Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LastGoodBoy
Sep 7, 2014

Keep your mind be open window everyday

They can type "tanks can fly and get 2,000 free crowns a month" into the tooltip, too. Doesn't mean that's how the game functions. ESO's interpretation of a "tank" is a roll filled by the DPS and healer, typically the DPS, and all it amounts to is "interrupt".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Don't feed the troll guys.

On-topic: Had the first goon PvP run today, tons of AP farmed and good times were had all around.

inb4 "There's no such thing as PvP. Only trading in ESO."

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
What faction are goons on?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

im gay posted:

What faction are goons on?

PC? NA Ebonheart. It's only really relevant if you want to PvP with us goons.

Edit: PvP DK Talk, per Berke's request. Screenshot includes Gear, Stat, and CP allocation. Only buff is food (yes, I use tri-stat food in Cyrodiil) Also, I use the Old Orsinium Sentry costume because Bear Head :black101:

I'll talk about the actual build later when I'm not passing out.

Synthwave Crusader fucked around with this message at 05:19 on May 2, 2016

tgidieday
May 7, 2007
You can't kill me, I quit!

Scyantific posted:

inb4 "There's no such thing as PvP. Only trading in ESO."

There were a lot of buyers for dark flares today. And the customer is always right. :getin:

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
I was the bad person spamming BoL you read about on the forums. It was great fun.

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
I just started playing and have no idea what I'm doing.

Made a nightblade though, should I be worried abut skilling things or are respecs generally cheap?

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

Scyantific posted:

Edit: PvP DK Talk, per Berke's request. Screenshot includes Gear, Stat, and CP allocation. Only buff is food (yes, I use tri-stat food in Cyrodiil) Also, I use the Old Orsinium Sentry costume because Bear Head :black101:

I'll talk about the actual build later when I'm not passing out.

What add-on displays your whole gear load out like that? I'd be interested in that.

Unfortunately Kags is eight trait and I'm still a few items short so it won't be another 21 days before I can equip up to five pieces so I just made up some more Julianos for the next few weeks. Fortunately I already had a kena light shoulder piece on hand, so that's one less thing to worry about. I can post what I've put together so far tomorrow.

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

Those birds certainly know what they're doin'!

im gay posted:

I just started playing and have no idea what I'm doing.

Made a nightblade though, should I be worried abut skilling things or are respecs generally cheap?

I love that the word filter affects your username.

Anyway respecs aren't a big deal. The capital city in each faction (Wayrest, Mournhold, Elden Root) has a respec shrine for skills, another for attributes and another to get married at. That last one isn't really relevant but whatever, it's there. It costs a bit of gold but it's not so bad.

Also, as a stamblade-haver, please tell me you rolled magblade.

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax

Mr. Carrier Pigeon posted:

Also, as a stamblade-haver, please tell me you rolled magblade.

I made a Bosmer SB, haven't really skilled anything though. Should probably find a guide or something.

tgidieday
May 7, 2007

im gay posted:

I made a Bosmer SB, haven't really skilled anything though. Should probably find a guide or something.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - Sorry You Rolled A Stamblade

My previous take on stamina nightblade is here. Short answer: avoid the temptation to dual wield and bow. Get a two-hander: brawler and critical rush will carry you through leveling while you experiment. I don't mention it in the write-up, but you can also use magicka skills starting out, since skill damage scales with the maximum stat it uses, and your magicka and stamina pools will be pretty close at low levels.

Ignore this part, but for endgame stamblades, I would update the final build slightly, since the AP gains required to get vigor are no longer insane and something like refreshing path is needed to proc the shadow barrier passive:

bar 1 2h (single): rally+evil hunter+wrecking blow+executioner+refreshing path (u) flawless dawnbreaker/shooting star/veil of blades
bar 2 2h (aoe): resolving vigor/rally+ambush+evil hunter/siphoning attacks/relentless focus/flex+brawler+reaper's mark (u) soul harvest

Also, I expect the single-target bar to change for Dark Brotherhood. Here are some things I'm going to try out when the patch drops: 1) wrecking blow will lose its stun, so try replacing it with surprise attack for slightly less dps, but an easier way to maintain shadow barrier (would also allow putting relentless focus in place of refreshing path, losing major expedition but gaining dps); 2) executioner is getting better, but killer's blade will have the proper damage type, so test if its 3% extra crit when slotted will make up for its slightly worse dps in execute.

tgidieday fucked around with this message at 15:29 on May 2, 2016

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
Thanks for the write up! Are stamblades really that bad? They looked fun to play and looked like the most traditional stealth based class.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

The problem with stamblades is that they have very little sustain compared to the other 3 classes.

