Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cuntman.net

lizard wizard i died because of your negligence. i deserve a fair chance. i demand you go catch another sandile this instant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
im playing severance blade of darkness its basically the proto dark souls. its like rune with the limb splitting action of die by the sword its badass. you'll flawlessly sidestep a screeching goblin and decapitate him instantly with a whirling swing

Moola

woo!

FutonForensic

i am in the overwatch beta. i think it is mostly good, but at the end of every match they play a replay the highlight of the game and i have to watch myself get humiliated in slow motion. it has been very bad for my self esteem and i will be getting gaming therapy (kirby games)

problematic hug

whats the hip new multiplayer game that erryone is playing

symbolic

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

whats the hip new multiplayer game that erryone is playing

FutonForensic posted:

the overwatch beta

problematic hug

is it open beta?

FutonForensic

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

is it open beta?

closed right now but it'll be open on the 5th

Scaly Haylie

TWIST FIST posted:

lizard wizard i died because of your negligence. i deserve a fair chance. i demand you go catch another sandile this instant

actually i keep everyone who dies in a PC box but yeah, i do feel bad enough about my poor play to revive you.

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

i had a delightful post written up and ready to go about my sapphire team and then i stupidly reloaded it and it vanished :C

i will make a delightful post later

Scaly Haylie

i'm actually pretty tempted to trade in the game so i can get pokken and then just do a nuzlocke when sun/moon comes out, if i'm being honest

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur

GOOD LUCK!!

Lizard Wizard posted:

i'm actually pretty tempted to trade in the game so i can get pokken and then just do a nuzlocke when sun/moon comes out, if i'm being honest

If you name a poke Raar its a cheatcode and they'll win the Nuzlocke, but you won't see any difference you'll just win all the time

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Quidthulhu

Lizard Wizard posted:

wait....a pokemon TEKKEN game????? where have i been? :OOOOO

LordVonEarlDuke

overwatch is cool because in order to play Bastion the turret class right you need to relocate all the time to get new avenues of fire but everyone on the other team still always screams at you for corner camping at the end of the match

Scaly Haylie

update: i bought pokken AND i'm keeping X. :smug:

Sordas Volantyr

Now, everybody, walk like a Jekhar.

(God, these running animations are terrible.)
name a duskull or something after me, would ya?

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

FutonForensic posted:

i am in the overwatch beta. i think it is mostly good, but at the end of every match they play a replay the highlight of the game and i have to watch myself get humiliated in slow motion. it has been very bad for my self esteem and i will be getting gaming therapy (kirby games)

the highlights are actually really funny and underwhelming. It's almost 100% of the time some guy just hit their big free kills super and got big free kills, and the rest of the time it's some guy killing a bunch of big slow moving targets that the game is exclusively comprised of.

Please play noted good games Splatoon, Quake 3 and UT4

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Quidthulhu

adventures in hoenn

Blazeit and I set off on our pokemon journey together, hoping to grow and explore some sweet sweet tall grass ( :getin: )

Very soon we met our first new friend, a raccoon named Rocket!

The three of us ran around beating up on terrible child trainers and laughing at them.

all of a sudden a stone cold badass jumped out at us! it was the man himself, Snoop Dog!

more searching in the tall grass found us a cool frog friend:

his name was Lilydab and he liked to chillax. he wasn't great for a while, but now he's learned bubble and absorb ( :getin: ), so he's solid, and his ability to confuse the enemy is extremely helpful!

Alas, Snoop Dog was not long for this world, as he was put flat on his back by an exploding seed ( :getin: ) and went on to the great hereafter, floating on he angel wings.

soon after we lost snoop, however, we found another chill friend:

his name is simply Zz Zz Zz and he also really likes to chill.

we have a fun and chillax group of friends, and we are running around training and waiting to see if we're ready for the first gym! can't wait to see what adventures we'll go on and if we'll meet some more friends! :D :D :D

Roro

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Quidnose posted:

wait....a pokemon TEKKEN game????? where have i been? :OOOOO

It's a great game, you should get it. Gengar is the best just fyi.

cuntman.net

Lizard Wizard posted:

actually i keep everyone who dies in a PC box but yeah, i do feel bad enough about my poor play to revive you.

:)

Moola
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uieM18rZdHY

deep dish peat moss

Shaquin posted:

im playing severance blade of darkness its basically the proto dark souls. its like rune with the limb splitting action of die by the sword its badass. you'll flawlessly sidestep a screeching goblin and decapitate him instantly with a whirling swing

Growing up with these 3 games is why I think I love Souls so much

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Is there a opossum poke yet?

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Quidthulhu

MrWillsauce

I've had today and yesterday off work and the school semester is over, so I have done almost literally nothing except play Dark Souls. I beat the game with my heavy armored tank brigand and am starting a new game with a pyromancer. Oh my god I love this game so much.

Quidthulhu

Anyone playing anything on the internet tonight? I have some free time and I want to turn my brain off but I have some video game decision ennui

Help me decide what to play, BYOB~

(Probably gonna start with some Gungeon and then figure out what I wanna do from there)

(also I posted this in the mafia thread too don't judge me for asking all my efriends)

Scaly Haylie

do you have freedom force? if yes, play it.

Quidthulhu

Lizard Wizard posted:

do you have freedom force? if yes, play it.

i don't have that, what is that?

A Spider Covets

good news: husband has recovered, is resume game

your powers saved him byob. and now im going to play pokemon yellow, because it is good, and i enjoy the pikachu

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Scaly Haylie

Quidnose posted:

i don't have that, what is that?

It's a very campy superhero-themed strategy RPG that's kinda sorta an RPG and kinda sorta an RTS but not really like any other game out there. It's amazing and dumb.

There's a demo on Steam, or if you like watching dorks yammer over video games I can probably PM you my let's play of it.

eonwe

A Spider Covets posted:

good news: husband has recovered, is resume game

your powers saved him byob. and now im going to play pokemon yellow, because it is good, and i enjoy the pikachu

Please have him send the energy back Goku style I need it

eonwe

Lizard Wizard posted:

It's a very campy superhero-themed strategy RPG that's kinda sorta an RPG and kinda sorta an RTS but not really like any other game out there. It's amazing and dumb.

There's a demo on Steam, or if you like watching dorks yammer over video games I can probably PM you my let's play of it.

It's good

Also so is overwatch

Scaly Haylie

Eonwe posted:

It's good

it's so good

eonwe

I got a vive and its actually very impressive

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

norse were released today for blood bowl 2 they are a very good team of hairy men

FutonForensic

:siren: overwatch beta update :siren: i have lost nearly every match i have participated in. this level of failure is unprecedented.

i am a very tender gamer, and the tears will not stop, but neither will my determination. more to come, dear readers. enjoy your wednesday

eonwe

FutonForensic posted:

:siren: overwatch beta update :siren: i have lost nearly every match i have participated in. this level of failure is unprecedented.

i am a very tender gamer, and the tears will not stop, but neither will my determination. more to come, dear readers. enjoy your wednesday

Sending good vibes your way

Quidthulhu

i was looking forward to playing overwatch because i could install it so i was all "yay i'm in the closed beta!"

then it told me i had no game key attached and i realized i wasn't in the closed beta :C :C :C

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

MrWillsauce posted:

I've had today and yesterday off work and the school semester is over, so I have done almost literally nothing except play Dark Souls. I beat the game with my heavy armored tank brigand and am starting a new game with a pyromancer. Oh my god I love this game so much.

one of us! one of us! time for the :can:: Bed of Chaos, worst boss or worst boss?

Lizard Wizard posted:

i didn't realize you'd lp'd freedom force and i need this in my life.