Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The car absolutely won Hamilton his titles but he is probably better than Rosberg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Lewis Hamilton petulance levels are on the up lmao

buy low sell high, y'all are getting fleeced

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I'm ok with Nico WDC at this point because I feel bad for the dude. He's officially the winningest driver never to WDC. That's sad. Also he was sabotaged by the Lord God himself because He blessed Lewis.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Just continuing the long tradition of Fraudulent German WDCs.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

maybe nico is just actually good now?

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

be nice wicka posted:

maybe nico is just actually good now?

I need to see how he reacts to any amount of pressure before I consider this.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

He hosed up his Q3 run today even without any pressure from Lewis or Seb.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

gret posted:

He hosed up his Q3 run today even without any pressure from Lewis or Seb.

still on pole

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Because everyone else running in the session had cars that were at least 1s/lap slower.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

:shrug:

what else can he do? the only goal is to finish first

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
He had time and fuel to stay out for another run but they had already figured out that Ferrari were not sandbagging.

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

Mercedes said they swap their mechanics around to prevent internal rivalries developing within the team. Maybe there's one genius who is now assigned to Nico instead of Lewis.

Low Percent Lunge fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Apr 30, 2016

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
It's more likely that the guy promoted way beyond his abilities and kept loving up on Nico's car is now assigned to Lewis. Niki should do a little internal investigation and find out which one of them is related to Toto and fire him.

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

It's more likely that poo poo happens and Sky are searching for conspiracies which fly in the face of basic reasoning.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
Anyone that thinks a team would sabotage one drivers car over another are retards because the team seriously does not give a gently caress about WDC but rather the WCC and if they are loving up one drivers car they are loving up their chances at the WCC.

That said.. Hamilton LOL

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Hammy's meltdown after Nico wins for the 3rd year in a row at Monaco is going to be spectacular.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
I hope we get 2011 Hamilton that kept crashing into Massa and was sad about losing Nicole Schsodufhaousfhoauer.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
It would be the fourth straight win at Monaco which would put him equal with Alain Prost, but still nowhere near Senna. Mercedes desperately want Monaco this year as well as it would mean they have more wins there than Williams or Red bull (in modern F1)

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

keevo posted:

I hope we get 2011 Hamilton that kept crashing into Massa and was sad about losing Nicole Schsodufhaousfhoauer.

Nicole what?

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Poois Shamilton and his ex girlfriend Lickhole Shitsinger

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

keevo posted:

2011 Lewis was the best and anybody thinks that he has any gift or talent should review that season because an in depth analysis of his performance that year will reveal that he is in fact a fraud.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Goetta posted:

The car absolutely won Hamilton his titles but he is probably better than Rosberg

Over the course of their careers? Probably. When Lewis spends all his time focusing on his hair and videoing selfies from a motorcycle; no.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

julian assflange posted:

Poois Shamilton and his ex girlfriend Lickhole Shitsinger
A post as cool and good as Super Seb himself

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

darth cookie posted:

Over the course of their careers? Probably. When Lewis spends all his time focusing on his hair and videoing selfies from a motorcycle; no.

Lewis is jetting around attending fashion shows and hanging out with rappers while Nico's training like Ivan Drago, yet Lewis still beats Nico when his car doesn't break down.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

gret posted:

Lewis is jetting around attending fashion shows and hanging out with rappers while Nico's training like Ivan Drago, yet Lewis still beats Nico when his car doesn't break down.

Carl Weathers died when he actually fought Ivan Drago though.

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Anyone that thinks a team would sabotage one drivers car over another are retards because the team seriously does not give a gently caress about WDC but rather the WCC and if they are loving up one drivers car they are loving up their chances at the WCC.

That said.. Hamilton LOL

Manufacturers and legitimate business haemorrhaging money in F1 is the only reason I don't believe the whole thing is kayfabe.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

A post as cool and good as Super Seb himself

Scud Stud

AgentJotun
Nov 1, 2007

El Hefe posted:

Hammy's meltdown after Nico wins for the 3rd year in a row at Monaco is going to be spectacular.

4th year in a row. Would love to see it happen. Rosberg master of Monaco.

enri
Dec 16, 2003

Hope you're having an amazing day

I had this inkling that Lewis would get his poo poo together and be on pole and I was going to skip watching qualifying.. imagine my surprise :allears:

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

1500quidporsche posted:

Carl Weathers died when he actually fought Ivan Drago though.

Does he? I had completely forgotten about that. Is it mentioned in the latest Rocky movie? Will Apollo Jr fight Son of Drago?

AgentJotun
Nov 1, 2007
An F1 film in the style of Rocky would look like something straight out of F-Zero. Apex speeds of 550km/ph, loop de loops and jumps over the circut.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Jesus, put the phone down, take the earphones out, and stop chewing gum when you are talking to someone you surly prick.

enri
Dec 16, 2003

learnincurve posted:

Jesus, put the phone down, take the earphones out, and stop chewing gum when you are talking to someone you surly prick.

Please tell me this is Lewis :allears:

Currently the TV has been taken over by my offspring so no chance to watch any coverage at the mo. Boo.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Who else. He's at his usual position at the back of the bus away from everyone else and ignoring the fans. Cut to Nico at the front of the bus who politely took his sunglasses off when he was talking to Johnny.

I'm old and cranky and think being polite is more important than being "cool"

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

Meanwhile Are Dan still grinning like a maniac because he's living the dream driving F1 cars for a job.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Lewis has the worst attitude and Nico one of the best.

enri posted:

Currently the TV has been taken over by my offspring so no chance to watch any coverage at the mo. Boo.

Aren't you bigger than them?

enri
Dec 16, 2003

^^^ Yes, but I also enjoy peace and quiet and not a constant stream of whiney noises ;) I've got stuff I can do in the mean time anyway, it's no biggy

learnincurve posted:

Who else. He's at his usual position at the back of the bus away from everyone else and ignoring the fans. Cut to Nico at the front of the bus who politely took his sunglasses off when he was talking to Johnny.

You and me both, manners cost nothing.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001

learnincurve posted:

Too bloody right. What a tosser.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Whitey Ford posted:

Meanwhile Are Dan still grinning like a maniac because he's living the dream driving F1 cars for a job.

He is just a living example of :sun:

I find him impossible to dislike, even if you buy in to the idea that he's a Red Bull corporate robot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
Such petulance from Lewis fans.

• Locked thread