Damage-wise they can hit like a truck of done right, but most if not all of that damage is front-loaded, meaning if you can't down a target with the initial burst then it's not gonna end well.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

So pvp viable then?

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger

Soulex posted:

So pvp viable then?

Depends on the target and if they are alone (which they often are). I am certified pvp bad. Stam blades can't kill my dk because he is tanky. I actually have time to think about things in those fights and they run out of resources and die.

The DB changes to Cleave and morphs look really interesting. And with the changes to wrecking blow and execute I think my 2h bar on Stam builds might look very different.

I finally got my first char (my crafter and really no longer my main) to v16. I think I will wait until after DB drops to make v16 gear for him.

Sogol fucked around with this message at 17:32 on May 2, 2016

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010

Scyantific posted:

Can you cross faction do Delves and Trials? I remember you couldn't back at launch, curious if it's changed.

Rookersh fucked around with this message at 23:36 on May 2, 2016

tgidieday
May 7, 2007

im gay posted:

Thanks for the write up! Are stamblades really that bad? They looked fun to play and looked like the most traditional stealth based class.

They are fun to play: jumping on people's heads (ambush) never gets old.

My perspective is from endgame PvE, where their complete lack of reliable class-based self-heal is a problem. You can fix it with rally and vigor, but you can do that with any class. And other classes have more to work with: sorcerers have healing return from doing damage, templars have great stamina management and remembrance, dragon knights have green dragon blood and igneous shield. Nightblades have... reaper's mark and killer's blade? Good luck getting healing from them on demand.

In PvP, my experiences are limited but similar to Sogol's. I've never lost a 1v1 against a stamblade unless I was out of detect/immovable pots. So it seems like they're not that great in PvP either, but that certainly doesn't stop everyone from playing them!

On the other hand, they were pretty amazing in late 2014. It's always possible they'll be awesome again in the next DLC.

Sogol posted:

The DB changes to Cleave and morphs look really interesting. And with the changes to wrecking blow and execute I think my 2h bar on Stam builds might look very different.

I would have a hard time giving up empower. I can't find an up-to-date listing, but I think wrecking blow and ambush will still be the only stamina options in Dark Brotherhood.

Rookersh posted:

Can you cross faction do Delves and Trials? I remember you couldn't back at launch, curious if it's changed.

Group/veteran dungeons and trials, yes. Delves, public dungeons, and questing in general, no.

tgidieday fucked around with this message at 00:38 on May 3, 2016

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

Just going to leave this here because it is probably going to be awhile before I see my name here again:

Of course it was only little more than an hour into the new campaign scoring and I was running with a group that had like, half a dozen former emperors in it, but it sure felt nice.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Did you get an invite into the guild or are they still doing that whole application bullshit?

Also I'm assuming you got Assault/Support Rank 7?

tgidieday
May 7, 2007
When they fixed the survey bug, they made it so you can no longer save your writs to do the next day. Doing yesterday's writ quest now prevents you from picking up today's. Except for alchemy, which somehow still works.

I wanted something that visualized the "we fixed something, which broke something else, but not in an expected way" dynamic, and I realized it's been staring me in the face since Thieves' Guild on my Mac:

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

Scyantific posted:

Did you get an invite into the guild or are they still doing that whole application bullshit?

Also I'm assuming you got Assault/Support Rank 7?

No, not yet, I figured I'd wait to play with them all a few more times before bringing it up. I did roll with Dutchess for a brief bit this morning to try (and fail) to get one of our elder scrolls back. What's the application bullshit I should expect?

Also I didn't get Assault/Support Rank 7 yet, maybe it's since I was already first rank Tyro when they made that change I don't line up the same. Should get it next rank up though. I dropped inferno staff for the time being for resto which kind of suits my needs better, plus I realized the resto heavy attack can't be dragon wing'd back at you which is nice. Re-jiggering my skill points I have about 13 left over now, are the assault/support passives worthwhile at all or should I just stick to picking up a few of the active abilities?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Berke Negri posted:

No, not yet, I figured I'd wait to play with them all a few more times before bringing it up. I did roll with Dutchess for a brief bit this morning to try (and fail) to get one of our elder scrolls back. What's the application bullshit I should expect?

Also I didn't get Assault/Support Rank 7 yet, maybe it's since I was already first rank Tyro when they made that change I don't line up the same. Should get it next rank up though. I dropped inferno staff for the time being for resto which kind of suits my needs better, plus I realized the resto heavy attack can't be dragon wing'd back at you which is nice. Re-jiggering my skill points I have about 13 left over now, are the assault/support passives worthwhile at all or should I just stick to picking up a few of the active abilities?

