Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Finally had a letter answered, it was the first one this week :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
I feel like someone could start a betting pool on how many levels Pat will jump up in between each recording session of the DS3 play through and it would get higher each week. Just geez how bored do you have to be to farm up 120k souls in the first zones.

Still a good LP so far due to entertainment value of Matt and Woolie having a laugh while and getting to see Pat be genuinely excited about a game they're playing again. Shame we'll never know when he records to try and invade him. :v:

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Overlord K posted:

Still a good LP so far due to entertainment value of Matt and Woolie having a laugh while and getting to see Pat be genuinely excited about a game they're playing again. Shame we'll never know when he records to try and invade him. :v:

None of us could ever hope to match up to the beauty of Plague's invasion during the DSII playthrough.

Plague's magical bullshit lag powers are still the best. :allears:

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Dexie posted:

None of us could ever hope to match up to the beauty of Plague's invasion during the DSII playthrough.

Plague's magical bullshit lag powers are still the best. :allears:

It would've been better if he won. :colbert:

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

i cant believe the audio is still desync'd in the 4th saltybet

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Poor Pat, he was so close to a bonfire when he hit the sewers with no healing, but also still so far. :v:

HGH posted:

I can't wait till the guys run into the not Mozgus looking knights.
That's a looooong ways off though.

I hope they find the optional area that (sort of) has a bunch of totally-not-General-Zodds.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Kimmalah posted:

Poor Pat, he was so close to a bonfire when he hit the sewers with no healing, but also still so far. :v:

I hope they find the optional area that (sort of) has a bunch of totally-not-General-Zodds.

you mean nosferatu zodd.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Oh.

Oh no.

Oh noooo.

Double Reboot episodes up on Vessel. :gonk:

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Dexie posted:

Oh.

Oh no.

Oh noooo.

Double Reboot episodes up on Vessel. :gonk:

he is trash man

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Lol I forgot how terrible Ashei looks, and then right into Woolie's anime opinion corner, a twilight princess highlight

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Those nerds need to back the gently caress up.

Slayers and Record of Lodoss War are great. :colbert:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Blockhouse posted:

he is trash man

My Best Friend is also named Trash Man

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Overlord K posted:

I feel like someone could start a betting pool on how many levels Pat will jump up in between each recording session of the DS3 play through and it would get higher each week. Just geez how bored do you have to be to farm up 120k souls in the first zones.

I'm guessing Pat finds something soothing about grinding, especially since it's the only way he's allowed to interact with DS3.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Pat mentioned on twitter that he likes grinding while listening to a podcast. Also on Twitter, Plague of Gripes has spent the entire day trying to figure out if some crabs have a deeper meaning or something and is doing all sorts of poo poo to try and activate something (like going with special gear or making them follow him to other crabs)

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

Blockhouse posted:

he is trash man

101111110100011000100111001110001010010 DEAD GUARDIANS

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Pat mentioned on twitter that he likes grinding while listening to a podcast. Also on Twitter, Plague of Gripes has spent the entire day trying to figure out if some crabs have a deeper meaning or something and is doing all sorts of poo poo to try and activate something (like going with special gear or making them follow him to other crabs)

It always comes back to animals with that guy.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

Holy moly. I think Matt just dropped a The Happiest Millionaire reference in Dark Souls 3 part 5 with "Dilly dallying, shilly shallying."

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Roach Warehouse posted:

Holy moly. I think Matt just dropped a The Happiest Millionaire reference in Dark Souls 3 part 5 with "Dilly dallying, shilly shallying."

Tifa Lockheart, friend

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

Rodyle posted:

Tifa Lockheart, friend

Ah, right.

It seemed a little unlikely he'd reference that lovely disney musical.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

Neo_Crimson posted:

It would've been better if he won. :colbert:

Plague is never allowed to have the things he wants.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

PiedPiper posted:

You'd have to sacrifice something you love, though.

If Woolie had a behelit, he'd sacrifice a pie.
If Matt had a behelit, he'd sacrifice Zach.
If Liam had a behelit, he'd sacrifice Vita.

If Pat had a behelit, he wouldn't sacrifice anybody because love is meaningless and nothing matters anyway.

this is all for more time on the clock right

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

DumbparameciuM posted:

No, the issue is that he gets everything he wants, but he still bitches about it so you can never tell

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Tae posted:

No, the issue is that he gets everything he wants, but he still bitches about it so you can never tell

"I feel like he gets crazier as his life gets better" is the truest thing matt's ever said about him

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

DumbparameciuM posted:

Including that fence.

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

Kimmalah posted:

scary ghost dog posted:

you mean nosferatu zodd.

what area are you talkign about

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

Kimmalah posted:

Do you mean Nosferatu Zodd, aka Zodd the Immortal? General Zodd is this guy

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/04/29/punisher-marvel-netflix

How huge and long lasting is Matts erection rn

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I'm glad Matt convinced Netflix to do a Pun Pun Kill-chan anime

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

good morning, punpun

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
My Misanthrope Anti-Hero Can't Possibly Be This Cute.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Watching Pat miss the Cloranthy would be a lot more annoying if I hadn't somehow managed to do the same exact thing on my first playthrough, and I wasn't even trying to talk through it.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
These Bullseye fights are killing me, I'm dead

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
WHAT'S THE MATTER FRANKY~~~~

*backflips twice into a grenade and then stares at a wall for 10 seconds after getting up*

edit: OH MY GOD THE THIRD FIGHT, OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD!

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Apr 30, 2016

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

GUYS, IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

http://i.imgur.com/NR4Ihqn.webm

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Is the onion helmet guy in dark souls 3 voiced by Brian Blessed? Cause he's loving awesome and I love this awesome fat gently caress who kicks the poo poo out of demons with you.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Godzilla-tower is powerful

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
That Aladdin's Twerk Team super would've been a hell of a showstopper.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

What is this bootleg JoJo I'm watching?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

hoobajoo posted:

What is this bootleg JoJo I'm watching?

First it was Mika and Yamato. Then it was Mika and Zangief. And now Charlie and Guile.

It's spreading and I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I can't believe Woolie came out as being against blind people being able to read!!!!!