Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

That's not a cute child.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
That's just like, your opinion man.

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
Wasn't Sam like 15 on that Nickelodeon show?

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Cromulent posted:

He looks 10.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

He was in high school there, I remember him talking about taking steroids to make his bones grow otherwise he would still be like 4'11"

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

Cromulent posted:

Yeah I remember him saying that age when he referred to it.

Edit: Seriously though, the current picture of him seriously reminds of a cartoon character (either cgi or claymation) that I can't put my finger on. The face (nose, teeth, stubble) more than anything.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
I don't remember who it was, but someone once said Sam looks like a Dr. Seuss character and that's the best description of him I've ever heard.

blackmarketlimb
Dec 27, 2005
I miss when Steve C was convinced Sam's head was a pinata filled with candy, so he and Erock would follow him around slapping his head and twisting his ears or something.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
That-that's terrible, I'm sorry.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

He was in high school there, I remember him talking about taking steroids to make his bones grow otherwise he would still be like 4'11"

HGH. It's the magic serum that's caused noted philosopher/multidisciplinary scholar Joseph Rogan's head to "meat up" into a big heavy bone ball.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.

blackmarketlimb posted:

I miss when Steve C was convinced Sam's head was a pinata filled with candy, so he and Erock would follow him around slapping his head and twisting his ears or something.

Ironically it was Steve who ended up looking like a piņata.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Droopy Goines posted:

like a piņata.

:yikes:

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Sam's a funny one. I know he talked about his time in school and that he somehow avoided getting bullied, obviously a kid like him is normally a prime target. Knowing him and how he was on the show I bet he teased the hell out of the other odd birds in his class and that won him favors with the popular crowd.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Droopy Goines posted:

:vince:

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

onemillionzombies posted:

That's not a cute child.

so you do not want to play Turkeyfoot with the lil fella

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Droopy Goines posted:

How'd your producer die?

onemillionzombies posted:

Sam's a funny one. I know he talked about his time in school and that he somehow avoided getting bullied, obviously a kid like him is normally a prime target. Knowing him and how he was on the show I bet he teased the hell out of the other odd birds in his class and that won him favors with the popular crowd.

I'm guessing they didn't even realize he was in their grade. He comes off as one of those kids that nobody remembers until someone brings out the Yearbook and even then they still don't remember.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I think it's more likely he's just omitting a lot of facts.

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Either that or he was "the most popular kid in school" in the same way that a progeria kid is.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

ozza posted:

Either that or he was "the most popular kid in school" in the same way that a progeria kid is.

Role Play Jim Norton

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

ozza posted:

Or he was used as a toilet brush throughout junior and senior years and has repressed the memory due to brain damage.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzSAyS_skmo

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.

I'm disappointed that the show didn't get picked up because I would have loved to see Sherrod get a diabetic stroke.

Goblin
Jun 5, 2003

code:
ftp> put babybambino.jpg
ftp> del gravybaby.png
ftp> del gravybaby2.png
ftp> del gravybaby3.png
ftp> del gravybaby4.png
ftp> del gravybaby5.png
ftp> del gravybaby6.png
ftp> del gravybaby7.png
ftp> del gravybaby8.png
ftp> bye
Lipstick Apathy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ-Z1di-c58

they replaced Louie with Sherrod and then doubled the food to make it a bang-bang-bang-bang

Ochowie
Nov 9, 2007

Did they round these guys up because Adam Richman finally said gently caress this?

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

hold it now hold it now hold it right there
you wouldn't drop, couldn't drop diddy, you wouldn't dare

Morter posted:

Yeah I remember him saying that age when he referred to it.

Edit: Seriously though, the current picture of him seriously reminds of a cartoon character (either cgi or claymation) that I can't put my finger on. The face (nose, teeth, stubble) more than anything.

He looks like Sideshow Bob if you ask me.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Man. I've gone through the entire Otto Petersen on O&A playlist and it was worth it if for no other reason than one moment: "Then she stuffed hay in her oval office and rear end in a top hat." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGs6v1yR7jg&t=2525s

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Apoplexy posted:

Man. I've gone through the entire Otto Petersen on O&A playlist and it was worth it if for no other reason than one moment: "Then she stuffed hay in her oval office and rear end in a top hat." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGs6v1yR7jg&t=2525s

He was a poo poo, small time comic, there I said it.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

T Bowl posted:

He was a poo poo, small time comic, there I said it.

Ah, your mother's oval office, then!

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Yeah? Patrice wasn't huge, either. (okay, I totally didn't mean to do that) He died with a phone all cleared up and ready for Fame to call and it didn't. :(

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Most O&A comedians are small time guys. Not sure why this is a big deal all of a sudden?

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I think you are forgetting the poo poo part.

Oh wait, they're all poo poo too. You're right, proceed.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Jim Norton is way more poo poo than Otto. Hell, Otto's dead and he's still funnier than Jimmy is 90% of the time.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
WHAD UDDAH C'MEDYANS WE GOT?! Uhh, Miwwuh?

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Apoplexy posted:

WHAD UDDAH C'MEDYANS WE GOT?! Uhh, Miwwuh?

....Coord.....

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

What's wrong with the comedians we got?! They jokes pretty good!

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Seriously, though, Otto was pretty good. He wasn't THE BEST on the radio because he didn't say much, but what he did say was generally pretty funny and all. How can you hate him and find him to be a poo poo comedian, though? Him saying racially insensitive things through his puppet and having people react with anger DIRECTED AT THE PUPPET is one of the best things I've ever heard in my life.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Kevyn posted:

What's wrong with the comedians we got?! They jokes pretty good!

That is probably my favorite O&A bit ever.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaHZXZqsMXQ

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Dave is so much more disgusting when he's in shape. He's upsetting to look at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

T Bowl posted:

That is probably my favorite O&A bit ever.

I like that one and the guy complaining that his fat-rear end family can't get fed on no 12-ounce-sized packages of SAUSACHES.

• Locked thread