Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

Venom Snake posted:

I apologized for throwing poo poo at her last night but being surprised at someone being blacklisted for joining the enemy in the middle of a war is a bit dumb.

Please explain the part about accusing leadership of shady poo poo then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

cravius posted:

Please explain the part about accusing leadership of shady poo poo then.

She had no evidence and refused to give specifics, and that combined with peace'ing out to join our current enemy is in and of itself shady. If you leave in the middle of the war to join the people currently attempting to keep us out of our space don't expect to be handle with kiddie gloves when throwing out accusations.

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

Venom Snake posted:

She had no evidence and refused to give specifics, and that combined with peace'ing out to join our current enemy is in and of itself shady. If you leave in the middle of the war to join the people currently attempting to keep us out of our space don't expect to be handle with kiddie gloves when throwing out accusations.

So literally accusing ones leadership of shady stuff is an influencing factor in being blacklisted? Like, the same treatment reserved for corp thiefs and spys. Ok then.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
again the only factor necessary was "its a war and she said she's joining an enemy" the rest was unnecessary and idk why anyone bothered to add it except maybe to make people Clutch The Pearls (current favorite director phrase)

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

cravius posted:

So literally accusing ones leadership of shady stuff is an influencing factor in being blacklisted? Like, the same treatment reserved for corp thiefs and spys. Ok then.

Accusing ones leadership of shady stuff with no evidence and then subsequently leaving and joining the enemy, yes. Idk why your trying to make it seem like she raised some concerns then was thrown out.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There was someone in the last thread who was blacklisted and part of the stated reasoning was them criticizing GSF leadership, which was quickly denounced as not being true and criticism on GF.com of leadership is welcomed. So it's a bit confusing why criticism of your guys leadership is now being used as a reason to blacklist another person. Regardless, its funny that people jumped on Zephyrine so quickly for saying she was leaving and joining Horde, presumably for the time being, after doing a bunch of logistics work to get peoples poo poo out.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

:commissar:

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:

Unfunny Poster posted:

There was someone in the last thread who was blacklisted and part of the stated reasoning was them criticizing GSF leadership, which was quickly denounced as not being true and criticism on GF.com of leadership is welcomed. So it's a bit confusing why criticism of your guys leadership is now being used as a reason to blacklist another person. Regardless, its funny that people jumped on Zephyrine so quickly for saying she was leaving and joining Horde, presumably for the time being, after doing a bunch of logistics work to get peoples poo poo out.

Criticizing leadership and posting "people are doing bad things outside of the game but I'll never tell" is different FYI.

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

Venom Snake posted:

Accusing ones leadership of shady stuff with no evidence and then subsequently leaving and joining the enemy, yes. Idk why your trying to make it seem like she raised some concerns then was thrown out.

I'm not trying to say that. I was just saddened that the directorate deemed that part important enough to put on the blacklist description. It says a lot about the thought process. That being said, this is becoming a pedantic argument that I have no wish to continue. Sorry for the derail.

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine

Venom Snake posted:

Generally if you leave to join the people currently attempting to keep us out of our homes it doesn't go over well.

It's just a game, don't take it so seriously jesus.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Unfunny Poster posted:

do you mean jokine?

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:

dragonstalking posted:

It's just a game, don't take it so seriously jesus.

says guy who paid :10bux: to "spy" out of said game

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Narciss posted:

It's amazing how everyone who leaves GSF turns out to have been a rascal, scoundrel, and also a spy. Good on you guys for cleaning out the riffraff.

I cant think of anyone that has left that isnt a total dickbag besides endie :colbert:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
endie owns and is cool and good

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
jokine is still ok-ish

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
http://i.imgur.com/NfOE6Gm.webm

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus
Yes it's getting a bit out of hand. I sent all related details to the directorate and to the victim.

After talking to the victim and making it up to him in the ways I could. I have been feeling a lot better which is a first for a very long time. The idle curiosities of third parties doesn't concern me the least. However I still needed to outline why I was leaving. For my friends and acquaintances. The reasons and emotions that got me there to make people understand that it was not about jumping ship or "upgrading" or out of boredom.

