Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I DONT LIKE WHEN PEOPLE LIKE THINGS THAT I DONT LIKE

e: goddamnit new page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Yelling into the abyss of the new page :allears:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

Yelling into the abyss of the new page :allears:

Well, he is... LITERALLY A BIRD!

*freeze frame, laugh track, roll credits*

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Who What Now posted:

Well, he is... LITERALLY A BIRD!

*freeze frame, laugh track, roll credits*

Cockatoo_Yelling_Into_Cup.Mpg

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I DONT LIKE WHEN PEOPLE LIKE THINGS THAT I DONT LIKE

e: goddamnit new page

Blind Pineapple posted:

I'm not sure if the toilet is outside the bathroom, or if the sign is on the inside of single toilet bathroom with no lock on the door.

:allears: A classic. My favourite part is the fact that the author doesn't know that women all get their own stalls.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
Most women have penises and use urinals.

it's 2016, get over it.

FAROOQ has a new favorite as of 01:38 on May 1, 2016

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

cash crab posted:

:allears: A classic. My favourite part is the fact that the author doesn't know that women all get their own stalls.

Are you telling me that women don't poo poo in an empty room with the toilet in the middle like they're being tested for something.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

TontoCorazon posted:

Are you telling me that women don't poo poo in an empty room with the toilet in the middle like they're being tested for something.

Not anymore.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

cash crab posted:

I like how the mom is a mangled anime character, the little girl looks like a bendy wendy doll and they're yelling at a middle aged evil version of parappa rapper.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

I'm not a particular fan of Beyonce either but i think it's silly to assume people that like her music have poo poo taste? :shrug:

The new album is actually cool and good. But you're not allowed to like music by an angry black woman.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Picnic Princess posted:

The new album is actually cool and good. But you're not allowed to like music by an angry black woman.

It's actually the same poo poo she ways does, just slightly angrier and blacker. It's still top 40 pop garbage.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

cash crab posted:

Not anymore.

Are you telling me that that crudely made, borderline retarded comic is lying to me?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Picnic Princess posted:

Hey did you know Beyonce uses 72 writers while Dave grohl only uses one for his songs hgghlghblghbl

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Ok Fella posted:

It's actually the same poo poo she ways does, just slightly angrier and blacker. It's still top 40 pop garbage.

America was founded by people who wanted to better their lives by WORKING hard not mooching off of anyone. My ancestors came from Germany before this was America and when they left it was the LAW that they could not take anything but what was on their backs...these are invaders and they will suck us dry and then kill us. Thanks obama and Catholic Charities

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

TF2 is eventually adding a competitive gamemode to their roster and they went and did a sweep for people using aimbots and people using one called Lmaobox got banned. A ton of competitive Sniper players included.

http://www.ugcleague.net/forum/showthread.php?48559-Lmaobox-Premium-Detected&p=265689#post265689

https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198010776774 Here you can observe someone with over $5,000 worth of items that they can't do anything with.

Sanctum posted:

Here's a video about one of the suspected UGC hackers that just got banned, note the date https://vimeo.com/163062825

15,000 hours since 2010 :psyduck:

e: This is doubly funny because she actually submitted a demo (where she was hacking) for b4nny to review just a few days ago you can see it at the very end of the stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/b4nny/v/62879446?t=273m

IronicDongz posted:

lmaobox forums are real good atm

:yum:

Edit: I didn't know this

RareAcumen has a new favorite as of 02:28 on May 1, 2016

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
5k on a hat simulator? Holy poo poo.

The cash shop's mostly cosmetic right?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

DemeaninDemon posted:

Oh yeah, it's all cosmetic. Sometimes you just wanna play dress up though.

The only not-cosmetic part of the game is the weapons and I think you could buy every weapon in the game barring reskins for like a single $2.50 key. A key is worth 18 refined metal- as of now- and the scaling goes two weapons = 1 scrap. 3 scrap = 1 reclaimed metal. 3 reclaimed metal = 1 refined metal.

And everything goes up and down in value depending on how long its been in the game.

This was sold for 5000 keys when it first got added to the game. https://backpack.tf/stats/Strange/Golden%20Frying%20Pan/Tradable/Craftable

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:
My weird new age friend is back.

