Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

qirex posted:

having a music collection owns but I can recognize the convenience of streaming music for normies

what if there were a way for music to be streamed or played from a local collection??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
if only apple accepted the gold standard

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

iphones are the true world currency, my corporation is strong.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Puppy Galaxy posted:

is google music a good alternative to itunes match?

google music is great, you don't need to pay to use the match feature and it will never delete your music like apple itunes, which will delete every mp3 file on your computer. i just need sundar to update the ios app for the new podcasts playlists which i hear are very good!

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

fart simpson posted:

also about twice a week apple music will hang on the app loading screen and then i have to go into ios settings and turn off wifi, go back to apple music and let it finish opening, then turn wifi back on. happens on my boss's iphone 6s too

you just have to force close the app and reopen it man. just like i have to toggle night shift mode on and off about every other morning because it gets stuck on

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Jenny Agutter posted:

you just have to force close the app and reopen it man. just like i have to toggle night shift mode on and off about every other morning because it gets stuck on

nnope, tried that and it keeps getting stuck until i turn off wifi

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

lol thats super weird sucks for you guys

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

THC posted:

lol thats super weird sucks for you guys

Nice av

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

thanks buds. did you spend your hourly income to buy me this

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

THC posted:

thanks buds. did you spend your hourly income to buy me this

you're an idiot for many reasons, but i will enumerate 2 reasons that you've proven yourself an idiot in that 1 small post:

1) pretty obvious it;s not my doing, as it doesnt have any of my gimmick words in it.

2) why would i spend money when i can just set peoples avatars to whatever for free, because i have mod buttons. lol

sorry to the peanut gallery for this boring post, but its just really mind boggling how loving stupid this guy is.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Smythe posted:

you're an idiot for many reasons, but i will enumerate 2 reasons that you've proven yourself an idiot in that 1 small post:

1) pretty obvious it;s not my doing, as it doesnt have any of my gimmick words in it.

2) why would i spend money when i can just set peoples avatars to whatever for free, because i have mod buttons. lol

sorry to the peanut gallery for this boring post, but its just really mind boggling how loving stupid this guy is.

its cool

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Smythe posted:

i enjoyed it

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

Pillbug

Smythe posted:

:boom:

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

you seem mad smythe. try not to have a meltdown over this

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

i know you really hate gay people for some reason. and you think aids is funny. but try to calm down, its just some light ribbing

also, iphones are good

Juul-Whip fucked around with this message at 18:16 on May 6, 2016

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

Pillbug

THC posted:

i know you really hate gay people for some reason. and you think aids is funny. but try to calm down, its just some light ribbing
:gary:

Skarp
Sep 27, 2013

google music is great

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

THC posted:

also, iphones are good

huh?

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

light ribbing gives me pleasure

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn
is Smythe pronounced "Smith," "Smaith," or "Smeeth"

sorry to derail but this has been bothering me for the last 20 seconds and idk if i can move past it

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
Google music is great,lmao THC take some THC and calm down

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

im calmer than you are

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Ericadia posted:

is Smythe pronounced "Smith," "Smaith," or "Smeeth"

sorry to derail but this has been bothering me for the last 20 seconds and idk if i can move past it

i go with smythe as in hive.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

THC posted:

im calmer than you are

you are severly owned and whatevcer sickly form of puppetmaster youre attempting here really sucks big time, much like your posting. begone of YOSPOS

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All

THC posted:

im calmer than you are

you're a bit of a queer honestly.

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

Pillbug

THC posted:

im calmer than you are

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

its a big lebowski quote you fucks goddamn

even when im being self deprecating you light your hair on fire about it

Juul-Whip fucked around with this message at 19:06 on May 6, 2016

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

apple no

Skarp
Sep 27, 2013

what the gently caress kind of website is that brings you pleasure, kevin

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

you need an adblock-block blocker

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

Pillbug

SO DEMANDING posted:

you need an adblock-block blocker

ublock origin does this lmfao

https://github.com/reek/anti-adblock-killer

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

well, it's a website for an ad campaign. so it's likely to be broken by an ad blocker

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

this hasn't worked super well for me. some sites have a blocker for adblock blocker blockers. I usually just disable javascript when I get that (like on Wired for example)

evilcat
May 16, 2009

THC posted:

this hasn't worked super well for me. some sites have a blocker for adblock blocker blockers. I usually just disable javascript when I get that (like on Wired for example)

Element picker, get the popup notice and the cover element that blocks you from seeing the site. If they do a redirect, block the site/block the redirects.

The optional extra step is to ponder how Wired is even still around and how long until they just block non-subscribers and make subscribers access the ad-laden site through a custom app that bypasses every possible blocking form.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

its weird that you don't have js disabled by default imo :tinfoil:

is this really your host or are you leeching images in 2016

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

THC posted:

also, iphones are good

fail aids is a serious and highly contagious disease and we are trying to keep you from spreading it to others.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Smythe posted:

wow nice meltdown. smuthe knows how to do it up right

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Last Chance posted:

wow nice meltdown. smuthe knows how to do it up right

remember when i trolled you into posting a banme?

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

I LIKE TO SMOKE WEE posted:

its weird that you don't have js disabled by default imo :tinfoil:

is this really your host or are you leeching images in 2016

nobody cares about image leeching anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Smythe posted:

remember when i trolled you into posting a banme?

yea

• Locked thread