Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Unfunny Poster posted:

You know I'm right too :smuggo:

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

im not posting in byob willingly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Endie posted:

Hey d-boat there is a slight difference between ingame disagreements and out-of-game smear campaigns.

Not to him, he uses out of game smearing to get his way when he can't get it in a game. :toot:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Haquer posted:

There have been 36 posts made by dabigredboat, an average of 0.01 posts per day, since registering on Aug 9, 2008

friend boat, please post more :)

He'll only post in threads that aren't made by Eonwe because he apparently is still butthurt over being mocked by Eonwe over the ArcheAge stuff.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

dabigredboat posted:

Oh man this thread just got active lately. Seeing zephrine get all up in arms about what directors did makes me kind of laugh. She is the same person that demanded strategic logistics go through her and only her because she said so. But hey, not getting any love from a drama thread on gsf or reddit, go post on SA maybe that will work.

Strategic logistics. I assume you mean GSOL fuel contracts.

I wanted more work for my staff members at the time and so I made another bid on the GSOL fuel contracts. I was told that a few contracts had taken up to three days to deliver and that it wasn't acceptable.

I then offered that ITL would do the fuel contracts for less than the Alliance was paying at the moment. On top of that I would personally make sure they were all delivered within 48 hours of the contract being posted. And if we failed to met that timer then we would repay the reward for the contract on top of delivering the cargo.

I was refused with the reason that Char Mendar had been doing fuel contracts for a very long time and GSOL didn't want to drop him. I was then accused of trying to run a monopoly and warned to not bring up the issue of fuel contracts again.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
Do we not just post "shut the gently caress up boat" whenever he posts now?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

DBRB is a trump supporter if you don't take his posts as caricatures of rational human thought, you should.

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Rhymenoserous posted:

I don't think it has happened often enough for us to come to a settled consensus.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Daruna posted:

yeah dude lol

on a scale of 1-10 how triggered are you about taking posts from external forums, posting them to another and drawing conclusions

you realize you do the same thing everyday right

how is niggerdly corporation today?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

vyst posted:

DBRB is a trump supporter if you don't take his posts as caricatures of rational human thought, you should.

he's also a pathological liar, so i mean eesh

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

vyst posted:

He unironically rants about SJWs in Elysium, I have no idea why he thinks goonswarm is a better place for him than reddit.

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008

Rhymenoserous posted:

Not yet!

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Zephyrine posted:

I then offered that ITL would do the fuel contracts for less than the Alliance was paying at the moment. On top of that I would personally make sure they were all delivered within 48 hours of the contract being posted. And if we failed to met that timer then we would repay the reward for the contract on top of delivering the cargo.

I was refused with the reason that Char Mendar had been doing fuel contracts for a very long time and GSOL didn't want to drop him. I was then accused of trying to run a monopoly and warned to not bring up the issue of fuel contracts again.

i saw the logs, and that's not accurate: you told gsol that we required them to accept the low bid

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Unfunny Poster posted:

He'll only post in threads that aren't made by Eonwe because he apparently is still butthurt over being mocked by Eonwe over the ArcheAge stuff.

I remember when people left Age of Wushu in droves to join loving ArcheAge. I sold my account for about $50 more than I had put into it :v:

and then didn't play AA because I didn't want to play 3d farmville

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

he's also a pathological liar, so i mean eesh

You mean that when DBRB said Kimsemus doxxed both DBRB & his girlfriend that wasn't true? I am shocked.

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008

vyst posted:

HAHAHA. If you seriously believed that my friend then welp.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Endie posted:

Hey d-boat there is a slight difference between ingame disagreements and out-of-game smear campaigns.

endie one of the the things in the xander logs that got leaked because you were dumb enough to use him as your patsy had you smearing sion personally because you were mad at him using details of his personal life you got from tsc

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Haquer posted:

I remember when people left Age of Wushu in droves to join loving ArcheAge. I sold my account for about $50 more than I had put into it :v:

and then didn't play AA because I didn't want to play 3d farmville

AA was fun, but it was not really something that'd be amazing to play long term.

evilweasel posted:

endie one of the the things in the xander logs that got leaked because you were dumb enough to use him as your patsy had you smearing sion personally because you were mad at him using details of his personal life you got from tsc

If Sion didn't want people to know that stuff he shouldn't have put it out there to begin.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

If Sion didn't want people to know that stuff he shouldn't have put it out there to begin.

:ironicat:

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

evilweasel posted:

i saw the logs, and that's not accurate: you told gsol that we required them to accept the low bid

No that was a plead from me over personal conversation to the person making the decision. That with the option in hand GSOL should not be paying out more of the Alliance isk than they have to. Just so a different private entity does the same work. I never attempted to go over anyone's head.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

:thejoke:

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine

nessin posted:

I can even respect that we may not form up for it all, but at least throw a notice that "Here is an op because PL is trying to flip 93P so we'll form up at this time to see what we've got and what they're going to bring. Probably going to stand down and laugh at them for forming a huge force in response, which we'll blue ball, to this notice and then take it back once they get tired and gently caress off a few months down the road." Everyone wins, you get the line members involved in the game without deceiving them up front, you get the chance to possible ninja defend it if the MBC decides it's a joke and ignores it, and you're not coming off as lying and/or incompetent on your campaign promises. Instead we get the exact opposite. And then yesterday I see one of the caps ping only to find out it's because of EC- flipping and the exact same scenario is going on.

