Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

you would have fit in old gbs very well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

Google Butt posted:

im the guy serious posting in an incredibly unfunny way and saying "well if u dont like it ignore it" over and over instead of taking the hint and lurking more

Come on now it's time to move on. I have moved on, I'm ready to get back to having civil conversations.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

WANT A MELTDOWN? KEEP READING FROM YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENTS WHILE YOU BEAT YOUR TINY DICK SECRETLY THINKING OF SANDI YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECES OF HUMAN GARBAGE.

Google Butt posted:

thank you for continuing this self own meltdown, its what i've been looking for recently.

you should keep posting, and then go back and read your own post history out loud o.O

Poop

B_of_InfoRedux fucked around with this message at 07:59 on May 1, 2016

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

come on now guys all he needs is his girlfriend to come clarify matters

you will be ashamed of your words and deeds

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.

Google Butt posted:

you would have fit in old gbs very well

He'd fit in new gbs too, just give him some dank birbs or skelltons or whatever the gently caress.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Yo he ain't as bad as fuzz knot was geez Louise

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Believe me, I'm aware of the mistakes ive made. Starting with the choice of name. Or that one time I posted an article from the site (yeah, it only happened once but yet I've been shilling - some have even confused me for BlueStreak lol). Something in have not done since, as it was tackless.

Why keep trying to make this about me though? Is the need to troll that bad?

Serious question, because after awhile it comes off as just...kinda sad and seems like people are just are just so bored they want to get a rise out of someone.

And sure, I get that. Its human nature. But really it only makes all of us look a bit like morons after a while. So really what's the point? Are people that bored and so hard pent for Lols?

But please define meltdown for me as it clearly has a loose meaning on these forums.

Hyperbole is fun.

Baby if you gotta ask what a meltdown is......

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

if you dont need to defend yourself, really, because some idiot thinks youre an idiot

but you do defend yourself, at length and with salt, it shows you are upset on some level

and qualifies as a traditional meltdown, not a flexibly-defined one

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

what i'm saying here is that, in order to (apparently) defend your e-honor

you proactively engaged in an internet slap fight, which other idiots such as myself had to read past while rolling our eyes

and it was kind of public and embarrassing

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

lotta bitchbois suckin a whole lot of oval office up in here tbh

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

WANT A MELTDOWN? KEEP READING FROM YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENTS WHILE YOU BEAT YOUR TINY DICK SECRETLY THINKING OF SANDI YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECES OF HUMAN GARBAGE.

Jon Do posted:

what i'm saying here is that, in order to (apparently) defend your e-honor

you proactively engaged in an internet slap fight, which other idiots such as myself had to read past while rolling our eyes

and it was kind of public and embarrassing

Fair enough. Then why not also tell the others randomly starting poo poo to move on as well (though you did say "get a room" i believe)?

Because you do realize that after awhile it seems like its just ganging up on someone for no reason other then Lols right? And im sure you can understand why that would get old.

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Pointy posted:

There are so many parallels to 3D Realms and Duke Nukem, you have to assume everything is going to end up the same way (minus the buyout).

1. Game designer who was affiliated with a successful project in the mid 90's, then goes on to helm the new project.
2. Engine problems requiring at least one major engine switch.
3. Scripted and pre-rendered trailers released to build hype.
4. "When it's done" being bandied about by incompetent clods who have no sense of estimation or time management.
5. Features from every new game that releases being added as "must haves" from moron in charge.
6. An obsession with making a game be like a movie.

Only there will be no buyout at the end. The game has already been sold to everyone who was ever going to buy it.
Will it too end with the company closing down one day and everyone gathering for one last photo in the lobby?

7. Lavish spending on swanky offices in expensive locations

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Fair enough. Then why not also tell the others randomly starting poo poo to move on as well (though you did say "get a room" i believe)?

Because you do realize that after awhile it seems like its just ganging up on someone for no reason other then Lols right? And im sure you can understand why that would get old.
It, in fact, never gets old.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

you know what never gets old? the way you own yourself by posting

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer
Is the game out yet? *rhetorical question* of course not

How many more years have we added to the development of this not so AAA game?

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Chin posted:

Oh ok so when CIG says "persistence" they just mean tracking stats. Like you played five games of Call of Duty and did well so you got some shooty points and now you can buy a new uniform for your dude that will show up when you play in little 16 person deathmatches.

But not like 1997's Ultima Online persistence where you could buy a house and place it and it would persist in the world. They're catching up to 1997 soon I'm sure.