Last I remember you had to fill out some basic form listing your toons and their level, your total CP, and if you have any prior experience. Pretty much just tedium to filter out the trolls I guess.

You're not running any support abilities so I'd recommend holding off on Support passives until you get to Support rank 8 for battle resurrection. Definitely get Magicka Detonation first chance you get in Assault, and pick up the Continuous Attack passive which increases your regen and spell damage after taking an objective.

The skill lines got thrown out of whack after TG, so expect to hit Assault 7 a little before you reach AR 9 (Veteran Rank in overall AvA)

And yes, definitely roll a Resto staff. It's the best way to regen magicka, and build ultimate. Plus you can slot a healing skill to keep yourself alive.

E: I'll ask about invite policy tonight and see what it currently is. Might just be able to get you in without any dumb bullshit application process. Do sign up for their forums once you're in though, they got good PvP builds and poo poo.

Synthwave Crusader fucked around with this message at 01:15 on May 4, 2016

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

Cool, they seemed like a surprisingly relaxed group. PVP is the last source of more SP for me in the game so I'm definitely interested in doing a ton, plus I've always really liked it.

Not needing all the pvp passives right away frees up a lot of options for me for more morphs and putting a few points back in to destro staff for pve, so that's good to me. And yeah resto is a much better choice for now for the reasons listed also having to use up good healing pots all the time gets expensive so having some utility is welcome. Any recommendations on good resto staff abilities to morph? Right now mutagen looks like it may be the best get a quick heal card as far as I can guess.

edit: Would either leech health/leech magicka be good enchants for the resto staff?

Berke Negri fucked around with this message at 01:41 on May 4, 2016

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

Here is my favorite thread on the official forums btw where everyone involved obsesses over minute details on their female characters bodies with disturbing clinical detail: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.co...ht-armor#latest

quote:

I found one thing, where character shape is not conserved though. I tried it on my dark-skinned Redguard and I gave her a bit of a prominent butt, like I see it on native african females here - and that outfit converts it into a flat european one. I do not mind it, but it is something I found out.

quote:

For God's sake, Bethesda's modding community is legendary. The optics of begging their players to make them a female mesh can't possibly be worse than this shoddy work that would be laughed off of the Nexus alienating anyone with a female character (not to mention female players).

Heck, ask if they can use the CBBE body. I guarantee you not only would the author say "yes," it would be a mark of pride.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Berke Negri posted:

Cool, they seemed like a surprisingly relaxed group. PVP is the last source of more SP for me in the game so I'm definitely interested in doing a ton, plus I've always really liked it.

Not needing all the pvp passives right away frees up a lot of options for me for more morphs and putting a few points back in to destro staff for pve, so that's good to me. And yeah resto is a much better choice for now for the reasons listed also having to use up good healing pots all the time gets expensive so having some utility is welcome. Any recommendations on good resto staff abilities to morph? Right now mutagen looks like it may be the best get a quick heal card as far as I can guess.

edit: Would either leech health/leech magicka be good enchants for the resto staff?

Ok now's a good a time as any to do some PvP Magicka DK Talk

Race (in order of effectiveness): Dunmer, for obvious reasons; increased Fire damage + additional Stamina which helps a ton when in PvP. Breton can also be subbed in, for both spell cost redux and additional spell resist.

World Skills: Vampirism. Now that Dawnbreaker and its morphs are becoming Physical damage Ultimates, Bat Swarm is now the best option for a Dragonknight. The majority of top-tier magicka DKs on both NA and EU run vampirism as well, which says a lot.

Stat Allocation: Everything into Magicka.

Mundus Stone: Atronach. Sustain is key for a magicka DK

Equipment: 5/1/1 Light/Medium/Heavy is the standard here for Armor, and your main bar will be Sword and Shield, while your back bar will be Restoration Staff.
  • 5x Kagrenac's Hope + 1x Molag Kena + 2x/3x Torug's Pact offers the best combination of sustain and spell power for a magicka DK.
  • Alternatively, if you don't have a Kena piece, 5x Kagrenac's Hope + 3x/4x Magnus is also a viable alternative, sacrificing health and survivability for increased sustain and spell power.
  • If you prefer survivability over sustain and spell power, you can also run 5x Kagrenac's Hope + 2x Blood Spawn + 2x Torug's Pact.
  • You want Infused on the large (chest/head/legs/shield) pieces, and a combination of Impenetrable (crit resist) and Divines (increased Mundus effectiveness) on the small pieces.
  • The large pieces will have the Prismatic (you'll need Hakeijo essence runes for this) effect and the smaller pieces will be all Magicka.
  • Jewelry will be Willpower, in any combination of traits (this is the one time where you can run some Robust pieces). You'll want 2x Magicka Recovery enchants and 1x Spell Damage.

