Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Xolve posted:

I too go out of my way to poo poo on doers of things that went out of their way to make my life easier

take your meds please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ApocalypseMeow
Mar 4, 2008

I love the smell of Catnip in the morning....Smells like Victory.

Zephyrine posted:

Yes from working with 12 simultaneous Eve accounts for 12-16 hours a day for a month I earned about 60-70 billion isk

I could have repainted my house...

Jesus, thats a lot less than I expected for the amount of time/work :(

I don't really know you personally but you ran a really good service though, hope you find more fun in the game, wherever you end up.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Glory of Arioch posted:

take your meds please

:ironicat:

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Zephyrine posted:

It was my time regardless. The point being that isk had nothing to do with it.

How so? You did a service (which I assume you enjoyed doing otherwise why do it?) for isk. Goatman was saying that "leadership" didn't include you since you were doing a service for isk.

Although he should probably not respond to Garr as a real person, since that way leads to madness.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Glory of Arioch posted:

take your meds please

please don't quote users on my ignore list

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Zephyrine posted:

Ama

No not really

Wherever you end up, I hope you find ways to keep enjoying what you're doing in game.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

CainFortea posted:

How so? You did a service (which I assume you enjoyed doing otherwise why do it?) for isk. Goatman was saying that "leadership" didn't include you since you were doing a service for isk.

Although he should probably not respond to Garr as a real person, since that way leads to madness.

Oh I enjoyed doing it. For a few hours a week. But then hundreds of people lose their minds because all their Eve possessions are going to be lost in hostile null stations and you just can't stop shipping to go play some FO4. You have to finish it.

And I really didn't expect there to be so much of it or for things to take so long. Through the whole thing I was certain that there was just another two or three days left before things were done.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Zephyrine posted:

Oh I enjoyed doing it. For a few hours a week. But then hundreds of people lose their minds because all their Eve possessions are going to be lost in hostile null stations and you just can't stop shipping to go play some FO4. You have to finish it.

And I really didn't expect there to be so much of it or for things to take so long. Through the whole thing I was certain that there was just another two or three days left before things were done.

if it makes you feel better, i considered putting up my 20m m3 of stront from deep inside deklein and then decided against it, it could have been worse :v:

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

evilweasel posted:

if it makes you feel better, i considered putting up my 20m m3 of stront from deep inside deklein and then decided against it, it could have been worse :v:

The stront price spike caused some really ridicules contracts. Like dozens of shipments with a reward of 160 and cargo worth 170 or so.

Like.... I would really have appreciated that kind of work if we weren't in the middle of an evacuation effort and things were hanging on hours.

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine

Glory of Arioch posted:

take your meds please

Go away idiot.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Zephyrine posted:

The stront price spike caused some really ridicules contracts. Like dozens of shipments with a reward of 160 and cargo worth 170 or so.

Like.... I would really have appreciated that kind of work if we weren't in the middle of an evacuation effort and things were hanging on hours.

I checked, the price would have been about 500m per jfload so it wasn't crazy to ship it it, but it was crazy to waste anyone's time with it when i could easily afford the hit since i'd bought it all at firesale or prepatch prices and i can just get it back in a month or two and other people needed their packages out

i can probably buy a whole lot more at firesale prices once the current residents get shown the door too, should get some more buys up

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

Zephyrine posted:

You've been one of the better posters ITT and I hope you stick around even without being in GSF. Also, if/when you get back into the logistics game, charge Horde what you're actually worth. :sun:

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Goatman Sacks posted:

lol maybe you and Lemba should join a support group about how evil CFC made you do things in a spaceship game

From one idiot to another, you're a loving idiot by all standard of idiocy that I can think of. If all village idiots gathered in one village, you'd be the village idiot.

Xolve posted:

I too go out of my way to poo poo on doers of things that went out of their way to make my life easier

What Xolve said.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Dallan Invictus posted:

You've been one of the better posters ITT and I hope you stick around even without being in GSF. Also, if/when you get back into the logistics game, charge Horde what you're actually worth. :sun:

Of course I'm, sticking around. This place has the goons I need. The Imperium doesn't.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

You have to do what you think is best for you, Zephyrine, but keep posting. I like reading about Eve and these threads wouldn't be tolerable with only the bad posters.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Zephyrine posted:

Of course I'm, sticking around. This place has the goons I need. The Imperium doesn't.

Neat, have you thought about joining one of the True Goon (tm) groups though?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

FuturePastNow posted:

You have to do what you think is best for you, Zephyrine, but keep posting. I like reading about Eve and these threads wouldn't be tolerable with only the bad posters.

racist

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

dragonstalking posted:

Go away idiot.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Goatman Sacks posted:

Neat, have you thought about joining one of the True Goon (tm) groups though?

