Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
knowonecanknow
Apr 19, 2009

Ambition must be made to counteract ambition.

That's my face most of the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Thanks again to spydy for running the HP train last night, that was a good time :3:

Fuzzy Butt
Jan 8, 2009

(not a furry)

AnacondaHL posted:

I see you creepin up on some of the Lifetime leaderboards, come at me bro

:toot:

knowonecanknow
Apr 19, 2009

Ambition must be made to counteract ambition.

Nice! I can only get 1:07 so far

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

I worked so unnecessarily hard to beat your record it is soooo on :arghfist:

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

I need to git gud :(

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
So i know lawl youtubers but wooden potato put up a video of him explaning a list he did in 2011 about gw2 and how right and wrong he got things, just seeing him talk about gameplay is such backwards thinking, he hates waypoints, he hate share tags, his idea of a good MMO seem to be 2003. he also seem to want to buy ranks for weapon skills from venders scatter all over the world.

Cyron fucked around with this message at 00:06 on May 5, 2016

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Cyron posted:

So i know lawl youtubers but wooden potato put up a video of him explaning a list he did in 2011 about gw2 and how right and wrong he got things, just seeing him talk about gameplay is such backwards thinking, he hates waypoints, he hate share tags, his idea of a good MMO seem to be 2003. he also seem to want to buy ranks for weapon skills from venders scatter all over the world.

Sounds like he wants to play Black Desert

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Cyron posted:

he hate share tags

I'm not hip with the kids lingo these days but if this refers to multiple people able to get credit when hitting a mob together then :wtf:

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i think that might refer to being able to shiftclick on an item and have the tag for it pop up in chat but that would probably deserve an equally baffled response

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Cyron posted:

his grognard thinking was the audience anet was trying to cater to during the release of hot, none of that poo poo is actually hard, just grindy.

At least anet has realized that type of poo poo isn't what keeps people playing (and the lights on to an extent).

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Yea I'll never understand the grognard way of thinking, most big grinds in GW2 are optional, waypoints are a wonderful convenience tool, you don't have to fight for mobs, mats or pets.

Why does this sub group of an obviously tiny rear end minority continue to demand to be pandered to and offer the worst possible ideas forward.

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

Alteisen posted:

Yea I'll never understand the grognard way of thinking, most big grinds in GW2 are optional, waypoints are a wonderful convenience tool, you don't have to fight for mobs, mats or pets.

Why does this sub group of an obviously tiny rear end minority continue to demand to be pandered to and offer the worst possible ideas forward.

i suspect it's similar to the reason cranky old white men get angry when you talk about taking the confederate flag down...other people aren't allowed to get what they want.

DISASTER DOVE
Dec 13, 2015

D̷O̶N̴'̴T̷ ̸T̷O̷U̵C̷H̶ ̶M̷E̸

Alteisen posted:

Death and Taxes for president

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Alteisen posted:

See i don't mind if a dev made a game from the ground up grognard paradise. Imo there is a market for games like black desert online. But why do most of then want to force they love on games not built for grindy bullshit.

Mercurius
May 4, 2004

Amp it up.

Cyron posted:

See i don't mind if a dev made a game from the ground up grognard paradise. Imo there is a market for games like black desert online. But why do most of then want to force they love on games not built for grindy bullshit.
Despite the noise the players make to the contrary, there no market for games that are primarily designed around the hardcore grognardy poo poo as a core concept. See: Wildstar.

Adhesive Gamin
Sep 29, 2010

Meatoberfest is in full swing.
Old MMOs like the original release of World of Warcraft just don't have any appeal anymore, and have no fear, Blizzard's lawyers are hard at work to make sure they don't get popular again.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
SFD will be holding a raid review for all its raid roster in 30 minutes, you will be asked questions about raid availability, gear, class access, mic quality and rotation theory. There are unsatisfactory answers to all of the questions and you will be blacklisted for 2 weeks until our next review if we deem them so.

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
My server has the misfortune to be up against Maguuma in WvW. I've already seen one SFD guy so if any of you come across me, remember, nothing personal.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

lucifirius posted:

My server has the misfortune to be up against Maguuma in WvW. I've already seen one SFD guy so if any of you come across me, remember, nothing personal.

You can't see enemy names in WvW.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
Update, mobius kept looking at the airships and tormance has been smoking weed in his bedroom for 78 hours straight. Everyone is blacklisted.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

:boom:

Somewhat related: while uploading this screenshot I found a screenshot from December 5th with a 1:23, I was so proud of that time back then, good memories.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Aww yeah it's good to be back, good time this week sfd.

fine, heres one with you in it arus but there aint as many people in this pic MATE

Reclines Obesily fucked around with this message at 05:13 on May 5, 2016

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

i had to leave early because my tummy hurt can we take another picture with me in it

my tummy still hurts so we can't do it right now

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

CLAM DOWN posted:

You can't see enemy names in WvW.

psst invaders still get guild tags and names

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
yeah but we wont know who he is

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

Cletus, can you post the Pro WvW Command video?

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free
Cletus went to Command School

He has a whole new way of commanding us

HUG ME FOREVER
Dec 6, 2006

Gay for TF2! :love:

Hey guys. Sorry about the face.

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
I'd be the one with the [GOON] tag surrounded by OBEY guys.

Fuzzy Butt
Jan 8, 2009

(not a furry)

:tipshat:

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

HUG ME FOREVER posted:

Hey guys. Sorry about the face.

I want to light you on fire.

Pesterchum
Nov 8, 2009

clown car to hell choo choo

CLAM DOWN posted:

I want to light you on fire.

Well then he'd be Charr'd

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

savage

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I didn't even want to post my 1:00 video because upon review I already saw ways to improve it.

You are a formidable foe, goonsir.

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall
This rivalry is tearing the thread apart. Adventure leaderboards are Colin's real parting curse.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

AnacondaHL posted:

I didn't even want to post my 1:00 video because upon review I already saw ways to improve it.

You are a formidable foe, goonsir.

You gonna go for 0:58?

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

More like leader boreds

I am secretly jealous

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

And I can't even get gold in that adventure. I think my best is 26/30. I assume it's a matter of rigorous memorization and optimization of a good route?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzzy Butt
Jan 8, 2009

(not a furry)

Azazell0 posted:

And I can't even get gold in that adventure. I think my best is 26/30. I assume it's a matter of rigorous memorization and optimization of a good route?

I'll give you a hint:

• Locked thread