Having ridden a pretty hard failcascade with TEST, I can attest that you see this kind of behavior when your FC's really stop giving a poo poo and they sure as poo poo don't respect whoever is over them enough for that person to impact their behavior back into the right direction.

Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010
I spent :10bux: so that means I can be a cheapskate and post about posting instead of having some wit or spending any more on comedy avs for people. Which I'm also incapable of. Comedy.
People get so loving weird and dumb because of this bad video game.

Take a step back from the computer and take a deep breath.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Retarded Goatee posted:

People get so loving weird and dumb because of this bad video game.

Take a step back from the computer and take a deep breath.

Not until GSF atones for its sins and they are many

Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010
I spent :10bux: so that means I can be a cheapskate and post about posting instead of having some wit or spending any more on comedy avs for people. Which I'm also incapable of. Comedy.
Every side treating this dumb poo poo super seriously need to chill and not be weird, gsf high-ups included

hth

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I don't think he understood that it was a callback given his proclivity to be a dense idiot. :ssh:

Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010
v. stronk word filter drat

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

dabigredboat posted:

Oh man this thread just got active lately. Seeing zephrine get all up in arms about what directors did makes me kind of laugh. She is the same person that demanded strategic logistics go through her and only her because she said so. But hey, not getting any love from a drama thread on gsf or reddit, go post on SA maybe that will work.

shut up you dumb j4g

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

I don't think he got that callback given his proclivity to be a dense idiot. :ssh:

nice meltdown :sun:

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Everyone posting in this thread is retarded hth

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
So many members!! :D

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Retarded Goatee posted:

Every side treating this dumb poo poo super seriously need to chill and not be weird, gsf high-ups included

hth

today is for madposting!

except when vg snipes me poo poo

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

VideoGames posted:

So many members!! :D

hahaha the member titles

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

today is for madposting!

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

That is a good cat pic. I had a cheeseburger and beer for lunch though. Because I'm american.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Deadtear is a confirmed racist towards the Mexican people.

He takes their day of celebration and happiness to demand people utilize their latino heat.

Shame on you Deadtear, shame on you.

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine

SpiderX posted:

Look, it's pretty simple to me. If you're having a poo poo time, go find some other bros to play with. It's a drat game and if you can't have fun, what else is there?

Yeah just don't make it one of the hundreds of active Corps fighting goons right now or you'll be blacklisted. Other than that have fun!

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008

Unfunny Poster posted:

You mean that when DBRB said Kimsemus doxxed both DBRB & his girlfriend that wasn't true? I am shocked.

I never said Kimsemus doxxed me? What kind of crack are you smoking. Kimsemus is the guy that comes around once a month to an eve thread to go "Hey remember I still hate dbrb and need to post about this one time he removed my friend from a game guild because he was a pedo". That is all.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

dragonstalking posted:

Yeah just don't make it one of the hundreds of active Corps fighting goons right now or you'll be blacklisted. Other than that have fun!

yeah the single most reasonable thing said in the past billion pages, that's the one you're trying to harp on :lol:

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

evilweasel posted:

Oh, here we go again. You manage to assert in that statement that I was stupid to talk to xander (I was) because he leaked and also that he was my patsy, suggesting that I wanted him to leak (if you believe that I also have some conspiracies involving the masons and Rosicrucians and shocking new proof that 9/11 was an inside job). Also venting to one person who has promised (however insincerely, as it turns out) that the conversation is private is not a smear campaign in any sane definition of the job. Indiscreet, perhaps. Regrettable, looking back? Certainly. But not a "smear campaign".

Ultimately, The Imperium has a huge issue that it wants to sell itself as a fun gaming community that people should join to feel part of something bigger and where they can meet new friends to game with in Eve and elsewhere etc etc blah blah and yet this very conversation is an example of why it can't work until those in positions of leadership stop acting as unlikable bullies. Nobody wants to join a bunch of people who are increasingly making themselves known as angry and vindictive. To achieve those goals then when people leave tmc/imperium leaders would have to just shrug, laugh, wish good luck (through gritted teeth if needs be) and go back to playing the game and being sociable and likable people with whom others want to be associated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

dabigredboat posted:

I never said Kimsemus doxxed me? What kind of crack are you smoking. Kimsemus is the guy that comes around once a month to an eve thread to go "Hey remember I still hate dbrb and need to post about this one time he removed my friend from a game guild because he was a pedo". That is all.

Shut up boat

• Locked thread