I'll be excited if your wank pod timeout points persist and build up. Given how buggy the game is I'm sure it'd be possible to sentence commandos to hours of wank pod exile by running near them or whatever

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

ManofManyAliases posted:

I'm not in violation of any forum rules, so no.

You're in violation of failing to tell a loving joke.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Amun Khonsu posted:

Is the game out yet? *rhetorical question* of course not

How many more years have we added to the development of this not so AAA game?

as development speed approaches the speed of light, the release date approaches infinity.

We go super-luminal this year. Chris Roberts will go back in time and introduce the concept of money and religion and stunt humanity a thousand years. Sandi becomes the basis for Satan.

At least I think that's how physics works.

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer
I find suck my cock offensive

:colbert:

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

Google Butt posted:

im the guy serious posting in an incredibly unfunny way and saying "well if u dont like it ignore it" over and over instead of taking the hint and lurking more

I'm the guy telling someone to stop shitposting in a thread that prides itself on shitposting

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Berious posted:

I'll be excited if your wank pod timeout points persist and build up. Given how buggy the game is I'm sure it'd be possible to sentence commandos to hours of wank pod exile by running near them or whatever

wank pod buildup released!

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Mr.Tophat posted:

You're in violation of failing to tell a loving joke.

much like

*conjures the dark flames which power all skeletons, forever, everywhere, every skeleton abides by these flames*

your posting

*all the skeletons stand up and applaud*

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

In reality, the opposite is true

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

i have no mouth and i must parp

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

Google Butt posted:

you know what never gets old? the way you own yourself by posting

Want a meltdown? Keep reading from your mothers basements while you beat your tiny dick secretly thinking of Sandi you hypocritical pieces of human garbage.

So how much did you have in SC? I wonder as you're clearly a follower willing to jump on the dog pile here. And if you don't, well at least you can say you made at least one smart choice in life.

Say what you want. But at least I was never so loving stupid as to give CR money like some of the big brains here.

Or even better the loving disgusting assholes straddling the fence believing they'll win whether its released or not.

Here's a news break dumb fucks - You're part of the problem!

But you put yourself in the great position where you can't lose.

Here's the thing though, after I've been accused of shilling my blog, my radio show, etc etc I'm done.

I only ever posted one blog.

I don't have a radio show (that was BlueStrealkBTS you confused idiots).

And my name? Hey, you can find out who I am dumb rear end. That's the point. I don't hide behind anonymity being a loving puppet for DS. I wanted you and everyone to know who I was. Much like DS (whom in respect for this) I'm content to tell you to gently caress off with my real name. The B stands for Branson, my real name. Don't like it? Fine. I find people hiding being handles to be pussies most of the time. Do you have the balls to say the poo poo you spew online under your real name? If not, then get off my loving dick. Not all of us are loving scared bitch.

But hey, lie about all I've done. Forget the take down my wife wrote of CRs letter or the other poo poo we've done. Forget all the poo poo you've quoted of ours without realizing. Forget all the poo poo we've provided to DS.

All that poo poo about Kevin Dent, Wolf Knights relationship, helping Liz keep her loving job. THAT WAS US IDIOTS! But hey, we don't shill that, so gently caress us right.

But i get it, its easy to lie about what I've done. It helps you get your Lols. But anyone reading this think about this one thing, if these cocksuckers can lie about a no one like me then what else can they lie about?

It doesn't matter though. You hate my "shilling" yet suck the dick of the man LITERALLY SHILLING HIS loving BLOG! Hypocritical pussies, every loving one of you.

You wonder why your stupid poo poo isn't in the gaming media? Simple because most of you come off as the same vile stupid poo poo you claim to hate. No one gives a gently caress about the 500th Ben is fat joke. You dumb loving idiots. No one gives a gently caress about Ben Ghazi. Period. Its not a smoking gun. And the fact that of all places SA is crying about it only makes it that much more pathetic.

This isn't about a game for me, and never was. This was about the effect this has on all of gaming. But you've lost site of that. Your content as long as you get a game or Lols and that's loving pathetic. And people see right through your stupid poo poo.

Want to prove it? Check if SC is still going? Yeah, it is. You haven't won. So quit patting yourselves on the loving back.

Oh, and keep pretending this hasn't become an echo chamber. Hate to break it to you, but you're the only ones that think it's not. Some of you were even to stupid to realize Lowtax was trolling you as he was NEVER going to put money into the SC poo poo show. But nope heads so far up your goddamn asses sniffing your own farts you couldn't even see it.

