Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Memento posted:

Cross posting from the UFC thread, in regards to the previous post, Rory is a +100 underdog on SportsBet Australia and I honestly think he wins that fight more than 50% of the time. $50 on that seems reasonable to me.

i need him to be a bit more of an underdog before i pull the trigger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Macdonald wins in round 5 +2625
Macdonald wins in round 4 +1825
Macdonald wins in round 3 +1325

these seem good to me but maybe i'm retarded

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Skip My Posts posted:

this actually looks more appealing to me than a straight win / lose. those particular odds seem very good.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Skip My Posts posted:

i need him to be a bit more of an underdog before i pull the trigger

I can't see any markets apart from head to head, maybe closer to the fight.

2 fat 4 my lambo
Oct 9, 2003

WEED POOP

Skip My Posts posted:

Assuming you put even amounts on each of the 3 bets, you're getting odds of around +530

Whether you think that's better value than McDonald via finish at +309 or via decision at +284 is up to you

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

2 fat 4 my lambo posted:

Assuming you put even amounts on each of the 3 bets, you're getting odds of around +530

Whether you think that's better value than McDonald via finish at +309 or via decision at +284 is up to you

I'm also tempted to bet Rory by decision

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

manyak posted:

Imo someone who likes watching fights and has strong opinions about who is gonna win betting on a fight to back up their viewpoint is cool. Betting because you erroneously think you can make a living on sports gambling is not as good, if i wanted to see someone lose their money doing that id just hang out at the race track, which I already do

take manyaks advice

also sup jase, when world series start?

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
for example, i am going to bet on neil seery because his breakfast videos rule. and hes $4.75 to win vs gucci mayne. also matt brown at $3.something vs maia because matt brown owns

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."

SquirrelGrip posted:

take manyaks advice

also sup jase, when world series start?

May 31st main event isn't until July 9th but I am going to be playing a lot of the events leading up to the main event. I leave may 25th and will be in Vegas until late july.

I will most likely put 1k on Stipe Miocic at +140 for my next bet. Right now it's all NBA and the Cavs I can't lose right now so I am riding this gravy train until it ends.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

jase1 posted:

May 31st main event isn't until July 9th but I am going to be playing a lot of the events leading up to the main event. I leave may 25th and will be in Vegas until late july.

I will most likely put 1k on Stipe Miocic at +140 for my next bet. Right now it's all NBA and the Cavs I can't lose right now so I am riding this gravy train until it ends.

why stipe? also gl in vegas

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

RobBorer posted:

I put money on Nate and Meisha for their last fights, but since I used some promotion I have to bet a bunch more before I can get my winnings. Time to roll the dice.

Put $50 or so on all these guys. I'm just trying to break even, figuring a few underdogs would win.

ANTONIO SILVA +170
MATT BROWN +225
RORY MACDONALD -110
CHRIS WEIDMAN +170
VITOR BELFORT +250

That is all very loving legit.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

10 to win 45 on Nikita Krylov via R1 KO heaven or hell let's rock

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

20 bucks on Arvooski because he hits hard and Overeem always has a 60% of making GBS threads up everything.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Threw down a few bucks anyway

quote:

Event 1: Fight Night 87 - Heather Jo Clark Vs Karolina Kowalkiew
Selection 1: Karolina Kowalkiewicz
Date 1: May 8, 2016 1:05 PM

Event 2: Fight Night 87 - Antonio Silva v Stefan Struve
Selection 2: Antonio Silva
Date 2: May 8, 2016 3:05 PM

Event 3: Fight Night 87 - Andrei Arlovski v Alistair Overeem
Selection 3: Alistair Overeem
Date 3: May 8, 2016 3:35 PM
---------------------------------------------------
Bet Amount: CAD$ 50.00
Payout: CAD$ 243.58
Bet Type: Combination

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
i put a hunned on gunnar because he is an obscene underdog

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

I think this fight is gonna look a lot like his fight against Story.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
I put $50 on gunny. I'm not convinced Einstein can wrestle and that was a big part of the story fight

Max Awfuls
Sep 10, 2011
I have an underdog parlay of Gunny-Bigfoot-Francimar and a favourites parlay of Overeem-Randamie-Kowalkiewicz-Khabilov-Horiguchi. Didn't bet a lot of money on either, I've been mostly focusing on the NBA playoffs.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

vainman posted:

I put $50 on gunny. I'm not convinced Einstein can wrestle and that was a big part of the story fight

WREAM

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Bigfoot is 1-4-1 in his past six - yeeessh

still not betting on Struve though lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

true to my word i put a small bet on andrei, the least i can do is give a little back to my bookie after rustam and gunni came off so perfectly

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Max Awfuls posted:

I have an underdog parlay of Gunny-Bigfoot-Francimar and a favourites parlay of Overeem-Randamie-Kowalkiewicz-Khabilov-Horiguchi. Didn't bet a lot of money on either, I've been mostly focusing on the NBA playoffs.

good luck on your second parlay

Max Awfuls
Sep 10, 2011

Triticum Guzzler posted:

good luck on your second parlay

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

that was sick. goongrats. how much did you pull in on that?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Took a pasting on a few other bets but I got on this train

Marching Powder posted:

and did a bit better than break even for the day.

Max Awfuls
Sep 10, 2011

Triticum Guzzler posted:

that was sick. goongrats. how much did you pull in on that?

Put just 10 euros up to make 38. Very small stakes in this post jase1 world we live in now.

I'm not much of a gambler, but I've been making tiny amounts over the last two months, and I'm now up about 140 euros on my betting account, mostly thanks to UFC and NBA bets. I'd probably should bet higher stakes but I'm too much of a worrier for that.

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
Wish I had bet my goonweight picks :(

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
gently caress you Stefan struve

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
nice bets boys

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Anyone going with Matt Brown V Maia? 3.30 underdog

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Nierbo posted:

Anyone going with Matt Brown V Maia? 3.30 underdog

i honestly don't think there's a worse bet on the card, but anyone who takes this bet, you're doing god's work.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
well yeah but it isn't the first chapter

SquirrelGrip posted:

for example, i am going to bet on neil seery because his breakfast videos rule. and hes $4.75 to win vs gucci mayne. also matt brown at $3.something vs maia because matt brown owns

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

matt brown and neil seery own. you are right to do these things imo

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
im quite bad at betting and gambling in general but this way the payout is much sweeter imo

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
keep in mind his full name is Matt 'motherfucking' Brown.

Kurohashi
Sep 8, 2005

*waddle waddle*

Marching Powder posted:

i honestly don't think there's a worse bet on the card, but anyone who takes this bet, you're doing god's work.

I will do it. Love both guys and think Immortal is good enough to survive and take over in the fight.

Parlaying a hundred on these guys:
Matt Brown +230
Fabricio Werdum -160
Mauricio Rua +185

Also two hundred on Werdum.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
25 smackers on stipe

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Skip My Posts posted:

25 smackers on stipe

Atta boy

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Skip My Posts posted:

25 smackers on stipe

50 on Maia stipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
1k on STIPE MIOCIC at +159 and 1k on Leslie Smith at +1050.