Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Rhymenoserous posted:

I'm cool w/jeffraider because he winds grath up and it's really funny.

the sky being a slightly different shade of blue throughout the day winds up grath dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I think we can all agree and come together about being flawed human beings riddled with idiosyncrasies and hypocrasies who play a bad videogame on the same shard :roboluv:

wait who am i kidding i dont even play anymore yall are dumb get hosed

jeffraider
Jul 22, 2001
FUCK YOU.

vyst posted:

We use a Biscuit. Soaks everything up

that's way better because cracker is also a racist term

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
soggy biscuit is the british boarding school version and it doesn't use an american biscuit :flashfact:

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

Zephyrine posted:

Wow you are going to have to be way more specific than "Grath rage over super" if I am to google this.

OK this is what I was thinking of, not as bad as I remembered in that there is only one slur I can find (near the end 20:30ish) and it's not the "n"uclear one if you follow my meaning. Posting in the interest of completeness only since I implied it was much worse, I am a bad.

https://youtu.be/5Ix8ECC-jN4

Pretty worthwhile to watch anyways because it is some high quality rage otherwise.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

the sky being a slightly different shade of blue throughout the day winds up grath dude

This went a bit beyond that. Way way back in 2012ish PL and Topgoon were making GBS threads on the same region around Christmas time, they had some Christmas coms thing going on where they'd invite random people on their coms (In a bit of coincidence we were using an open private mumble server to make pubbies sing to us, but that's a digression), so a good chunk of Topgoon hopped on PL coms and got to listen to low grade attempts to troll us, and high grade successes of Jeff winding Grath the gently caress up. All in all it was entertaining.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Vyst did you get into Dreadnought and do you want to play it on OG sometime tonight?

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

gwrtheyrn posted:

I'm shocked you didn't just get banned instead

Pointing out the emperor had no clothes actually got me a little Karma, the biggest problem I have with r/eve is the big fat institutional blinders they wear. I remember the 2010 Fountain Invasion and 3 hours of straight misogynistic garbage flowing out of coms as Durrhurrdurr and DBRB chain harassed some girl who dared sound black and female on the internet. It wasn't the last time I've quit coms in disgust, but it is absolutely the most uncomfortable thing I've ever had the pleasure of listening to in this big stupid game. I still don't go on boat fleets some six years later because of my general distaste over that.

Durr is the biggest "Me Too" on the internet, he throws himself full body in front of whatever the zeitgeist of the moment is, and attempts to "Out Do" whatever awful thing is happening at the time. Right now the zeitgeist says that "All that poo poo Was Bad" which I don't disagree with, but he doesn't get to rewrite history with him in the position of "Sterling Knight of The People" because he condoned and joined in on lovely behavior when it was available for him to do so and it seemed like a "Popular thing to do at the time."

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Unfunny Poster posted:

Vyst did you get into Dreadnought and do you want to play it on OG sometime tonight?

Is dreadnaught that tabletop thing you're talking about? Not really my cup of tea. I am back on OG though finally.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!
if your ketchup isn't heinz you should be taken out back and shot

although that's a bit of a misnomer anyway because if it isn't heinz it isn't ketchup

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Fix Lag posted:

if your ketchup isn't heinz you should be taken out back and shot

although that's a bit of a misnomer anyway because if it isn't heinz it isn't ketchup

Heinz is a superior condiment maker in all ways over Hunt's. Although Publix's generic brand is actually pretty good.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

all you philistines that don't have homemade ketchup

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

vyst posted:

Heinz is a superior condiment maker in all ways over Hunt's. Although Publix's generic brand is actually pretty good.

Publix deli sammiches are the poo poo.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Unfunny Poster posted:

I got in, i'd love it if their servers weren't hosed every time I tried to play :argh:

Also that game is fun poo poo.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

vyst posted:

heinz is like, the #1 brand in england

cans of baked beans, tomato soup, condiments, everything

i used to be able to get beans and soup for like a dollar a can but the store closed, so now i pay $5 for soup for MY WIFE :(

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

heinz is like, the #1 brand in england

cans of baked beans, tomato soup, condiments, everything

i used to be able to get beans and soup for like a dollar a can but the store closed, so now i pay $5 for soup for MY WIFE :(

Pretty sure I got served heinz beans with heinz ketchup in it for a meal at school once. It was horrid. No wonder british teeth are revolting across the country.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Everybody, please meet Boulder:

:D My skills just finished learning!

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

VideoGames posted:

He's growing up so fast :ohdear:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

vyst posted:

Is dreadnaught that tabletop thing you're talking about? Not really my cup of tea. I am back on OG though finally.

No, Dreadnought is a space game akin to World of Tanks or World of Warships.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

VideoGames posted:

Wait till you see how much you can mine with that

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

p7hk9 posted:

He's going to have an ore-gasm :haw:

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

p7hk9 posted:

Helicon One posted:

He's going to have an ore-gasm :haw:

Well I'm just writing a quick bulletin, then I am taking him for a spin! :D Will report back when I find out!

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
Every time I see "goon coon" mentioned, I take it even further out of context because I've been reading our PYF Raccoons thread so I just think of a lot of people playing EVE with a fat little trashpanda sitting next to them :3:

That or I read it as Groon Coon and imagine space raccoons rummaging around syndicate for salvage.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
12,000!!!

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Unfunny Poster posted:

No, Dreadnought is a space game akin to World of Tanks or World of Warships.

Oooo never heard of it. I will check it out

I've been balls deep in The Division and Overwatch

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

vyst posted:

Who is Martin? Like the black guy from that TV show?

Martin Van Buren obvisouly

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

The Real Foogla posted:

Martin Van Buren obvisouly

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

Archenteron posted:

Every time I see "goon coon" mentioned, I take it even further out of context because I've been reading our PYF Raccoons thread so I just think of a lot of people playing EVE with a fat little trashpanda sitting next to them :3:

I have a fat little panda who sits next to me while I play Eve :3:

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Don't make your pets fat

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
oh you saw that thread about giving ph money too

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

vyst posted:

The thread is good and makes exciting hype words and videos for the game.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

2083m cubed every few minutes!! Good grief!!

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

vyst posted:

I've been in the Overwatch beta since September and a bunch of the OG crowd just got beta passes so we may play that tomorrow and Friday night.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
overwatch, is bad

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oh you saw that thread about giving ph money too

Fun fact: PL raised over 100bil or something like that for Horde's Christmas gift (a bunch of fitted police comets & skins) that they took out on a roam shortly after New Years and gave Waffles zilch.

The baby child always gets preferential treatment :buddy:

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

I really like the little spinny gears on Boulder's back! :D

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Eeee! It mines so much so fast!!! :D

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
If you ever get a Rorqual, you should name it avalanche.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

dragonstalking posted:

I mean, rive can really bring it out in anyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfU4Rgh8tk0

loving Rive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

jeffraider posted:

guys did martin tell u to call me a racist

regdate 01...

guys, are the true goons coming... from inside the PL?

• Locked thread