Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Who What Now posted:

Ok, we need to settle something once and for all before we keep moving forward with this spicy meme. Do you say "o poo poo waddup?" to dat boi, or does dat boi say it to you? It can't be both, there has to be rules or else we're no better than animals, people.

The boi breaks through walls n stuff, so you're surprised and respond (to dat boi)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Who What Now posted:

Ok, we need to settle something once and for all before we keep moving forward with this spicy meme. Do you say "o poo poo waddup?" to dat boi, or does dat boi say it to you? It can't be both, there has to be rules or else we're no better than animals, people.

It can be both. What, are you one of those jerks that just stares dumbly when someone greets you?

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Who What Now posted:

yes

Dooky Dingo
Feb 17, 2011

Gym badge day is a VERY dangerous day!
It's Schrodinger's Boi.
Both realities exist simultaneously until they have been objectively quantified. :pseudo:

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice
I hope this illustration clears things

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Metanaut posted:

:vince:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Metanaut posted:

Dat boi works the same way

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy

CobiWann posted:

oh poo poo whaddup

idgi

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Metanaut posted:

caliente! :ese:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Metanaut posted:

CowboyKid
May 29, 2008

:perfect:

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster
What was meme zero for dat boi? I see that is fresh and dank. How'd it get started in the memesphere?

tia.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

God this is too spicy.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

GopherFlats
Mar 16, 2011

Can you get that down to 90x25? That is extremely my poo poo

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

gently caress

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
Ken M interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us4Eti0UmDI

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

https://twitter.com/cool_as_heck/status/727985555359719425

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

Clockwork Sputnik posted:

What was meme zero for dat boi? I see that is fresh and dank. How'd it get started in the memesphere?

tia.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/dat-boi

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I haven't actually laughed out loud at a meme in too long.

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

Clockwork Sputnik posted:

tia.

It apparently started last summer with a picture of Pac-Man and a random, funny sentence (kind of like the "me or my son" meme) and then promptly died, only to return again last month with Pac-Man and then the frog we all know and waddup

e:f;b should have refreshed

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster

DudeGoofyGuy posted:

It apparently started last summer with a picture of Pac-Man and a random, funny sentence (kind of like the "me or my son" meme) and then promptly died, only to return again last month with Pac-Man and then the frog we all know and waddup

e:f;b should have refreshed

danke

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
I think my favorite thing about knowyourmeme is the attempt to write serious articles while citing the screennames people use on the internet.

For example: "On April 4th, Instagram user testicle.memes posted"

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

the fyad user "tumor looking batty" had the frog unicycle as an avatar months ago

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Mortimer posted:

the fyad user "tumor looking batty" had the frog unicycle as an avatar months ago

Is that a knowyourmeme quote?

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

Mortimer posted:

The pairing of the line and frog is recent, but the original frog unicycle has been around for ages http://ppt.wz51z.com/EC3/CD4/animations/animals/frogs/vp_frog_unicycle.htm

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

DudeGoofyGuy posted:

The pairing of the line and frog is recent, but the original frog unicycle has been around for ages http://ppt.wz51z.com/EC3/CD4/animations/animals/frogs/vp_frog_unicycle.htm

quote:

Use Terms for Essential Collection 3

End users may use, modify, or publish Animation Factory graphics and their associated files as they wish in any personal, commercial or professional project, provided that the graphics are only used for decoration or illustration.

End users may NOT:

1) Place these graphics in, or build, an image collection, archive, gallery, library, clipart site, or any other type of project that would allow others to download, save or otherwise make use of the graphics. Furthermore, the graphics and any modifications thereof cannot be distributed individually or as part of a collection in another product or similar graphic service.

2) Use Animation Factory graphics or components to create or promote immoral, scandalous or obscene works.

3) Use Animation Factory graphics or components in any project that is similar to Animation Factory or competes with the services or products provided by Animation Factory.

4) Use Animation Factory graphics or components in a project where the images are the sole focus or a significant part of the project.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

o poo poo waddup

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

They have more bois in the collection too:

dis boi

o poo poo waddup

dis boi

o poo poo waddup

dis boi

o poo poo waddup

dis boi

o poo poo waddup

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods
Today I glanced at the green whatsapp icon on my phone and read it as waddup. Not a good sign.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

what was spice is now mayo

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Mayo is good though.
Mayo makes the sandwich

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Johnny Aztec posted:

Mayo is good though.
Mayo makes the sandwich

soggy and disgusting.

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

what was spice is now mayo

This is my body, for it is spice. And this is my blood, for it is dank. Eat and drink upon me, meme disciples, and become meme itself.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Do you guys think there is a meme illuminati coming up with these random memes? A shadowy council somewhere in the depths of the internet who dictate which memes rise to the surface?

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Zzulu posted:

Do you guys think there is a meme illuminati coming up with these random memes? A shadowy council somewhere in the depths of the internet who dictate which memes rise to the surface?

Yeah it's me and my mate Justin, but we're Memejestic 12, not the Illumemenati.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Run Dat Boi past me a few more times. I think he flashes a illumati hand signal but it's not local to my chapter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:frogup: just in case

• Locked thread