maybe she's transexual? In which case you are being very insensitive right now.

oh my loving god. What will happen to my social media presence now?!

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

JessicaDupre posted:

Truth? I can't "come home." I was kicked out of that forum with no opportunity to explain myself, the forum owner allowed rampant speculation about me afterward, and so now I'm on here calling out assholes for fun in my spare time. Congratulations. You all think you're so smart and tolerant. Go tell the others.

Frig off Lahey

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

CrazyLoon posted:

You know what, I never really got this fetish and it's high time, I think, I got an explanation and this is definitely the right thread and specific post for it.

Please explain.

It has already been answered and whatnot but the robot lady in Mass Effect is effectively a zombie too. Who doesn't want to have sex with an AI in a 3ish day old dead body. Robot-Necrophilia anyone?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

JessicaDupre posted:

Truth? I can't "come home." I was kicked out of that forum with no opportunity to explain myself, the forum owner allowed rampant speculation about me afterward, and so now I'm on here calling out assholes for fun in my spare time. Congratulations. You all think you're so smart and tolerant. Go tell the others.

you were kicked out because you tried to set SA up, you loving rear end in a top hat

lose the lame photoshopped girl av and rename yourself as adama2014 and set yourself to male in your profile

then we will all eventually forget and you will be able to post here in peace

until then, PIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSS

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
looks like that fembot got t*rminated

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

adama2014/jessica, this dude is a permabanned sonuvabitch who is an IRL schizophrenic and loving nutjob

I think you'll get along fine with him

you two should talk

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

JessicaDupre posted:

You've stopped being fun. Now I mostly would like for you to shut the gently caress up.

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

JessicaDupre posted:

You lying twat.

We never claimed to be either of those, we just don't care about your internet feelings.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
http://i.imgur.com/4cogkNN.gifv

The future is now.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Adam are u pretending to be a black lady. Bc that's been done

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

I wouldn't want my sexbot to have the Weeble Wobble function, though. BITCH YOU AIN'T GETTIN UP!

JessicaDupre
Apr 20, 2016

That Robot posted:

you were kicked out because you tried to set SA up, you loving rear end in a top hat

lose the lame photoshopped girl av and rename yourself as adama2014 and set yourself to male in your profile

then we will all eventually forget and you will be able to post here in peace

until then, PIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSS

Let me come down to your level for a minute, you obsolete 1980s-style bugbot: people like you will always act on their assumptions and ignore what they don't want to believe. I could imagine all kinds of things about you, like maybe you live in your mom's basement and the closest you've ever come to a woman is a blow-up doll. Do I say them? No. Because while they seem to be true based on your behavior here, you might be completely different from the constant irritant I see on this thread. That probably means I'm not suited for this place. I gave it a shot, though.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

JessicaDupre posted:

Let me come down to your level for a minute, you obsolete 1980s-style bugbot: people like you will always act on their assumptions and ignore what they don't want to believe. I could imagine all kinds of things about you, like maybe you live in your mom's basement and the closest you've ever come to a woman is a blow-up doll. Do I say them? No. Because while they seem to be true based on your behavior here, you might be completely different from the constant irritant I see on this thread. That probably means I'm not suited for this place. I gave it a shot, though.

i liek amine

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
You are a bad poster and a worse person.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

JessicaDupre posted:

get this dude to a hospital he's got terrible burns!!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

That Robot posted:

i liek amine

liar.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

JessicaDupre posted:

We don't have to imagine hard to picture an extremely weird and lonely dude who has to make up some weird feminist female online persona instead of just manning up and enjoying feminism and goofy fetishes without hiding behind a carefully constructed facade

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

That Robot posted:

i liek amine

:buddy:

:ohdear:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord
hey adama do u prefer to put ur dick in the ladybot's rear end, vagina or serial port?

when u insert your floppy disk (:heysexy:) into a fembot does it feel like that scene in american pie (you know the one) or does it feel like that one episode of season eight episode four of doctor who (the gross one) :smug:?

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

JessicaDupre posted:

If you're not a dude who wants to be a lady who wants to be a robot, why don't you just explain that in unambiguous terms instead of attempting oafish rhetorical bank-shots. It would be much more effective, friendo

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

it's the internet. i could be a saudi prince, or a committee of marketing students. you can't know and it would be so dumb to try. here's another paragraph about how things are not always what they seeeeeeeem.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

neon genesis evangelion is a p cool guy

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

JessicaDupre posted:

I think you just said them. You said the things you imagined.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
now I'm wondering what that robot's sexdoll looks like

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

JessicaDupre posted:

you obsolete 1980s-style bugbot

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Friendly Humour posted:

now I'm wondering what that robot's sexdoll looks like

your aunt lol

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

That Robot posted:

your aunt lol

gross

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
mods, requesting that robot be name changed to enfield because he got burned so hard

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
and very sexist!

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord
hey adama do u ever want to put it inside r2-d2, just to hear what kinda sounds it would make?

That Robot fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Apr 29, 2016

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

That Robot posted:

neon genesis evangelion is a p cool guy

You're So hosed Up.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Now I remember the name of that movie. Cherry 2000. It is a movie where a guys robot wife blows a fuse so he hires a Tank Girl type woman to go to the robot factory to find the fuse. The 80s were weird.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092746/

It's probably on netflix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

DoctorStrangelove posted:

You're So hosed Up.

congratulations!

I got that reference