Skill Bars:
Main Bar (Sword and Board): Flame Lash, Invasion (gap closer), Engulfing Flames, Burning Talons, Igneous Shield (only there for the Major Mending passive for healing). Ultimate: Devouring Swarm
Off-Bar (Restoration Staff): Deep Breath/Draw Essence, Blessing of Restoration, Volatile Armor/Proximity Detonation, Dragon Fire Scale, Igneous Weapons/Stuctured Entropy. Ultimate: Standard of Might/Shooting Star

Champion Point Allocation:
Warrior: Stack into Elemental Defender and Hardy from the Lady, and Block Expertise and Resistant from the Steed
Mage: Stack everything into the Apprentice. Max out Elemental Expert, then spread out between Elborn, Spell Penetration, and Blessed
Thief: Put a few points into Magician from the Tower. Then fill out to 75 points into the Lover, between both Arcanist and Tenacity. Then stack points into Tumbling and Elusive from the Shadow.

General Strategy
Versus single targets: Open with Invasion for a knockdown and a stun, then root them with Burning Talons. From there it's a matter of whittling them down by draining their stamina by continually rooting them. Basically, out-sustain them and you'll win. Use scales against sorcerers to reflect frags and overload, and against templars to reflect their flares and javelins. Use detect pots against nightblades and keep pressure on them to prevent them from running away. Versus other magicka DKs, it comes down to who runs out of resources first, so don't go nuts and spam potions. Use igneous shield to pop Major Mending as well as regain stamina via class passives.

Group Scenarios: Here you're mainly a support role, and where tankiness comes in. Before engaging a group, arm Prox det, then charge in and root your opponents. Swap to your off-bar and pop Volatile Armor, then Draw Essence to heal and to have a burst to time with prox det. Timing is key in group situations. You want to time your prox det and draw essence to go off at roughly the same time for maximum burst. You can combine this with either Devouring Swarm or Standard of Might to further optimize your damage (or in the case of SoM, hit everyone around you with a snare, another DoT, and Major Defile for reduced heals). Prox det goes off after 8 seconds, while Draw Essence/Deep Breath goes off after 2.5 seconds.

tgidieday
May 7, 2007

Patch Notes 2.3.10 posted:

Rapid Maneuvers: Fixed an issue where the bonuses from this ability and its morphs would affect group members at any distance instead of within a 20 meter radius.

What do you mean "fixed", you guys explicitly called it out as a new feature. :argh:

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Hahaha gently caress this studio.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

This is hardly a big change but: https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/4ho0vr/news_patch_24x_reinstitutes_new_characters_going/

I always thought that was one of the dumber changes they did during the final days of beta, making people start outside of the starter islands. It's like, thirty minutes difference to get through them but just hosed up most players sense of progression (I'm level 4 but everything is level 8 now??) and the story.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

Berke Negri posted:

This is hardly a big change but: https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/4ho0vr/news_patch_24x_reinstitutes_new_characters_going/

I always thought that was one of the dumber changes they did during the final days of beta, making people start outside of the starter islands. It's like, thirty minutes difference to get through them but just hosed up most players sense of progression (I'm level 4 but everything is level 8 now??) and the story.
And it only took them two years to revert that dumb design choice. :v:

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

radintorov posted:

And it only took them two years to revert that dumb design choice. :v:

right

It was so stupid when they did it in the first place too, as they didn't even have Michael Gambon around to do the new lines so you get this weird approximation of him for the VO work.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

Berke Negri posted:

It was so stupid when they did it in the first place too, as they didn't even have Michael Gambon around to do the new lines so you get this weird approximation of him for the VO work.
That really didn't help the change, since it made it look really half-assed.
I don't even remember what justification they gave for the change back in the day.

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

radintorov posted:

That really didn't help the change, since it made it look really half-assed.
I don't even remember what justification they gave for the change back in the day.

If I recall they changed it because early beta testers complained constantly about not starting out in the open world, something like it not feeling like a true Elder Scrolls game because they were confined to a small island. Perfect example of why dev studios shouldn't always listen to the (loudly complaining) player base.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

Yeah as I recall from open beta testing (because the change didn't go through until like, a couple weeks before launch) there was a lot of people who were like "this isn't real elder scrolls if I can't just gently caress off and do whatever!" and was ludicrously overblown.