He's not actually in a relationship

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

quote:

this fuckin guy

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

RareAcumen posted:

TF2 is eventually adding a competitive gamemode to their roster and they went and did a sweep for people using aimbots and people using one called Lmaobox got banned. A ton of competitive Sniper players included.

http://www.ugcleague.net/forum/showthread.php?48559-Lmaobox-Premium-Detected&p=265689#post265689

https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198010776774 Here you can observe someone with over $5,000 worth of items that they can't do anything with.

I will say I'm happy that none of them appear to be angry. Maybe it's just that selection, but the fact they all seem resigned to 'welp, I had a good run' is a welcome change to the usual stupid anger you see.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Vladimir Poutine posted:

This is the least surprising thing I have ever read

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

I'm not a particular fan of Beyonce either but i think it's silly to assume people that like her music have poo poo taste? :shrug:

One of my friends posted this and how excited he is for blink-182's new album.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

Oh yeah, it's all cosmetic. Sometimes you just wanna play dress up though.

The only not-cosmetic part of the game is the weapons and I think you could buy every weapon in the game barring reskins for like a single $2.50 key. A key is worth 18 refined metal- as of now- and the scaling goes two weapons = 1 scrap. 3 scrap = 1 reclaimed metal. 3 reclaimed metal = 1 refined metal.

And everything goes up and down in value depending on how long its been in the game.

This was sold for 5000 keys when it first got added to the game. https://backpack.tf/stats/Strange/Golden%20Frying%20Pan/Tradable/Craftable

They also hired Yanis Varoufakis to study they economy they built - before he left to become the Greek Finance Minister.

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

Vladimir Poutine posted:

My weird new age friend is back.

Haha, this loser. If only he knew I'm inside the universe every day.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

EvilGenius posted:

Haha, this loser. If only he knew I'm inside the universe every day.

Harlot.

mmj
Dec 22, 2006

I've always been a bit confrontational
ignore this, misclicked on a new SA plugin for chrome

mmj has a new favorite as of 09:19 on May 1, 2016

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Hey did you know Beyonce uses 72 writers while Dave grohl only uses one for his songs hgghlghblghbl

Haven't heard of him so Beyonce must be on to something :v:

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Beyonce uses her fame and media power to draw attention to works written by other artists.

:shobon: Good girl Beyonce

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

DemeaninDemon posted:

There's a reason why Valve haven't made a new game for years, TF2 is a mighty cash cow.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Tidy Flea
May 2, 2013

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

God drat joke stealer, posting the thing I was going to

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Seein' a lot of crypto-racist posts claiming to "not care" about Beyonce's new album.

I feel like maybe by taking the time to post about it they do, in fact, care? :shrug:

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

I think everybody should keep their genderfluids to themselves unless someone consents to receiving them.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Otisburg posted:

Seein' a lot of crypto-racist posts claiming to "not care" about Beyonce's new album.

I feel like maybe by taking the time to post about it they do, in fact, care? :shrug:

I dunno. I just can't read a news site without something about her cropping up over the last few days. All I know is I don't like her music and she's a great big feminist icon to people who don't know what feminism is.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I don't listen to Beyoncé so I'm unsure why there's controversy about her album and also the Super Bowl. I really like that "cigars on ice"(?) song though.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I mostly see poo poo about how she's too black or not black enough
The ultimate conundrummer in a band called life puzzler

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

EmmyOk posted:

I don't listen to Beyoncé so I'm unsure why there's controversy about her album and also the Super Bowl. I really like that "cigars on ice"(?) song though.

Because if you write/perform songs about being black and or a woman, you're "uppity", "stirring the pot", "racist" etc.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Beyonce is a fine musician, I just don't get the cult surrounding her.

🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Ok Fella posted:

Not directing this at you but I've never understood why pop music makes people so genuinely angry they want the artist like Beyonce or Bieber or whoever else dead. At worst you'll hear it on the radio now and then before it fades into obscurity. It's easily digestible and easy to listen to. Not every band needs to be Queen or Hendrix or whatever. It's okay to be mediocre and forgettable.