Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeron
Oct 23, 2010
Was going to wait for Gogeta, but I felt lucky so I bought some stones and did all 3 multi-pulls.

That's probably the best luck I've had the entire time I've played this, and I'm only 1 short of a full SSR Vegeta team!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I actually just got a Majin Vegeta too! Good drop rates with this event.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

:saddowns:

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Nevermind. I'm salty with jealousy. Must resist for Gogeta tears.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
In case you couldn't tell, I have no issue using stones for stamina/stages. Got my extra 3 Medals, now just debating on when I want to try using team stun again to awaken INT Perfect Cell. However, I certainly hope I'm done spending cash until Gogeta.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Argh, I just noticed that the Buu Dokkan isn't there. It's the only one of the previous events that I hadn't completed because I had TEQ Cell and needed to prioritize last time.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Zeron posted:

Was going to wait for Gogeta, but I felt lucky so I bought some stones and did all 3 multi-pulls.

That's probably the best luck I've had the entire time I've played this, and I'm only 1 short of a full SSR Vegeta team!

Well, thanks for the disappointment. I was just like, screw it I don't whale out at all, so I bought the stones for all three discounted multi pulls. Got more dupes of the new goten and trunks, and Teq Uub. :(

Hopefully I can piece together a team to get the angel awakening of Goku done at least.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Anyone know of a good level for bronze medals? I need 2 more Popos for Majin Vegeta. :(

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

New Leaf posted:

Anyone know of a good level for bronze medals? I need 2 more Popos for Majin Vegeta. :(

I've found the best way to grind any type of medal is the Daily Events on Z-Hard, since you have more medal capsules on the board.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

There's no possible way I can beat SSJ3 Goku. This is immensely frustrating. The one time I have the dokkan-able guy for the event it's the completely impossible one.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

gently caress you, game.

T-that's better!

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
So I probably could have saved some time tonight by getting rid of the one of the dokkan awakenable Goku's, but instead chose to farm all the medals to take Goku to Angel to SSJ to SSJ Angel.

Is INT Cell worth it to become a UR? I thought some people here said he might not be that much better as a UR.

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

There's no possible way I can beat SSJ3 Goku. This is immensely frustrating. The one time I have the dokkan-able guy for the event it's the completely impossible one.

He's tough. Going with an all TEQ Team hurts you against the PHY part, but of course you don't want STR guys against his AGL half. And not having healing items if you're trying to nuke is also really tough.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
INT Cell is probably the weakest TUR so of course my main account has only him. My INT SSJ Adult Gohan easily exceeds his power

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I go with a team of 5 TEQ characters and one STR to tank the PHY Goku hits.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Yeah I might throw the STR Goten on my TEQ team since his PHY->rainbow passive helps out anyway.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Cozz posted:

So I probably could have saved some time tonight by getting rid of the one of the dokkan awakenable Goku's, but instead chose to farm all the medals to take Goku to Angel to SSJ to SSJ Angel.

Is INT Cell worth it to become a UR? I thought some people here said he might not be that much better as a UR.

I mean, I did INT Cell just to do it since the stage is so easy with three stunners. Can't hurt to have a second big INT hitter. Then I had to do it 10 more times when I pulled TEQ Cell.

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I found something earlier that might help. If you don't have Super 13 or another big TEQ super card, it's probably a problem, though.

Echophonic posted:

Some dude on Reddit put up a F2P guide for SSJ3 Goku. It's about what you'd expect, all the farmable TEQ units and smart item use.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 04:22 on May 6, 2016

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

The TEQ guys of any consequence I have are:

UR* Final Form Freiza
UR* SSJ Goku (the showdown one)
UR* Super Buu (from the dokkan event)
UR* SSJ Vegeta

SSR* Chilled
SSR* Beerus
SSR* Mighty Mask
SSR* Third Form Frieza
SSR* Skinny Gotenks

Goku has a SA of 10, Buu has 2 and the rest have 1. I do have normal SR Android 13, but not dokkaned or anything.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Seems pretty viable to me. That's better than that guide clears it with. I was just using Super 13 as an example of a solid card that anyone could get with some hassle.

I'd say throw in Beerus and Skinny Gotenks with your URs and see if you can't grab a TEQ Cell friend. Should be sufficient with some Fruit or a World Tournament Announcer.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Echophonic posted:

Seems pretty viable to me. That's better than that guide clears it with. I was just using Super 13 as an example of a solid card that anyone could get with some hassle.

I'd say throw in Beerus and Skinny Gotenks with your URs and see if you can't grab a TEQ Cell friend. Should be sufficient with some Fruit or a World Tournament Announcer.

I found that Super 13 was my big nuker, along with a Teq Cell friend. I would always try to make sure both of them got their super off and I finally beat it twice. One more time for the gimme awaken.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

TEQ Cooler was my heavy hitter for that fight since he has a 'supreme' damage super. I was a little bummed at first when I got him because villains have lousy links, but with a couple Friezas, he's a loving monster.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Maybe I'll try one more discount multi-summon, to see if any really good TEQ people pop out.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

New Leaf posted:

TEQ Cooler was my heavy hitter for that fight since he has a 'supreme' damage super. I was a little bummed at first when I got him because villains have lousy links, but with a couple Friezas, he's a loving monster.