How it will be changing with DB seems to be how they should have just done it to begin with, by putting a boat that will take you to the first main city from the island if you really can't be bothered.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

Berke Negri posted:

Yeah as I recall from open beta testing (because the change didn't go through until like, a couple weeks before launch) there was a lot of people who were like "this isn't real elder scrolls if I can't just gently caress off and do whatever!" and was ludicrously overblown.

How it will be changing with DB seems to be how they should have just done it to begin with, by putting a boat that will take you to the first main city from the island if you really can't be bothered.
Thing is, the starter islands always had an NPC you could talk to take a boat to the first main city. :v:

tgidieday
May 7, 2007

Scyantific posted:

Hahaha gently caress this studio.

Zenimax is proud to announce Clockwork City and its brand new Veteran Rank system! Now your adventures can continue beyond level 50!

e: Each veteran rank you earn raises your champion point cap by ten. Impress your friends, rule your enemies!

tgidieday fucked around with this message at 22:10 on May 4, 2016

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010

Berke Negri posted:

I wouldn't be playing the game right now had they not removed it.

I played during the beta and started with my favorite faction, Ebonheart. Couldn't even get off Bleakrock, felt like a really lovely parody of an Elder Scrolls game, and I basically laughed the game off when I found the Dragon Temple that was a single room.

Friend swore up and down the game was going to be her favorite game of the year and we had to play it together so I tried again as Daggerfall, since I wanted to see 3D High Rock. Stros M'kai sucked out any desire I may have still had to keep going.

I didn't touch the game again until it went on sale for $15ish last Steam sale, because I figured it'd be a good to at least see the iconic TES locations. Got sent to Davon's Watch, got to explore a bit, see the world, do some quests and actually get the game this time, without Bleakrock. Fell in love with the game, and now I'm subbed and eager to get to 50/v ranks to see endgame content.

Yeah now that I know what the actual game is, those islands seem super inoffensive because whatever, 30 minutes or so with some plot beats/good gear. But at the time it was really easy to see them and think "this is it?". They were a really bad intro to the game.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Hey ennuid:

Hooooly poo poo I might start running Torug's 5 piece on my magplar if this is true.

Edit: Holy gently caress this might actually work. The new cooldown is 10 seconds, reduced by the trait to 6 seconds, and the Torug's 5 piece reduces it to 5. So literally 100% uptime on the enchant.

Synthwave Crusader fucked around with this message at 03:39 on May 5, 2016

Enigmatic Cakelord
Jun 16, 2006

ASARI EYEBROWS

Just picked this up again, looking for an Ebonheart invite @The-Nev.

Enigmatic Cakelord fucked around with this message at 06:26 on May 5, 2016

tgidieday
May 7, 2007

I thought they made all the cooldowns start when the enchant stopped, so that "10 second cooldown" should really be 5+5: 5 seconds of enchant and 5 seconds before the next enchant can start. If that's still the case in Dark Brotherhood, I would expect infused and torug's to make that 5+2, or 71% uptime. Still glad to see they gave the damage enchant a boost, though, it was always pretty underwhelming.

Along these lines, the sorcerer arithmagic thread says that sharpened increases spell pen by 5160(!) for dual wield, or ~733 spell damage equivalent. If that's true (how can it be?), that will be the weapon trait of choice.

Gonna be so much to test in a month.

e: From a UI perspective, it really bothers me that both "level 50" and "champion 160" are there. It's an unnecessary use of space, unless they're planning on making levels 50-60 and walling them behind DLC. :ohdear:

tgidieday fucked around with this message at 04:43 on May 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

tgidieday posted:

I thought they made all the cooldowns start when the enchant stopped, so that "10 second cooldown" should really be 5+5: 5 seconds of enchant and 5 seconds before the next enchant can start. If that's still the case in Dark Brotherhood, I would expect infused and torug's to make that 5+2, or 71% uptime. Still glad to see they gave the damage enchant a boost, though, it was always pretty underwhelming.

Along these lines, the sorcerer arithmagic thread says that sharpened increases spell pen by 5160(!) for dual wield, or ~733 spell damage equivalent. If that's true (how can it be?), that will be the weapon trait of choice.

Gonna be so much to test in a month.

e: From a UI perspective, it really bothers me that both "level 50" and "champion 160" are there. It's an unnecessary use of space, unless they're planning on making levels 50-60 and walling them behind DLC. :ohdear:

Nope, testing confirmed a 100% uptime on the PTS.

• Locked thread