Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

C-SPAN Caller posted:

My dad was a staunch Kasich supporter but voted Trump once he gave up on him and other voters in Indiana

That deal with the devil really blew up in the GOP's face, not to mention the Mike Pence vote and the fact Indiana has become a lot more LGBT friendly since the RFRA national embarrassment.

The collusion combined with Cruz hammering away at Indiana like we are Swampland, Mississippi or something took him from +10 to -20 in like 2 weeks. There are no words to describe how badly Cruz hosed up in Indiana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

logikv9 posted:

slime man curb stomped by new york man

It's a good thing for Cruz that the thousands of terrible worms that comprise his form can just regroup.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

I can only assume this was made in complete sincerity at this point

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
TRUMP

*dunks on entire field*

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

logikv9 posted:

slime man curb stomped by new york man

Trumpinator 2: CHUDgment Day

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/9/99/Soldier_cheers01.wav

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

Just gently caress My Projections Up

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Drinking until tomorrow.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

The collusion combined with Cruz hammering away at Indiana like we are Swampland, Mississippi or something took him from +10 to -20 in like 2 weeks. There are no words to describe how badly Cruz hosed up in Indiana.

He didn't even know hoops for basketball, which Indiana despite being very white loves basketball. Also the Bobby Knight endorsement probably helped Trump, along with all those collusions and gaffes.

I think the Pence endorsement was the kiss of death, because man do people hate Pence and Gregg, a moderate democrat/dino, will probably win.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/hawkinsusa/status/702456386005946369

https://twitter.com/chucknellis/status/727634584695869440

https://twitter.com/iowacruzgirl/status/727644193871421440

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
It's really happening. Donald Trump will be in a national Presidential debate with Hillary Clinton.

lol

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Also people in Indiana get really tired of big establishment people telling them to not do something, aka vote for Trump

Making campaigns like "never trump" never works

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/727636995552354304

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I've never been so excited to hear Ted Cruz speak. When is he speaking. Give me his speech.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

C-SPAN Caller posted:

He didn't even know hoops for basketball, which Indiana despite being very white loves basketball. Also the Bobby Knight endorsement probably helped Trump, along with all those collusions and gaffes.

I think the Pence endorsement was the kiss of death, because man do people hate Pence and Gregg, a moderate democrat/dino, will probably win.

Yeah I really look forward to stumping for Gregg in the upcoming months and getting pushback from Bernouts because he isn't ideologically pure even though they don't know the first thing about him

He meets my, and I hope most of the state's, one qualification though:

1) NOT. loving. PENCE.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Woah Bernie is up in Hamilton, which I expected to be really pro-Hillary due to its wealth.

My parents said a lot of young working millenial professionals are moving there, so it being such a huge swing for Bernie isn't shocking to me at all, and could be huge in countering Clinton in Lake.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

It's really happening. Donald Trump will be in a national Presidential debate with Hillary Clinton.

lol

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I've never been so excited to hear Ted Cruz speak. When is he speaking. Give me his speech.

You can watch the networks (linked in the primary thread) which will probably cut to it, but if you don't want to take chances here's a stream that will show it: http://www.c-span.org/video/?409019-1/ted-cruz-address-supporters-indianapolis

There's no set time, just "after polls close" which happened 50 minutes ago.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

Yeah I really look forward to stumping for Gregg in the upcoming months and getting pushback from Bernouts because he isn't ideologically pure even though they don't know the first thing about him

He meets my, and I hope most of the state's, one qualification though:

1) NOT. loving. PENCE.

Yeah if I was still in Indiana I'd take Gregg super quick too, even though I really don't prefer him at all, mostly because he's not Pence.

Really Indiana needs a legislature swing and Indy and college towns need to start putting more berniecrats in the legislature so we don't get poo poo like HB 1337 and RFRA on the floor and passed to the governor, and maybe get some good legislature to Gregg's desk, since Gregg will most likely sign any lefty thing given to him.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

* The entire loving Republican party since Bob Taft

Seriously, this is what happens when you spend decades undermining trust in political institutions as a core position of your political party. loving idiots.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
I'm so pumped if Cruz actually decides to drop out - we're looking at the huge oppo dump hitting Trump pre-convention and it'll be hilarious.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Woah Bernie is up in Hamilton, which I expected to be really pro-Hillary due to its wealth.

My parents said a lot of young working millenial professionals are moving there, so it being such a huge swing for Bernie isn't shocking to me at all, and could be huge in countering Clinton in Lake.

It'll be fairly close in Hamilton but I can see Bernie taking it. The older residents there are going to be voting for Cruz and it's very young as far as counties go

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I hope Carly speaks

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I hope Carly sings

gregday
May 23, 2003

Joementum posted:

* The entire loving Republican party since Bob Taft

Seriously, this is what happens when you spend decades undermining trust in political institutions as a core position of your political party. loving idiots.

"Government is the problem!*"

"*btw vote for me"

Airtight logic.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

This will probably be my last primary thread, so I want you to know it's been a great time posting with you all.

Although I'll probably make a thread covering the GOP convention if Joe doesn't.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

This is the perfect Trump victory tweet.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
where the hell is that video of trump and media saying he has no chance spliced together

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Donald Trump spent 900k in Indiana

Cruz spent 2 million
#NeverTrump 2 million

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Jewel Repetition posted:

Although I'll probably make a thread covering the GOP convention if Joe doesn't.

I'm planning on making one mostly so I can guarantee "It was the year when they finally immanentized the Eschaton" is the thread title.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger
Ted Cruz said "basketball ring" in the gym where they filmed Hoosiers in a state where Trump secured endorsements from Bobby Knight and Lou Holtz. I hope that gets brought up again some day.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/pzf/status/727644453524144128

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
If I ran an anti-Trump superpac I would try to raise a little bit more money before cashing out and staying low until after November.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

did she really write "followed by sean hannity" into her profile because holy lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

It'll be fairly close in Hamilton but I can see Bernie taking it. The older residents there are going to be voting for Cruz and it's very young as far as counties go

Dude Bernie is up nearly 10% in Hamilton and its only growing

Also lol Cruz, are you serious? Hamilton is going Trump, Hamilton was Kasich country.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Is there an app that lets Carly sing to my kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Eesh Tippecanoe didn't break as well as I thought, let's hope the college hasn't reported in,

at least trump is dominating the GOP

• Locked thread