Can't make it more clear how much of loving morons I find most of you. If I could blow out the part of my brain that even thinks about you dumb shits I would as that would be more preferable then ever having read your inane stupid bullshit to begin with.

And if you want to know why people think you worship Derek just look at how he is now the mod and you have users like TijuanaPedophile telling people to gently caress off for daring to air there dissent. Or the fact that so many of you seem to live and breath off of what he says, parroting whatever he says. Yeah, real hard one to figure out you group of goddamn low grade trolls.

You get a rise out of me. Yeah, sure. I even enjoy this poo poo to a degree. If i didn't I wouldn't bother with this. I find it enjoyable to a degree. Especially as it mostly just reinforces the low loving view I have of most of you. But you don't care right? You just keep responding to because your over it, or above it, or whatever stupid bullshit you pile on.

The majority of you are loving pathetic and under some goddamn delusion that when this is all said and done you'll be remembered or some poo poo. Well newsflash gently caress faces, this will be moved to the gas chamber like many a thread before it and no one will remember you. Derek? Yeah, sure. The rest of you?

Hahahaha.

No.

You're about as important as I am, NOT AT loving ALL! And no one will remember you or your pathetic excuses at trolling. You wont go down as winning some war. You'll just be another loving burp on the internet that no one gives two shits about. Keep thinking otherwise. It'll be funny when reality crashes down on your pathetic SC obsessed lives.

If you don't like me, good. I don't like you. Now were on the same page. Don't like my writing? Well gently caress you. I don't like your excuse for grammar either.

At least Im not some scared internet pussy thinking I'm vastly more important then I am. I'd rather be that then ever be like the majority of you pathetic fence straddling hypocrites.

And to those wondering why I care so much well that's simple because SC COULD loving RUIN GAMING. If it fails there goes crowd funding. Period. This has been discussed many times before.

It also shows the publishers and big companies that its very easy, easier then anyone thought, to get a bunch of dumb loving rubes to hand over a bunch of money for nothing more then the hope of a dream and nothing loving more. And if you don't think big companies haven't noticed and won't try to replicate this poo poo then your stupider then I ever loving thought. And that's goddamn impressive.

I care, a lot, about consumer rights and advocacy. This is, and has always been, a consumer rights issue for me. Yeah, its a loving game. But with 113m on the line its much bigger then that and though I think a lot of you are dumber then dried poo poo I at least think you know this is a bigger issue then just another game. If you didn't realize that then you wouldn't hang on what DS says, as you clearly do.

I've also from the start been very concerned about the amount of dumb fucks willing to give them money. I never would have guessed it'd get this far, but here we are. With some of you loving retards willfully being part of the goddamn problem all while bitching about it without a hint of irony.

Which in turn makes me weep for the loving state of things, as how can we ever have anything nice with dumb shits crying about bullshit they are actively supporting.

And yes, if you work there, take money from CIG, put money into the game, talk positively about it singing it's praises, or any of that type of poo poo, all while posting here, THEN YOURE PART OF THE loving PROBLEM AND I WILL NOT, AND CANNOT, RESPECT THAT. GET OFF THE loving FENCE AND PICK A GODDAMN SIDE. if you can't, THEM SHUT THE gently caress UP YOUR MAKING IT WORSE YOU IGNORANT gently caress!

I'll end with this, I know I'm better then you. Period. I NEVER put a dime into this goddamn poo poo show of a game. MOST OF YOU DID YOU DUMB loving IDIOTS THAT COULDN'T BE BOTHERED TO GOOGLE FOR 5 loving MINUTES AS THAT'S ALL IT TOOK TO FIND OUT CR WAS A HACK! 5 loving MINUTES! BUT NOPE, JUST THROW MONEY AT IT THAT'S A GOOD IDEA. gently caress YOU AS YOU'RE THE loving PROBLEM!

There's you're loving meltdown. Enjoy and just to put a bow on it - SUCK MY loving oval office YOU PATHETIC GROUP OF loving SHEEP!

Probate this you unfunny assclowns.

B_of_InfoRedux fucked around with this message at 10:13 on May 1, 2016

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

Dream Factory
Grimey Drawer
nice meltdown

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

youre buttmad lmao

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

look at how jealous that guy is of derek smart

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Want a meltdown? Keep reading from your mothers basements while you beat your tiny dick secretly thinking of Sandi you hypocritical pieces of human garbage.

So how much did you have in SC? I wonder as you're clearly a follower willing to jump on the dog pile here. And if you don't, well at least you can say you made at least one smart choice in life.

