Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

The fabric is so good dude. got mad poo poo in a study I really wanted to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

The fabric is so good dude. got mad poo poo in a study I really wanted to.
it's 22 f out and had a good season! oddly enough, ants are capable of hiring people who say otherwise are people who want to squirt a baby in my life. works fine for me.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

Using his wife's journal and found a five year plan to become voters, and won.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

Lol

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Citizen Tayne posted:

Quad City CJ posted:
Lol
a ticket to a private university. 85mph speedos and 55mph national speed limits appropriate to cars at the price list.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Quad City CJ posted:

single post goldmine

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

Bauhaus rejected the label, as did Sisters of Mercy also owned, he would come out why get married at the thing i want to get him shitfaced.

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

Awia posted:

thread so boring only a bot posts in it

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Awia posted:

i'm sorry you're not having fun itt.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

graph posted:

Awia posted:
i'm sorry you're not having fun itt.
op is old macdonald i don't feel bad about how society wasn't good enough for them. it's a good idea, i just walk between everyone's legs.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

I was teaching them lovely french, so none of these days source?

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

I was teaching them lovely french, so none of these days source?
i literally look down on people who drink a lot on it, and i'm sorry about your children's movies. the end result of batters not being afraid to do whatever the bug of the wealthiest places in america.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

My wife bought a landrover. it's got rust on the issue about the pointlessness of Instagram.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

My wife bought a landrover. it's got rust on the issue about the pointlessness of Instagram.
i wish it'd go back to your natural home, adtrw this science fiction society where no one can see you. the third level floors slope down a little out of the third base line?

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

Tried to do this roleplay if you just aren't the best record against the war or black, but by getting the nomination.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

Tried to do this roleplay if you just aren't the best record against the war or black, but by getting the nomination.
op is an upgrade in every single way and gets shitfaced within an hour. there are four of them smell that bad.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

I have a 1 hour difference dark at 5pm if an hour early on Christmas eve.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

I have a 1 hour difference dark at 5pm if an hour early on Christmas eve.
turn signals? used to cooking with electricity and for whom a little optimistic i can't find any articles on it and found out it was too ugly for my house. elder postsman posted: daaaamn where are you even at a game makes me whine about it, though.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

I absolutely refuse to sell timeshare Or steelworkers, yeah, I don't want no propane.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Quad City CJ posted:

I have my corpse thrown into a pc anyway so lol if this isnt your plan in life gas thread ban op I have no answer.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Al! posted:

Quad City CJ posted:
I have my corpse thrown into a pc anyway so lol if this isnt your plan in life gas thread ban op I have no answer.
i get there i hate it my wife and i know i don't share anything identifiable and no more important to this factoid. i know what you look like and i go to school with black kids.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Tori BIOS posted:

i know what you look like and i go to school with black kids.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

Our culture has been for years and piles of young kids.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

Our culture has been for years and piles of young kids.
bad omen? y/n they were both tremendously fat and lost forty lbs over about six months. southerners are cheap to employ, so i took a lovely concept car from the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

I listened to them yeah i'm not joking, if he answered in the building.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

I listened to them yeah i'm not joking, if he answered in the building.
i like to say, if you abuse your opponents, we call up sestito and he will miss. i get to consol, pnc park, heinz field, and the steelers to hold us together.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

I have to stock up on a car tangent is that there isn't actually a p good overall. if i get to know what it was impossible to move on.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

I have to stock up on a car tangent is that there isn't actually a p good overall. if i get to know what it was impossible to move on.
a paranoid schizophrenic who was literally baited by gip into going to mock fat people, but without self-awareness. i don't give a gently caress or think about buying a one way ticket now i just walked over and over until he retires.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Tori BIOS posted:

a paranoid schizophrenic who was literally baited by gip into going to mock fat people, but without self-awareness.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Improbable Lobster posted:

Tori BIOS posted:
a paranoid schizophrenic who was literally baited by gip into going to mock fat people, but without self-awareness.
if you're going to snow on saturday. pittsburgh baseball has a coworker who literally takes eight 15 minute smoke breaks or more feet from my house and car.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

June 17-19, then heading down to my favorite restaurant is a moderate that almost every day.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

June 17-19, then heading down to my favorite restaurant is a moderate that almost every day.
i think you're just making things up to concerts of his fans. they will complain about how lovely it was six months ago i took my car in because the penguins, pirates, and steelers are playing.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

I do my job *doesn't complain about the politics of drug prohibition.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
thats hosed up

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

murray is just as dumb and wrong. much like detroit, the red wings are poo poo and programs for an hour.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

The foreman of the cheese plate during the fuel crisis.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

The foreman of the cheese plate during the fuel crisis.
it's a good season! i had to go to the newest win10 because a guy who was literally baited by gip into going to handle this one, someone else can take this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

I'd like to listen to really show our friends and families Republican Lt.

• Locked thread