Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i hate you ramos

edit: oh new page

spit on my clit has a new favorite as of 15:27 on Apr 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Internet Kraken posted:

With how much trouble people seem to have with that boss I guess they spent a lot of time staring at her rear end.

Dark Souls 3 seems a very rear end oriented game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7DmFUU1Ino

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

One of the best weapons in the game is the Astora Straight Sword, or the rear end. It has great base stats so it's really good for a raw infusion. For even better results, try applying a resin to your raw rear end.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
sticky white stuff ahe oh someone made that joke

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

Slightly :nws:, a butt on a space mushroom
http://i.imgur.com/LOSsbRQ.png

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Fister Roboto posted:

One of the best weapons in the game is the Astora Straight Sword, or the rear end. It has great base stats so it's really good for a raw infusion. For even better results, try applying a resin to your raw rear end.

It doesn't work unless you have some faith in your rear end, otherwise you can't hold it and it does horrible damage. So if you're playing a heathen build, no rear end for you.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Fister Roboto posted:

A bloody rear end is a very effective weapon.

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

im glad durability is almost non-existent in dark souls 3 so i never have to worry about having a broken rear end

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Even in my most grueling campaigns involving up to 2 other friends, my rear end has persevered and never come near the point of breaking.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Fister Roboto posted:

Resins do nothing for your rear end, nooblord. Have you even played with an rear end before? Two-handed an rear end? A proper rear end is all you need, no gimmicks required.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I hate that nonsense spewing bird.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

So soft, so smooth

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Internet Kraken posted:

I hate that nonsense spewing bird.

That no pump-a-rum.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

fool_of_sound posted:

So soft, so smooth

:yikes:

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

do not sexualize the crow

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

fool_of_sound posted:

So soft, so smooth

Yeah yeah! Silky smooth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_MKdCUQewc

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

BillmasterCozb posted:

do not sexualize the crow

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

vvv there was some hearsay/tumblr daydreaming a whiles back that Drake was going to be the gay robin or some such

hard counter has a new favorite as of 02:57 on May 1, 2016

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

No, it's okay, don't worry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOxzpElZF1U&t=89s

I don't get it.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

No, I know what was being referenced. But when using those words to describe that... thing. Ugh.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

potential dark souls 3 spoilers

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Man, they really changed Isabella's design from Dragon Age 1 to 2

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---
Does anyone have the little doodle of the Abyss Watchers from Dark Souls 3 sharing a throne? I think it was posted in this thread but I can't find it here nor off site.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
To all that argue and don't post pics, Every single one of you is awful. Including me. Venda, stop posting in here and go back to TFR.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Distressingly sexy crow pics aside, Ornifex was actually one of my favorite Dark Souls 2 NPCs. Mainly because it was funny trying to imagine how she made weapons.

Count Uvula posted:

Does anyone have the little doodle of the Abyss Watchers from Dark Souls 3 sharing a throne? I think it was posted in this thread but I can't find it here nor off site.

There should be more Abyss Watchers fanart that portrays them as the idiots they actually are.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

http://scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/12661423_211990709151998_2039853351_n.mp4

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Hoped it was Dickbutt, disappointed but still impressed.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Internet Kraken posted:

Distressingly sexy crow pics aside, Ornifex was actually one of my favorite Dark Souls 2 NPCs. Mainly because it was funny trying to imagine how she made weapons.

There should be more Abyss Watchers fanart that portrays them as the idiots they actually are.

I assume that she holds a little hammer in her beak and hammers the souls on a little anvil

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Oh my God! That's amazing!

*Pancake gets flipped*

Oh my GOD

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

What's the name of the meme of these guys?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Internet Kraken posted:

The way the game describes them, they basically sound like every teenager going through that edgy dark phase ever. They want to feel unique and special so they start dress weird, find some friends who dress the same way and start their own little clique because no one understands them.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...

CannonFodder posted:

I always heard them called Gaijin 4koma.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

CannonFodder posted:

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/reaction-guys-gaijin-4koma

Personally I just go with 'Excited couch guys'

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Kwyndig posted:

Hoped it was Dickbutt, disappointed but still impressed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

The Twilight Princess reaction was just embarrassing. People literally cried when they saw the trailer. As if they didn't get a console Zelda a year ago (and multiple handheld titles). One that was so much better than TP, at that. .

• Locked thread