What kind of damage does he do? Just picked up, but have no way to level the card yet.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
TEQ Cooler has 7000 attack and his passive 40% boost takes that to almost 10k. He has a 145% 12-ki multiplier and a supreme super, on top of that. He hits pretty drat hard, even without his links. Thirst for Conquest can take him even higher.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

He can hit for 6 digits properly linked. He's a really strong TEQ unit.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I finally beat Goku when my app crashed. When I restarted the app and the round, I couldn't get a critical rainbow ki to appear, leaving me 1 ki short from the three supers needed to finish him off. :catstare: I thought ki balls were preset.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

That's it. I've done all I can. I'm not getting a SSJ3. I did another Multi hoping for the best and got 3 SSR's (didn't remember to screen shot it), the PHY SSJ2 Gohan, a second Majin Vegeta, and the super old school lame TEQ SSJ Vegeta (who is getting a new awakening at some point to become relevant again hopefully).

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
Started DBZ Dokkan. I said screw it and rolled and got a SSR SS3 Goku. Now, I'm just laughing at everything the whole way. I maybe should pay more attention to game mechanics though.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

loving newbies and their loving SSJ3 Gokus.. *grumble grumble*

Welcome to the cool kids club where we play a game based on a 90's anime! It's not too hard to figure out, but ping us if you have any questions.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Speaking of newbies, right now is one hell of a time to start the game. You get 70 stones to start with which can translate to 2 discounted multi pulls, 1 summon sprint(if you really want An SSR I guess) and another dokkan summon. With rates being darn good rerolling isn't bad now.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Plus it's the dokkan banner so you can start with the absolute best in the game.

I'd be targetting Broly, SSJ3 Goku (either type), the Nuke Leaders (preferably SSGSS TEQ Goku) and SSG Goku (either type).

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Shut up shut up shut up, you're making me want to spend more money!

God I'm weak willed.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Here let me temper your money: one of the multipulls I just did while rerolling netted me 9 Rs and an SR :v:

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

The stupidest part is, I've beaten the SSJ3 event multiple times now. There's literally nothing in the game so far that I haven't destroyed with just the team I have. I don't even know why I keep doing this, but I can't stop.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

It's the "gotta catch em all" itch. Keeps getting me too, like you there's not much in this game I'm struggling with anymore.

I already used my 3 multipulls and there's still a big part of me tempted to try some more for a TEQ Cell or a Goku. I can't complain though since I got two great TEQ cards in Vegito and SS3 Vegeta.

With SSGSG Goku and a TEQ Cell buddy, the Goku fight was laughably easy. I got my 3 medals and may farm another 10 just in case I ever do see a SS3 Goku.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Hey Chrono, can you give me your script setup stuff for this? I'm bad at this poo poo and all the scripts are months old. I do have the reroll app all set up.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Aurora posted:

Hey Chrono, can you give me your script setup stuff for this? I'm bad at this poo poo and all the scripts are months old. I do have the reroll app all set up.
Sure but you'll need to update them since I haven't used them for almost two months. You'll also have to prepare a sanitized copy of the Cocos2dxPrefsFile.xml file yourself (name it copy.xml in the same folder). I'm pretty busy unfortunately so I won't be able to update these myself.

SManager script:
DelDokka - run this to reset Dokkan Battle
code:
#!/system/bin/sh
cd /data/data/com.bandainamcogames.dbzdokkanww/shared_prefs
cp copy.xml Cocos2dxPrefsFile.xml
AutoHotKey script:
http://pastebin.com/27NbKr6n

You'll need to work on this quite a bit.

Lots of assumptions:
1980x1080 monitor
Droid4X is newer now so the window title needs to be updated
Two Droid4X instances: unit1 and unit2
Dokkan battle and SManager in specific position on the home screen
Banner click-throughs need to be adjusted
Number of loops to receive gifts need to be adjusted
The summon screen detection triggers need to be updated

Basis:
By detecting pixel colours, the script can tell which screen it's at and click the next button. The Active Window Info tool is used to determine this with a manual run.

Screenshots are taken of the transfer codes before the next cycle. There's a bit of the script that needs to be excised because I had configured shared folders and another script that copies the screenshots to that folder.

Portions of the code have been moved to separate functions so they can be enabled and disabled as needed (e.g., during high starting stone periods, the multi-summon function is used instead of the single summons).

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Turns out I have the coco.xml file too (name it copy.xml)

http://pastebin.com/AeJRU73g

[edit]I do plan to pull this out again during the Gogeta event. If I pull something amazing I might even continue playing. I figure Gogeta is the point where the meta will leave me behind if I don't happen to pull him.

ChronoReverse fucked around with this message at 22:50 on May 6, 2016

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I couldn't resist. Got SSJ3 Vegeta. Worth it.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

...my brain just gave up attempting to parse any of this. Fart.

e: Yeah, it doesn't even move the multi manager window so something is super hosed up with the droid4x 0.10 update or something

Aurora fucked around with this message at 00:01 on May 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Got my TUR STR SSJ3 Goku finished up. Part of me thinks I should have taken him to SA10, but I feel like AGL SSG was the right choice.

New A-team for now is Ultimate Gohan/TUR STR SSJ3 Goku/AGL SSG Goku/AGL Kaioken Goku/SSJ3 Vegeta/INT SSJ Adult Gohan. I don't know if I need INT, I could probably run STR Beerus to good results.

I really wish this SSJ3 Vegeta had Over in a Flash. The STR one for the Dokkan event gets it, but the TEQ one doesn't. Really weird. Though, I guess the TEQ one becomes a Ki+3 leader, so how necessary is it, really?