Say what you want. But at least I was never so loving stupid as to give CR money like some of the big brains here.

Or even better the loving disgusting assholes straddling the fence believing they'll win whether its released or not.

Here's the thing though, after I've been accused of shilling my blog, my radio show, etc etc I'm done.

And my name? Hey, you can find out who I am dumb rear end. That's the point. I don't hide behind anonymity being a loving puppet for DS. I wanted you and everyone to know who I was. Much like DS (whom in respect for this) I'm content to tell you to gently caress off with my real name. The B stands for Branson, my real name. Don't like it? Fine. I find people hiding being handles to be pussies most of the time. Do you have the balls to say the poo poo you spew online under your real name? If not, then get off my loving dick. Not all of us are loving scared bitch.

But hey, lie about all I've done. Forget the take down my wife wrote of CRs letter or the other poo poo we've done. Forget all the poo poo you've quoted of ours without realizing. Forget all the poo poo we've provided to DS.

All that poo poo about Kevin Dent, Wolf Knights relationship, helping Liz keep her loving job. THAT WAS US IDIOTS! But hey, we don't shill that, so gently caress us right.

But i get it, its easy to lie about what I've done. It helps you get your Lols. But anyone reading this think about this one thing, if these cocksuckers can lie about a no one like me then what else can they lie about?

It doesn't matter though. You hate my "shilling" yet suck the dick of the man LITERALLY SHILLING HIS loving BLOG! Hypocritical pussies, every loving one of you.

You wonder why your stupid poo poo isn't in the gaming media? Simple because most of you come off as the same vile stupid poo poo you claim to hate. No one gives a gently caress about the 500th Ben is fat joke. You dumb loving idiots. No one gives a gently caress about Ben Ghazi. Period. Its not a smoking gun. And the fact that of all places SA is crying about it only makes it that much more pathetic.

This isn't about a game for me, and never was. This was about the effect this has on all of gaming. But you've lost site of that. Your content as long as you get a game or Lols and that's loving pathetic. And people see right through your stupid poo poo.

Want to prove it? Check if SC is still going? Yeah, it is. You haven't won. So quit patting yourselves on the loving back.

Oh, and keep pretending this hasn't become an echo chamber. Hate to break it to you, but you're the only ones that think it's not. Some of you were even to stupid to realize Lowtax was trolling you as he was NEVER going to put money into the SC poo poo show. But nope heads so far up your goddamn asses sniffing your own farts you couldn't even see it.

Can't make it more clear how much of loving morons I find most of you. If I could blow out the part of my brain that even thinks about you dumb shits I would as that would be more preferable then ever having read your inane stupid bullshit to begin with.

I'll end with this, I know I'm better then you. Period. I NEVER put a dime into this goddamn poo poo show of a game. MOST OF YOU DID YOU DUMB loving IDIOTS THAT COULDN'T BE BOTHERED TO GOOGLE FOR 5 loving MINUTES AS THAT'S ALL IT TOOK TO FIND OUT CR WAS A HACK! 5 loving MINUTES! BUT NOPE, JUST THROW MONEY AT IT THAT'S A GOOD IDEA. gently caress YOU AS YOU'RE THE loving PROBLEM!

There's you're loving meltdown. Enjoy and just to put a bow on it - SUCK MY loving oval office YOU PATHETIC GROUP OF loving SHEEP!

:yikes:

Spermanent Record
Mar 28, 2007
I interviewed a NK escapee who came to my school and made a thread. Then life got in the way and the translation had to be postponed. I did finish it in the end, but nobody is going to pay 10 bux to update my.avatar

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Is your first name Branson?

Are you Richard Branson?

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

Dream Factory
Grimey Drawer

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

please remember this is a comedy forum

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

yes, put it all over my face

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Want a meltdown?

it's like christmas and you're the deranged santa claus we leave jpegs and DSilfs for

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Same

Spermanent Record
Mar 28, 2007
I interviewed a NK escapee who came to my school and made a thread. Then life got in the way and the translation had to be postponed. I did finish it in the end, but nobody is going to pay 10 bux to update my.avatar
Please don't be angry, Branson. I like like you. You're a good man.

Don't let the Lol Hunterz take over this forum and chase good people like you and I away from this good forum.

Don't let the Lol Hunterz win, is all I'm saying.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
whats goin on in the sc ---- ---

yikes

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Thank you whoever drove this weird guy to madness, you've refreshed the tree of the thread with the blood of idiots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

• Locked thread