And to be fair GSF is at war with pretty much all of Eve except DJ and Groon and oddly enough those two parties have been very cool about the whole thing.

Looking at the Eve map right now it's slightly worrying that leaving will get all of your auth info published to the whole Alliance (coalition?) Especially for me who have so many formerly "secret" freighter and cyno alts.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Zephyrine posted:

However I still needed to outline why I was leaving. For my friends and acquaintances.

did it never occur to you to do this privately to the parties involved

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

do you mean jokine?

I don't remember who it was.

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

Zephyrine posted:

Looking at the Eve map right now it's slightly worrying that leaving will get all your auth info published to the whole Alliance (coalition?) Especially for me who have so many formerly "secret" freighter and cyno alts.

yeah thats pretty hosed up tbh

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Guys im joining the enemy please give me a free pass for life thanks

Just look at all the things I voluntarily did for you of my own free volition

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

Glory of Arioch posted:

does it ever occur to you to stop posting

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Glory of Arioch posted:

Fine we can call it about as private as my auth info and call it a day.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

cravius posted:

does it ever occur to you to stop posting

you first

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Zephyrine posted:

Fine we can call it about as private as my auth info and call it a day.

i don't understand what this means, how is this a response to my question of "was it really necessary to make a public 'im leaving' post instead of going to the individuals you cared about and letting them know privately"

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Zephyrine posted:

Yes it's getting a bit out of hand. I sent all related details to the directorate and to the victim.

After talking to the victim and making it up to him in the ways I could. I have been feeling a lot better which is a first for a very long time. The idle curiosities of third parties doesn't concern me the least. However I still needed to outline why I was leaving. For my friends and acquaintances. The reasons and emotions that got me there to make people understand that it was not about jumping ship or "upgrading" or out of boredom.

And to be fair GSF is at war with pretty much all of Eve except DJ and Groon and oddly enough those two parties have been very cool about the whole thing.

Looking at the Eve map right now it's slightly worrying that leaving will get all of your auth info published to the whole Alliance (coalition?) Especially for me who have so many formerly "secret" freighter and cyno alts.

you were literally in the freighter gank squad and afaik nobody has said "all of these people are angelique go kill the poo poo out of her" yet?

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

you were literally in the freighter gank squad and afaik nobody has said "all of these people are angelique go kill the poo poo out of her" yet?

they put all her alts on rc

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

cravius posted:

you put all her alts on rc

no he didn't, deadtear has no access to rc as far as i know

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

Glory of Arioch posted:

no he didn't, deadtear has no access to rc as far as i know

got me :smith:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

:clint:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

cravius posted:

i dont actually know what rc is :smugdog:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
but rip i guess?

on the other hand logistics person left for an enemy, let them be harvested :unsmigghh:

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

RC is the service that everyone with an alt corp gets access to. It has the coalition black list and includes a list of all pilots connected to all the APIs that those people submited to the auth system during their membership.

All you have to do is search for a pilot name and if that pilot belongs to a blacklisted person then you get a list of all their pilots that they registered.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

i like how you all thought we vehemently poured over all of the secret doxx documents we keep on every member in goonswarm federation, noted space autism pustule, and painstakingly entered every name into a web form, pausing occasionally to catch our breath and to chisel off some of the hardened cheetoh dust from the keyboard

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

Glory of Arioch posted:

i like how you all thought we vehemently poured over all of the secret doxx documents we keep on every member in goonswarm federation, noted space autism pustule, and painstakingly entered every name into a web form, pausing occasionally to catch our breath and to chisel off some of the hardened cheetoh dust from the keyboard

literally no one thought this

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

cravius posted:

i did and you cant convince me otherwise

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

cravius posted:

cravius posted:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

do we have to add c-names to the list or something

i guess it's only one letter off, maybe the gibbering has an alphanumeric-adjacency infection vector

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Zephyrine posted:

RC is the service that everyone with an alt corp gets access to. It has the coalition black list and includes a list of all pilots connected to all the APIs that those people submited to the auth system during their membership.

All you have to do is search for a pilot name and if that pilot belongs to a blacklisted person then you get a list of all their pilots that they registered.

but you're blacklisted so whats the deal :confused:

• Locked thread