Shut the gently caress up, poo poo for brains. You're becoming a d-level poster, except spouting the opposite lines.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
i think he means "join groon" though

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
groin joon.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

OWLS! posted:

groin joon.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
y'all right, sorry Zephrine

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
http://i.imgur.com/Czms9Qu.webm

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Zephyrine posted:

It's probably a thankless job, but you saved a lot of assets for a lot of people, I've been reading your posts for the past month or so. I've had poo poo locked in nullsec stations after a losing campaign before or had corpmates lose poo poo simply because we couldn't get all of it out so people like you are a godsend. You did god's work. :toot:

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Kimsemus posted:

It's probably a thankless job, but you saved a lot of assets for a lot of people, I've been reading your posts for the past month or so. I've had poo poo locked in nullsec stations after a losing campaign before or had corpmates lose poo poo simply because we couldn't get all of it out so people like you are a godsend. You did god's work. :toot:

Aww

Tangerines
Apr 25, 2016

Zephyrine posted:

To be honest I have no idea who in the Imperium actually posts here. I've always treated the two as separate things. I only made my SA account so I could have some meaningful engagement at work. I get the feeling that a lot of goons have dispersed into separate space guilds but I'm too new to SA to know why or where. Do I even want to know? :psyduck:

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Kimsemus posted:

You're just saying that because it means more killmails now that we all have our special snowflake faction ships we don't know how to fly. :colbert:

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

Zephyrine posted:

Good Luck and have fun! It was good doing reimbursements with you all those months. Thanks for talking me down from the ledge when Atrum was being douchier than usual. Also, way to leave that wallet untouched on your way out, you could've pulled a Pookie bear.

Gounads
Mar 13, 2013

Where am I?
How did I get here?
Numbers for the hard work...

Deklein line -> Net Exports column = ~ 77T isk

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Serious quesiton, how did FCON get all their poo poo out? A month ago they were losing a titan every day trying to move, I would have thought all the lines would have been permacamped. Did they actually move their supers to Imensea or did they just give them up and/or will log them back in when we retake our space?

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

evilweasel posted:

even i am entosising things

aryth tried but got his rapier quickly blown up

Jita ran out of rapiers.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Goatman Sacks posted:

Serious quesiton, how did FCON get all their poo poo out? A month ago they were losing a titan every day trying to move, I would have thought all the lines would have been permacamped. Did they actually move their supers to Imensea or did they just give them up and/or will log them back in when we retake our space?

We did cover branch for a three day window and all outstanding contracts from all Branch stations were completed.

As for supers? Logged off and unsubbed until PL goes away or dead. Those that didn't make it to Saranen.

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Gounads posted:

And this is why under Fozziesov people won't actually "live" out of null ever again. It's such a pain in the dick to import and export large assets. Why would anybody go through the trouble when you have no confidence in your ability to hold onto the sov?

nessin
Feb 7, 2010
I really have to wonder about FCONs capital stash though. I've got no idea what happened to the GSF stash but even if it's still holed up in CCP-US at least that is feasible to take back and recover in the short term. Given FCONs stance until nearly the end I can't imagine they evac'd that.

Altran
Mar 20, 2013
Lotsa people tends to forget EVE is just a game, you should treasure the friends you made, friendships earned in the game. A metaphor would be that you became good buddies with some dude working together, he got head-hunted to much better company in the same field, you have to keep in mind your friendship is independent of where you guys working at, you shouldn't be bitter that he is getting somewhere, he shouldn't bash the workers of his old company, you two should still hang out for a beer depending on the travel distance.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Gounads posted:

even more relevant: Lonetrek net imports 130T isk :sun:

(saranen is in lonetrek)

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Glory of Arioch posted:

even more relevant: Lonetrek net imports 130T isk :sun:

(saranen is in lonetrek)

I had no idea there was 130 trillion isk worth of Interceptors in Jita.

WhoNeedsAName
Nov 30, 2013

Zephyrine posted:

We did cover branch for a three day window and all outstanding contracts from all Branch stations were completed.

I'm going to echo a lot of other posters here by saying that you did great things for the members of the Imperium and wishing you well wherever you go in Eve. Seeing some of the posts you made with the number of contracts that you had open was a real eyeopener.

Zephyrine posted:

As for supers? Logged off and unsubbed until PL goes away or dead. Those that didn't make it to Saranen.

Didn't you know they're all in 93PI-4, camped into POSes :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

I went on 2 nullsec fleets last night. First time responding to a nullsec ping in about 18 months. One was a swordfleet, the other was a caracal fleet to get rid of the MOA caracals that were preventing our sword fleet from swording or fiesta cats from partying or clown shoes from joking or something.

Maybe part of it was the FC not explicitly telling us what we were doing (beyond sitting on a gate) or why we were doing it, but nullsec fleets seem very confusing. But apparently we got cake? I didn't see any cake tho.

• Locked thread