Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blacknose
Jul 28, 2006

Meet frustration face to face
A point of view creates more waves
So lose some sleep and say you tried
The lib dem. Singular.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Boing posted:

In :unsmith: news, a country that isn't us has done something nice

Of course we'll see nothing of the sort here.

:ussr:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

TinTower posted:

It's been a whole year, comrades.

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: "Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:
And on the pedestal these words appear:
CONTROLS ON IMMIGRATION.
This is terrible for Corbyn.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
I wonder where that tombstone ended up.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Boing posted:

Doesn't really solve the problem that there are people in the first world who need to steal in order to live, does it?

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

How illegal is it for my GF to fill out my postal vote on my behalf? I'm currently in the US making capitalism happen, and I was wondering whether having her fill out hers and my ballots would be bad?

Also, does failure to send my vote in impact my credit score?

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

OwlFancier posted:

Nice logo.
It looks like the two halves of the 'V' are getting into some serious tongue action.

Also, I can't believe I have to be the one to tell the thread that Hendo's is the best chip topping.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Doesn't really solve the problem that there are people in the first world who need to steal in order to live, does it?
Well, we could adopt social programs to ensure that everyone has enough food to for their survival, and fund them by taxation. But then the wealth creators would just complain that taxation is theft, so why not cut out the middleman.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

awesome-express posted:

How illegal is it for my GF to fill out my postal vote on my behalf? I'm currently in the US making capitalism happen, and I was wondering whether having her fill out hers and my ballots would be bad?

I won't tell if you don't.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

awesome-express posted:

Completely illegal. There is a proxy vote process by which you can enable her to vote on your behalf, but you're way late for it now. However, it's one of those laws that is literally impossible to enforce unless you're stupid enough to confess to it on an internet forum that's being archived by the Library of Congress oh wait....

On the second question, no, not at all.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Lord of the Llamas posted:

Lets face it; he's probably not the first or only man trying to sleep with your wife. Just the first one you've heard of.

The second, I would hope.

hookerbot 5000
Dec 21, 2009

awesome-express posted:

I don't think it has any bearing on your credit score, being registered does I think but not whether or not you use it (I don't think anyone is supposed to know whether you did or not).

It's probably pretty common for people to fill out postal votes for other people just out of convenience. Like when you are at uni or something and it's easier to get postal votes than register at the new place then you might just get your mum to do it for you.

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Completely illegal. There is a proxy vote process by which you can enable her to vote on your behalf, but you're way late for it now. However, it's one of those laws that is literally impossible to enforce unless you're stupid enough to confess to it on an internet forum that's being archived by the Library of Congress oh wait....

On the second question, no, not at all.

Bbbut I'll end up not being able to vote for Sadiq :(

The bit that is sketchy is the signature, doubt she can masterfully recreate my artisanal chicken script. Welp looks like I won't vote this time (please take note GCHQ)

awesome-express fucked around with this message at 18:58 on May 3, 2016

dispatch_async
Nov 28, 2014

Imagine having the time to have played through 20 generations of one family in The Sims 2. Imagine making the original two members of that family Neil Buchanan and Cat Deeley. Imagine complaining to Maxis there was no technological progression. You've successfully imagined my life

goddamnedtwisto posted:

impossible to enforce unless you're stupid enough to confess to it on an internet forum that's being archived by the Library of Congress oh wait....

Speaking of online confessions that might tip off the police: people might want to reconsider revealing their crisp preferences.

Loughton car thief taunted by police over crisp clue

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

dispatch_async posted:

Speaking of online confessions that might tip off the police: people might want to reconsider revealing their crisp preferences.

I love reading about the police banging up some bad scrotes and these playful tweets make the whole thing even more compelling. Lovely stuff.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

big scary monsters posted:

I wonder where that tombstone ended up.

I'm guessing it was auctioned off, but the Lib Dems lost all those deposits so they probably got outbid.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

I'm in BBC 2 at 9pm tonight on The Conspiracy Files talking about MH17 for anyone who wants to see me trying not to look cold in an unheated factory in November.

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

This is a silly post with little news value.

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

I'm guessing it was auctioned off, but the Lib Dems lost all those deposits so they probably got outbid.

Apparently it sat in a warehouse for a while, then was completely broken up into rubble so as to avoid it ever coming into the wrong hands and being used for further embarrassment

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Cerv posted:

Apparently it sat in a warehouse for a while, then was completely broken up into rubble so as to avoid it ever coming into the wrong hands and being used for further embarrassment

Yes but what happened to the stone?

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

Cerv posted:

They shouldn't have signed it. The pledges are inane and generic enough it could have been reused by any party for decades to come.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!

TACD posted:

It looks like the two halves of the 'V' are getting into some serious tongue action.

Also, I can't believe I have to be the one to tell the thread that Hendo's is the best chip topping.

What even is that. Why are you putting a Hen Do on your chips?

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Taear posted:

What even is that. Why are you putting a Hen Do on your chips?

This was a test, and you failed.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i used to walk past the hendos factory every day

it smelt like pickle

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Goldsmith has been having money funnelled from property developers through their children into his campaign. Conservatives can't help themselves it seems

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXm2nEzvmOk

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I like coleslaw on my chips.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
mustard is surprisingly good on chips

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
double posts are also surprisingly good on chips

XMNN fucked around with this message at 21:38 on May 3, 2016

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Gonzo McFee posted:

I like coleslaw on my chips.

Wall.

thehustler
Apr 17, 2004

I am very curious about this little crescendo
I figured there'd be some interest for this in here, so I'm gonna leave the address in case anyone's interested.

http://www.qedcon.org

Dr Karl will be there! (Not that one)

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

not enough terrified screaming about martin mcguinness becoming first minister and murdering everyone

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i don't always do it but salad cream goes well with chips

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

OwlFancier posted:

All of these are correct except mayo. I demand we leave the EU so they stop peddling their perverse potato pederasty in our nation.
I think that's the best quote of the thread, welp wrap it up folks, I'm wearing this as my new avatar title

Boing posted:

Berlusconi's only great legacy was that he terrified the country into realising what happens when you elect a massively rich prick and endorse greed as a noble trait. Nothing but terrible poverty and the worst poo poo-eating grins of people far too rich to eat.

This is a step in the right direction, that is wonderful to hear for the people of Italy. :unsmith:

CasualTR
Apr 22, 2016

My Hunk of Silicon is better than your Hunk of Silicon
Got a mayoral election pamphlet in the mail. At least I thought it was, until I realised it was another conservative attack on Sadiq Khan.

I hate these obvious scare-tactic methods that Goldsmith and Co are using.

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!

dispatch_async posted:

Nobody likes Wotsits or Quavers

Renfield
Feb 29, 2008

Brown Moses posted:

I'm in BBC 2 at 9pm tonight on The Conspiracy Files talking about MH17 for anyone who wants to see me trying not to look cold in an unheated factory in November.

You made a lot more scense than the RT mouthpiece,

which leads to the question - how much polonium do you like in your tea ?

(edit)
Also:

Renfield fucked around with this message at 22:16 on May 3, 2016

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Renfield posted:

You made a lot more scense than the RT mouthpiece,

which leads to the question - how much polonium do you like in your tea ?

I thought I was glowing from all the Ready Brek.

Renfield
Feb 29, 2008
You came over very well, who was the 'former CIA analyst' talking a load of rubbish (and whos paying Him) ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Brown Moses posted:

I thought I was glowing from all the Ready Brek.

it went better than this then

• Locked thread