Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
First Play Build
Turtle
No Shield Melee
Caster
Kaz, what should I do. Tell me like you used to
View Results

• Locked thread
Soral
May 30, 2009

i heard that for certain large enemies you and all your coop buddies can all stack up and riposte the same guy at the same time.... something i'd love to see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Soral posted:

i heard that for certain large enemies you and all your coop buddies can all stack up and riposte the same guy at the same time.... something i'd love to see

ive done this accidentally ton of times, even on bosses, and its amazing seeing the bar shoot down like that lol

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Larry Parrish posted:

Me too. 🍎 fail.

Download VLC for your phone and it'll play web m

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Download VLC for your phone and it'll play web m

Ahh, VLC: The Xbox One of media players or something according to YOSPOS. You shan't fool me.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Really slaps the llamas rear end

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

lorechat

aldrich definitely ate priscilla right? this is all something that's generally agreed upon?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Tfw you will never eat a God.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

SciFiDownBeat posted:

lorechat

aldrich definitely ate priscilla right? this is all something that's generally agreed upon?

Idk it says he was dreaming about her while eating Gwyndolin but I can't figure if that means he already did it or that she was next on the list. I guess his scythe move might imply the former. Speaking of her, Yorshka has a really similar tail and is found right where the painting used to be in Anor Londo .... idk what's up w that

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Tfw you will never eat a God.

but enough about gwynevere and the flame god! lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I dont get it.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

SciFiDownBeat posted:

lorechat

i doubt it

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I think that boss fight should be poisoning you the whole time

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

I dont get it.

Gwynevere married a flame god so SciFiDownBeat is referring to cunnilingus.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Oh, nice. Id love to eat that huge snatch.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I thought it was made explicitly clear that aldrich ate priscilla as well as gwyndolin but a lot of people seem to think otherwise. hmmm

the only other explanation I can think of is that aldrich and/or the pontiff dragged the painted world into lothric to gain access to priscilla, but she escaped and reincarnated herself into yorshka (which she can do since seath, her "father," can also reincarnate, i.e. through freja and oceiros) but that relies on a lot more assumptions

Pablo Gigante posted:

Gwynevere married a flame god so SciFiDownBeat is referring to cunnilingus.

or fellatio, take your pick

net cafe scandal posted:

Oh, nice. Id love to eat that huge snatch.

or more likely, stick your head in it

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Huh.. yeah I guess I could fit my head in That colossal snizz.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

get in line, punk

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I thought it was made explicitly clear that aldrich ate priscilla as well as gwyndolin but a lot of people seem to think otherwise. hmmm

the only other explanation I can think of is that aldrich and/or the pontiff dragged the painted world into lothric to gain access to priscilla, but she escaped and reincarnated herself into yorshka (which she can do since seath, her "father," can also reincarnate, i.e. through freja and oceiros) but that relies on a lot more assumptions

or fellatio, take your pick

or more likely, stick your head in it

it says aldritch perceived the image of a small girl in a tower as he ate gwyndolin........ and hes still eating gwyndolin and the small girl is probably yorshka, so i think priscilla broke the barrier between the painted world and anor londo and permanently locked that whole area in a doll-based barrier that fills it with snow and makes it always night. im assuming this killed her or shes dead for some other reason and if not she'll show up in the dlc. all the npcs that people thought were dead in ds1, ds2, and bborne showed up in the dlcs

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

this happened to me last night

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

the camera in the nameless king fight is an absolute fucker

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Aldrich dreamed of Priscilla because Gwyndolin was based right next to her and they're both weird outcasts. The painted world escaped into Anor Londo and got all mooshed together w it. Priscilla's fate is up for debate but the fact that Lifehunt Scythe is a miracle as opposed to a physical object now suggests that nobody ever actually reached her... she stayed peaceful... in a land so peaceful, its inhabitants kind. waiting.... for me

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The broken tower in the painted world where you meet Priscilla looks a lot like the one in Profaned Capital but it probably doesn't mean anything

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Insanely cool low level invader who clearly collected all the estus shards he could without leveling up because he had 6 sips & also preservence and the heal aid spell that casts real quick equipped.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Pablo Gigante posted:

The broken tower in the painted world where you meet Priscilla looks a lot like the one in Profaned Capital but it probably doesn't mean anything

i thought the same thing but only from a distance

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

theres a bunch of moments where you turn a corner and you see something that kinda looks like a past game and your like whoaly shittt!!!

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

theres a bunch of moments where you turn a corner and you see something that kinda looks like a past game and your like whoaly shittt!!!

There's a bridge in the woods that I swear up and down is the same bridge you see kalameet on for the first time, it's even missing the little chunk

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Nameless King is giving me fits because my depth perception on those clouds is booty.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i'm white phantoming nameless king to Git Bettr before going after him again. helped a few people murder him, idk if you're looking for help or want to do things the honorable way

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

Nameless King is giving me fits because my depth perception on those clouds is booty.

yeah i don't like that aspect of the fight at all

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

The crow enemies in road of sacrifices are from the painted world, right?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Dongicus posted:

The crow enemies in road of sacrifices are from the painted world, right?

it seems like it, or like they worshipped priscilla in some way. they also use daggers and scythes, and the spells that the sorcs cast could all be found in painted world

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

scary ghost dog posted:

it says aldritch perceived the image of a small girl in a tower as he ate gwyndolin........ and hes still eating gwyndolin and the small girl is probably yorshka, so i think priscilla broke the barrier between the painted world and anor londo and permanently locked that whole area in a doll-based barrier that fills it with snow and makes it always night. im assuming this killed her or shes dead for some other reason and if not she'll show up in the dlc. all the npcs that people thought were dead in ds1, ds2, and bborne showed up in the dlcs

I took it to mean that yorshka is the daughter of Priscilla and Gwyndolin and that she was locked in the tower to keep her safe. It also explains why she's the leader of the blades of the darkmoon when Priscilla had no relation to them

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Prince Lothric doesn't gently caress around..

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I took it to mean that yorshka is the daughter of Priscilla and Gwyndolin and that she was locked in the tower to keep her safe. It also explains why she's the leader of the blades of the darkmoon when Priscilla had no relation to them

nothing i said precludes that

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
also i think faraam is the nameless king and gwyns firstborn and priscillas father

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Twin Princes was an awesome fight.. My third favorite so far I think.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

that's an interesting possibility. but eww

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

It's a very good fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

net cafe scandal posted:

pontiff and nameless king the first two? if so i agree big time

• Locked thread